Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:43:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TimeIsMoney TIM MASTERNODES POW/POS MNO AND TIME PC  (Read 27881 times)
Umber45

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:01:28 AM

And what is the expected course by the end of autumn? Or while early forecasts to build?

I think it can reach 1 dollar. It is growing now very quickly.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
johnhot12

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:38:27 PM

Very promising project and  I am convinced that the TimeIsMoney  project will be a great success.
TimeIsMoney coin management team is so industrious, growing community and TimeIsMoney  has already listed on Graviex.
gravix is a great exchange, so TimeIsMoney is also great too.

I agree, while this is quite an interesting project. I'm waiting for the release of bank cards. I want to see how they will work.
banner977

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:06:12 PM

When will the project be launched on CryptoHub?
Umber45

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:48:31 PM

At first, this project seemed to me rather weak. But now I see how it is gaining momentum and I will say that I become intrigued. TIM really surprises.
Rober777

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:21:55 PM

Time is indeed money with TIM. This project seems to be very well thought out with a lot of eye drawing features. Everything from business model, opportunity to mine cheaply and effectively, the masternode plans and bounty rewards say that the team is really going far with this project.

I'm also closely following this project. There was an impression that they seriously approached the matter, since now things are going very well.
Medichi777

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:04:04 PM

Do you plan to release updates in the near future?

☀️✔️MARKETING COMPANY✔️☀️
▶️Пpoдвижeниe ▶️Pacпpocтpaнeниe ▶️Фopyмы ▶️Coц. ceти
⭐️☑️TELEGRAM - @MarketUPX☑️⭐️

johnhot12

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:45:24 PM

Do you plan to release updates in the near future?

I think in a month, they just made an update.
TesterXXL

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:10:58 PM

When will the project be launched on CryptoHub?
I suppose that never. CryptoHub was hacked recently and is dead now, they will refund approximately 72% of their users' funds on 10OCT and 25OCT. So don't miss the dates if you have any funds on CryptoHub account.
But TIM team is much smarter they have listed TIM on more trusted exchanger - graviex. Very fast deposits (only 6 confirmations) and withdraws. And daily trading volume is pretty nice, more than 0.4BTC today and in business days it increases over 1BTC. So that was right choice of the 1st exchanger. Let's wait for more TIM's news and new exchangers. Grin
Serabyan

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:00:04 PM

Time proved itself from now on. IT is already on Graviex exchange and daily volume  is nice even it is new on exchange site. Price going stable. It also mean investors of Time trusting this coin so they are keeping their coins or only buy-sell options.  Good things can happens for Time in the future. Lets give a chance to this promissing coin.
Ramtaris

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:36:12 PM

I am waiting to Tim enter new exchange sites too. Because of this coin really deserving it due to had a nice volume at Graviex even very new coin there. I was following details on that site. Community supporting their coin as well. The most important thing is how many people trusting and following the coin. as i have seen investors of Time trusting to Time, including me too. Hope very nice future we will have together.
Pistascialentiscus

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:40:25 PM

1000 Time is activating 1 node. This less amount of time to activate a node is a good feature for me. Because of the price of 1 coin will be more valuable and this is very good thing for promissing and strong projects as Time project. I have researched and read many things for Time project from their site, discord, bitcointalk(here) and i can say if this project go like this, everything will be ok with it sor sure.
Moramba

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:01:13 AM

I am new on Time project. I read most of details before my comment, i can say that it is very easy to understand this project. Very clear details and giving much hope by those details. Some people maybe do not interested in POW/POS coins but at the other side most of investors like this kind of coins too but if they have strong background such as community, Dev Team, Good Roadmap. I think this project have most of them and also will provide more features day by day. Wish you luck on your way!
Linda Lunar

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:39:49 AM

I am already interested in this TIM project and i have some Tim coins already. I followed TIM at exchange site so far, volume is really enough for new one coin and the rate double in the last month. The most important things is this project has awesome ideas to make Tim more valuable. deserving to give a chance.
WildWildEast

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:59:31 AM

My time is my money. Time project opening a door to investors which one offering that you can turn your time into the realization of your even the most fantastic ideas to make money by that ways. Project is different. Project is interesting to give a chance. Because, this kind of interesting projects can have a big potential inside of it to get power for the future way of the coin. Wait and see.
Hartanyan

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:16:35 AM

This is the newest project that joined suddenly in the market and it is growing day by day. Promissing project which one has good roadmap and interesting ideas. I gave a chance this coin and I'm looking forward to see the result for the future.
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:28:36 AM

The cloud mining be implemented and fully owned by the Time project? Or will Team use partners to make cloud mining available?
Bombilly

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:29:11 AM

It was surprise to me that TIME project got a good result in very short time. I think it is about powerful project which one getting support by team. Exellent team work processing background of Time  as i feel. After i saw all of this i can say TIME is very promissing project indeed. I'm giving a chance it!
Semberin

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:55:12 AM

I am new for this community. however i was following TIME coin from the beginning and i wanted to write a comment here. Project is very promissing.. When i see the potential of this project i remember that the cost of crypto currency Etherium was in 2015-60cents. I don't know Time project can be like that or not but i just wanted make realize, if we are in the right place, everything is possible. Hope Time will give us this!
kas1203

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 07:45:24 AM

TIM project is a very impressive and interesting.
I'm looking forward to it.
TucoRamirez

Activity: 330
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:21:48 AM

TIM is already listed and trading on Graviex.  Good stuff, looking fwd to developments & updates!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: