Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:50:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's going on with crypto?  (Read 1466 times)
hotimbineh

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:00:41 AM

Why is the market constantly falling?
When does it recover?

This question deserves from the noob like you ,since you came hre without proper researchnd back tracking because if you do,then the past movement of cryptocurrency will be revealed and nothings new about this

As long as the bitcoin didn’t fall permanently,the market for sure will recover only with the problem of when would it be.

Some time ago market use to have smaller value until the 2017 bubbles happen,and that change the views of newbies here,they though that prices will continue to grow and looks at bitcoin to reach a hundred thousand bucks and when it drops they call it a failure lol
I assume that the market is now starting to grow and we can see it in CMC compared to last year except at the end of last year which all ballooned and then broke and fell so that so many newcomers left because they just went along and easily panicked, and let's see whether newcomers who have just arrived and gone will happen again this year

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:23:10 AM

Yes the market are start to grow & just be ready for whatever will happen in the cryptocurrency. Sometimes we will say what happen at this moment at crypto are normal things Cheesy. It is decentralised system, no one can control it & anything can happen.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:46:57 AM

Crypto is tired I consider. And BTC's dominance makes the situation harder for restoring. The solution has to be here but I don't see it at all. I am so worried.
at present with the situation as it is today the most important capital in investment is your confidence and patience because before we start investing, of course we already know all the risks obtained
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:33:43 AM

I think you no need to ask like this cause you'll know it right after whole market rise back so asking at the moment is useless cause nobody can give you the right answer at the moment. The only thing you'll get is tons of predictions and you'll not know what is right and what is wrong.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:05:53 AM

Are you relatively new in this market? If not, then you must be well verse with all these ups and downs.
This is the way market functions and if market is falling down today, then you can expect it to be back up in no time.
This is the ideal time for people to make money and it is best if you can invest money right now. You will definitely get good returns.
Sonaile

Activity: 368

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:09:06 AM

Everyone loves day after thanksgiving Black Friday deals.  I don’t understand why they not happy about all these sales going on.    Stop tripping and hold.   Add more to your portfolio.  Think longterm
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 07:43:27 AM

Everything looks the same like before China bans ICO and BTC. Nothing happened, but all was in panic. And after that was significant growth.

serizawa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:55:52 AM

when a bull run market will not happen continuously it will surely fall and many people say it is bad even though from the early history of bitcoin is worse than the current market situation.
Coinrush20

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:59:44 AM

Seems like the market is recovering, ripple Lead the way and still leading at 0.46 with 42 percent market increase followed by xLM at 0.24 with 17 percent up, then BCH at 12 percent playing at 480.52 USD, Ethereum manage to bounce back and now at 225usd while BTC gains 4.5 percent at 6657usd. Resistance is decent every coins are holding stronger compared of what we have experienced few weeks ago.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
LDenis555

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:02:21 AM

Now, that is, currently a lot of nothing has changed, so probably not happy with the growth of cryptocurrencies, they and in General growth is very small in the cryptocurrency market.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:24:13 PM

Its going on very well as expected. Yes. Fluctuations are always taking place and be sure rhat fluctuations are normal in crypto currencies. Let the current fall not be a surprise still. Wait for a hike as usual by next month. Today's growth is in positive node. Hope this continues with positive trend.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
MasNizzer

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:15:25 PM

Now, that is, currently a lot of nothing has changed, so probably not happy with the growth of cryptocurrencies, they and in General growth is very small in the cryptocurrency market.
We also know that, part of the crypto community we all have to learn now that cryptocurrency is volatile, that's the number one reason why the market is falling. Because it's easy to evaporate, we never know what will happen to the market.
Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:18:38 PM

everything is normal, the market is moving in waves and this is common practice. We just need to buy coins and wait for the next growth
poncik

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:37:06 PM

When does it recover?

I think the cryptocurrency market has finally giving a real hope for the near future. I think you should keep your eyes open in these days and try to catch good rising trends.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:42:13 PM

nothing happens to the market and everything is normal. the market is just not stable because the price of coins is declining and this is a common and frequent thing.
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:51:09 PM

nothing happens to the market and everything is normal. the market is just not stable because the price of coins is declining and this is a common and frequent thing.
in any case, I am convinced that the current state of the crypto-currency market is the results of artificial manipulations of certain groups and specific users who own a large number of crypto-currencies. It is very strange, when the capitalization of coins increases, and the market on the contrary falls.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 09:55:22 PM

in any case, I am convinced that the current state of the crypto-currency market is the results of artificial manipulations of certain groups and specific users who own a large number of crypto-currencies. It is very strange, when the capitalization of coins increases, and the market on the contrary falls.
in any case now the market shows green. very pleased with the increase in prices for the rating coins, including Sofia, which is increasing in capitalization very actively.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:38:55 AM

I hope we passed the bottom and now crypto is preparing for new bull run to the moon. But we need strong good news like ETF approval to boost up the prices rising next months to make new ATHs.

Just be patient to wait for the time to comes and soon, the price will go to the moon. I hope that with the ETF, the bitcoin price can increase higher and not stop at one level only but still break another highest price. I hope that this will not just happen to bitcoin only, but the altcoin will also getting increase before bitcoin jump to the new high price so we can make a double profit from bitcoin and altcoin together. We still waiting for the next thing that will happen in the crypto and we still want to see the highest price is happening again.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:54:31 AM

When does it recover?

I think the cryptocurrency market has finally giving a real hope for the near future. I think you should keep your eyes open in these days and try to catch good rising trends.
The best in these days is not to lose hope I believe price of crypto will soon recover. Many users are always asking when it will happen but no one knows indeed. It is not forerver falling soon we can see good moves on crypto.
ImpaT

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:57:34 AM

Everything is okey with crypto, especially with Ethereum and Ripple...) It will fly away to the moon!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: