Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:20:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's going on with crypto?  (Read 1466 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:35:22 AM

I think vitalik says about no room to 1000x for crypto is right, in this year so many ICO is not have good product, working project and at least working roadmap
Don't comprehend and assume that ICO's = crypto.

They are still different though ICOs are producting new crypto's in the market. If you believe with what Vitalik Buterin says that there's no room for that increase then you may haven't heard what the BitPay's CEO said about bitcoin. That's an indication that people will be staying to bitcoin and leave your alts soon.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:38:32 AM

Why is the market constantly falling?
When does it recover?
The market is constantly rising last year. Did you ask why did the market constantly rising last year? One main reason is because the last year bull run is a bit over the top so an equal drop is needed to bring back to market to its equilibrium price. I think the current price is fair, looking at the condition. Of course there would be many developments ahead which would bring the price and the market as a whole going back up and make new high, but that's not going to happen overnight. Such things take time so you gotta be patient.

Good point right there! Well at first my initial reaction was "what's happening?! ", I'm loosing money", "will it go back,when?" but as I move forward i'm getting used to it because in this business/industry it is normal that there are ups and downs. We are all happy last year but see this year it is like we are planting a crop that needs to grow and sooner or later we are going to harvest the fruits.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 02:04:24 AM

Good point right there! Well at first my initial reaction was "what's happening?! ", I'm loosing money", "will it go back,when?" but as I move forward i'm getting used to it because in this business/industry it is normal that there are ups and downs. We are all happy last year but see this year it is like we are planting a crop that needs to grow and sooner or later we are going to harvest the fruits.

That's a good way to put it. Some people are not just patient to wait for their profits. If you think of it as a crop and wait for the right time to sell it then you have no choice but to wait because if you just sell it as it is, no one may buy the crop because it has no fruits yet and may end up being withered. If you are in it for the long term then you should wait. If you are hoping that a miracle may happen in which the price would eventually shoot up then you should find other ways to earn.

limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:51:14 AM

That's a good way to put it. Some people are not just patient to wait for their profits. If you think of it as a crop and wait for the right time to sell it then you have no choice but to wait because if you just sell it as it is, no one may buy the crop because it has no fruits yet and may end up being withered. If you are in it for the long term then you should wait. If you are hoping that a miracle may happen in which the price would eventually shoot up then you should find other ways to earn.
yes, looking for other ways to earn income is more profitable than we have to get caught up in this fear. too much time is spent on this panic, it looks like we have to move forward and replant it on new land, while taking care of old plants.
1000 years

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:56:26 AM

Crypto is tired I consider. And BTC's dominance makes the situation harder for restoring. The solution has to be here but I don't see it at all. I am so worried.
A number of concerns have been raised about cryptocurrency and the ICO market, including while they are operating there is currently less substantial investor protection compared to traditional securities markets. I am too worried that due to this price reduction there will be greater opportunities for fraud and manipulation. What do you think?

babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:00:59 AM

a lot of things make the price of altcoins fall now. although in fact not all prices fall, there are several altcoins that begin to show development.
I am not sure that prices will recover quickly.
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:30:27 AM

a lot of things make the price of altcoins fall now. although in fact not all prices fall, there are several altcoins that begin to show development.
Not as quick as it is last year but definitely will recover from all the declined it experience. It will somehow show some more developments soon.
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:49:21 AM

Just look at the BTC chart, you will see that it has been recovered for three years. Since the end of 2013, bitcoin's fall lasted a year and a half. If compared with the previous pump and dump, we are still in the first half of the way.
It is quite clear what's going on.

Yusuf77

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:49:09 PM

of course, price recovery takes quite a long time and cannot be quickly. just need to be patient and pray that everything that happens with Crypto will return to normal as of the end of 2017.
Rahees

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:35:48 PM

It is in its dip of current cycle and it will be increasing again when this part of cycle will be finished. THe cryptomarkekt is getting up from this bottom, so there will be a positive changes.
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 555

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:48:15 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2018, 05:25:33 AM by usekevin

Actually market is not constantly falling.Their is some positive fluctuations in the market too. Bitcoin is the decentralized cryptocurrency,so it's price is varied by some factors.They are demand and supply of bitcoin in the market ,it always fluctuates the price of bitcoin.Demand and supply will change based on the price sometimes.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
IslandLady

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:00:38 PM

We all know that future is upredictable.Things are still holding up for us within the front that we don’t know of. From presently to the conclusion of the year will be truly worth holding up for the development. I’m going have tolerance and watch what is happening. Freezing and intemperate considering won’t unravel anything. Ups and downs happens.
Vipersia

Activity: 315

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:20:51 PM

We all know that future is erratic. Things are still holding up for us inside the front that we don’t know of. From directly to the conclusion of the year will be genuinely worth holding up for the improvement. I’m going have resistance and observe what is happening. Solidifying and plan considering won’t unwind anything. Ups and downs happens. Hope for the best.
kamakuro

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:50:24 PM

but I'm sure all will come back but it takes a long time. this happened because there was an explosion last year so this year is a year to fix everything
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:58:21 PM

I hope we passed the bottom and now crypto is preparing for new bull run to the moon. But we need strong good news like ETF approval to boost up the prices rising next months to make new ATHs.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
kamakuro

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:06:07 PM

Crypto is tired I consider. And BTC's dominance makes the situation harder for restoring. The solution has to be here but I don't see it at all. I am so worried.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:13:34 PM

I hope we passed the bottom and now crypto is preparing for new bull run to the moon. But we need strong good news like ETF approval to boost up the prices rising next months to make new ATHs.
improved market conditions are our hope. because the market is currently not stable and the situation is down. so we all feel sad when things like this, if the state can improve as before, surely we are happy.
uchiikina14

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:16:24 PM

When does it recover?

Market is constantly falling because of the few increased of investors. The price in the narket now is based on the old investors. The newbies are afraid of investing because they think that they will not earn because they do not know how they can earn. They do not give a try so that if they see a result they will not invest in the market.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:02:31 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2018, 06:56:50 PM by Silberman

The ones that are tired are the investors, after the bull market people were left exhausted because they needed to watch the market almost every single minute because there were such huge changes in the price that you needed to be there or you will miss the profits, so those that lost money have no desire to enter in the market after their performance and those that earned money out of it do not want to enter the market either because they do not see any potential profits right now.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:27:49 PM

When does it recover?

This question deserves from the noob like you ,since you came hre without proper researchnd back tracking because if you do,then the past movement of cryptocurrency will be revealed and nothings new about this

As long as the bitcoin didn’t fall permanently,the market for sure will recover only with the problem of when would it be.

Some time ago market use to have smaller value until the 2017 bubbles happen,and that change the views of newbies here,they though that prices will continue to grow and looks at bitcoin to reach a hundred thousand bucks and when it drops they call it a failure lol
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: