Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:14:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's going on with crypto?  (Read 1468 times)
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:34:43 PM

I see it as normal. I've been involved in cryptocurrency for 2 years only but I'm already used to the market crashing. Its just sad once you have assets and not been able to sell yet. No choice but wait for the hull run. Some alts are already in green and ETH recovering slowly so I see it as a positive sign.

one of the difficult periods has already been completed. it seems that the market has begun to recover.
Not yet, another waves will come as soon as possible. Just be careful with your portfolio, bitcoin is still waiting for another ETF at the end of this month. It could be another bad news for bitcoin if this ETF will get another rejection again.
People are ready to drive the price of bitcoin go down again consider about they will try to bet on the news of bitcoin. This is the main point about the current situation.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
planton96

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:58:23 PM

Market recovering and this is good news for all of us investors! So long time we were waiting for this! And finally my heart is beating in usual way))
When a bull run market will not happen continuously it will surely fall and many people say it is bad even though from the early history of bitcoin is worse than the current market situation.
Topmenx7x

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:27:57 PM

Market recovering and this is good news for all of us investors! So long time we were waiting for this! And finally my heart is beating in usual way))
When a bull run market will not happen continuously it will surely fall and many people say it is bad even though from the early history of bitcoin is worse than the current market situation.

People like to create situations like today and making panic from nothing! Why do we need to worry if the market started recovering during several days?
ipanks

Activity: 1610

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:10:25 AM

It seems this month will be a good starting point for every coin to rise again because there are many altcoins can change to the green price and continue to break the higher price. And if this continues in the next month, then we will see big waves in the crypto market, and I hope that is a good sign for every coin to increase back. Bitcoin is also trying to break $7000, and if this is happening in the next month, then we have a big chance to see the price will jump to the higher price and I hope it will reach $10,000 in the rest of year.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:18:55 AM

Why is the market constantly falling?
When does it recover?
The recovery is also based on various factors such as politics, general economic development, investors, ... currently the market is low and I think this is the opportunity to buy low prices. This is a potentially important market and blockchain technology is very useful for a civilized society. It will soon recover, the problem is time. Grin

laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:46:24 AM

People like to create situations like today and making panic from nothing! Why do we need to worry if the market started recovering during several days?
many people will benefit by creating a situation that makes many people panic. they can benefit by panic so many people make sales because of panic
junkerr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:02:46 AM

Not yet, another waves will come as soon as possible. Just be careful with your portfolio, bitcoin is still waiting for another ETF at the end of this month. It could be another bad news for bitcoin if this ETF will get another rejection again.
People are ready to drive the price of bitcoin go down again consider about they will try to bet on the news of bitcoin. This is the main point about the current situation.
This makes me uneasy. Sometimes when the market is deteriorating, I feel confident that this is fine. But sometimes there is also a time when I feel uneasy. I feel worried about what will happen with my portfolio. I don't expect much from this situation. But if people are not easily controlled by bad news, cryptocurrency will survive.

wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:08:42 AM

The bear market is running and this makes people shocked and confused, but this is the real condition, everything is tricked to gain good trust in investors.
There are times when the market is recovering and improving, the development can be carried out by the community by staying afloat and giving positive news to the public.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:15:56 AM

Cryptocurrencies are still experiencing the bearish market and this is actually a very normal events of cryptos where the market price and cap continues to decline gradually. If you are already an experienced crypto investor, you will just ignore it as you know that the crash is just temporary everything is going back to normal again.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:33:23 AM

The market will recover if its ready. My tip is don't think of the recovery will come as soon as we want it. This is a market that we can expect things that we can't think of, in short expect the unexpected so we can have a peace of mind having with those coins that are just sitting on our wallets. While on this bear, keep on buying cheaper coins.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
justspare

Merit: 538

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:55:38 PM

The market will recover if its ready. My tip is don't think of the recovery will come as soon as we want it. This is a market that we can expect things that we can't think of, in short expect the unexpected so we can have a peace of mind having with those coins that are just sitting on our wallets. While on this bear, keep on buying cheaper coins.
I am sure that should be obvious and very much glaring already with the way bitcoin is gaining dominance by the day. What you mean by "if ready". There should not be such state where market will be set to bounce back. It is a continuous progress and may happen slow yet steadily. Back to the point, there are so many coins and tokens out there without any real life product, and that makes it susceptible to have them quickly dumped since they are all about the speculation.

Everyone may have their opinion however, but no one knows exactly how things would turn out but for someone who really knows how this market certainly is like, they would know better not to pay so much attention on long term investments when it comes to altcoins.
anafiene

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:24:03 PM

Naturally, if the market goes down, because a lot of bad news, for example, Zaif is conceded, this can have a market impact. The wheel always rotates so it won't go up continuously.
Let the crypto go up and down, it's been a daily meal for people who like to trade with the bear market.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:59:58 PM

There are some issue for thesse crypto continously falling down and the whales manipulate the market. So if whale wish and all issu will be solve then it will be recover soon.
Accordance with the whales manipulation, there's also a massive selling coming from the weak hands.

And most of them are the new ones who are feeling that its the apocalypse of crypto so they are selling while they have time. They are not aware that these dips are usually happening and it will recover eventually but on their case, they chose to sell at loss.
Many of the people that are selling their coins had no idea that bitcoin could move like this, they only focus in the short them variations of bitcoin and when they saw that bitcoin was going up they thought that they could make some easy money by buying it, not understanding that the price of bitcoin not only goes up very fast but it goes down even faster, something that people in the forum have known for a very long time.
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:18:17 AM

I am sure that should be obvious and very much glaring already with the way bitcoin is gaining dominance by the day. What you mean by "if ready". There should not be such state where market will be set to bounce back. It is a continuous progress and may happen slow yet steadily. Back to the point, there are so many coins and tokens out there without any real life product, and that makes it susceptible to have them quickly dumped since they are all about the speculation.

Everyone may have their opinion however, but no one knows exactly how things would turn out but for someone who really knows how this market certainly is like, they would know better not to pay so much attention on long term investments when it comes to altcoins.
Ready in a way that the dominance has increase and this is for bitcoin and its not only for the market but its generally including the people as well. Many are skeptics until now and this stops them to join the market and we can't blame them for having that type of thinking. We are free to predict but no can do to say when's the exact time of the reversal. The thing that you can do before that happens is to set yourself and prepare for it before comes.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
justspare

Merit: 538

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:19:14 AM

The bear market is running and this makes people shocked and confused, but this is the real condition, everything is tricked to gain good trust in investors.
There are times when the market is recovering and improving, the development can be carried out by the community by staying afloat and giving positive news to the public.
People who are always shocked and confused are the ones that never had a strategy coming into the market in the first place and their first attempt on making market decisions was fuelled by greed. This is a very good timing for someone who is looking at the long term potentials and buying the dips as this is a chance that may never come again, but instead, they panic, sell at bottom, chicken out and when the market increases tomorrow, they start telling us how they missed the chance to buy the dip.

many people will benefit by creating a situation that makes many people panic. they can benefit by panic so many people make sales because of panic
And those who make decisions out of panic will keep being the gullible ones who are so ignorant that they let themselves get played from missing out in the future at the end of it all. We have seen so far, people will always get to do things the way they want to do it, but the problem at times is that a whole bunch of them always fail to learn from their past mistakes and they end up making the wrong decisions over and over.

Many are skeptics until now and this stops them to join the market and we can't blame them for having that type of thinking.
But those people who are not having any firm idea about the future of cryptos, also spread FUDs. That is the reason we do experience more volatility which prevents all others to join this world. Nothing new is happening in cryptos but most people not ready to accept this Sad.
Goodday

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:30:06 AM

if we look at the history of the graph, after the peak or ATH occurs then the fall must occur and this incident continues to repeat itself. the market will recover, but it takes time to achieve it.
Deku

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:42:10 AM

if we look at the history of the graph, after the peak or ATH occurs then the fall must occur and this incident continues to repeat itself. the market will recover, but it takes time to achieve it.
what happened this time in crypto currency was normal,
I'm sure the market will recover soon, don't worry
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:47:24 AM

It seems this month will be a good starting point for every coin to rise again because there are many altcoins can change to the green price and continue to break the higher price. And if this continues in the next month, then we will see big waves in the crypto market, and I hope that is a good sign for every coin to increase back. Bitcoin is also trying to break $7000, and if this is happening in the next month, then we have a big chance to see the price will jump to the higher price and I hope it will reach $10,000 in the rest of year.

I agree with you.
hopefully that can happen and we go to bullrun.
it is very difficult to avoid major corrections like this, for almost 8 months we have experienced the bear market, I think with the increase in some altcoin prices it will be able to trigger BTC and other alt coins to make the market even better.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:26:57 AM

Still, the market is in fluctuation mode which we cannot able to predict how long it is going to take but for everything, we have to move along with the market and their prices. Of course, every coin is affected by the price of Bitcoin and once the price of Bitcoin is increasing automatically the price altcoins will start increasing.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:37:57 AM

Now, that is, currently a lot of nothing has changed, so probably not happy with the growth of cryptocurrencies, they and in General growth is very small in the cryptocurrency market.
Actually the market has been down for log and for many reasons. All the coins have been loosing values but Bitcoin stayed a bi reluctant to the loss. ETH which was the second best coin lost a big value and the current general perception is that ETH will vanish from the crypto market. This is however a dumb opinion and I believe that the recession and recovery is part of every market and the crypto market will also recover sooner of later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: