Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:24:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's going on with crypto?  (Read 1468 times)
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:48:35 AM

I think we are still in the aftermath of the huge rise in December/early January. The bear market started after that, and we've been in it ever since. There have been a series of partial recoveries, but the encouraging sign I think is that we are starting to see a solid base point being established. Particularly for bitcoin - look at each low it has hit this year, and you will see they are around a similar price. The resistance at this price point has held so far, and maybe it will be tested again or maybe not, but that is the important price to watch. Minor up or down movements above this aren't of any long-term consequence.

opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:44:23 AM

I doubt we'll see the price go lower than $6300 because of the accumulation that is taking place at this level.
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:41:50 AM

I doubt we'll see the price go lower than $6300 because of the accumulation that is taking place at this level.
bitcoin is now at the level of 6300 $, if it goes to 6700 $ then 7000 $ will definitely be achieved,
many predictions that 10000 $ will be reached in December
Davil

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:50:05 AM

bitcoin is now at the level of 6300 $, if it goes to 6700 $ then 7000 $ will definitely be achieved,

Yes I definitely hope so, 10k shouldn't be so far as we've hit this mark several times in the first half of the year + it is still half of the ATH value for Bitcoin. It is quite sad that in the last two bull runs the top has been forced by bad news, followed by a huge dump, otherwise we would be in a much higher price rank as the sentiment hasn't been bad at all in the runs (I see that people get optimistic quite easily as soon as the price seems to recover a bit).
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:54:20 PM

Not yet, another waves will come as soon as possible. Just be careful with your portfolio, bitcoin is still waiting for another ETF at the end of this month. It could be another bad news for bitcoin if this ETF will get another rejection again.
People are ready to drive the price of bitcoin go down again consider about they will try to bet on the news of bitcoin. This is the main point about the current situation.
This makes me uneasy. Sometimes when the market is deteriorating, I feel confident that this is fine. But sometimes there is also a time when I feel uneasy. I feel worried about what will happen with my portfolio. I don't expect much from this situation. But if people are not easily controlled by bad news, cryptocurrency will survive.
It is always healthy when a market is correcting, but certainly not everyone see it as such and this is the reason why they miss out on the opportunity of at least trying to buy the dip as it never crosses their mind anyway since all they are after at the end of the day is to want to make some quick bucks and now that the market is not going in their favor after joining FOMO, they start declaring a problem out of nowhere.

This will always be the case for those without investment knowledge and that would always give the whales and the smart ones to make more money off them in the long run.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:41:23 PM

We cant figured it out due to instability of the market price. Still have a lot of time and changes may happen before December and it may possible bitcoin will surprise us and give some break. It is not we look for another ATH but to have just an increase from its price stuck below $7k.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 02:54:02 PM

We cant figured it out due to instability of the market price. Still have a lot of time and changes may happen before December and it may possible bitcoin will surprise us and give some break. It is not we look for another ATH but to have just an increase from its price stuck below $7k.
Hope that all the stories will happen as planned that you say, Bitcoin will return as a king in December, otherwise, I can not think of what could happen next because the market and the atmosphere here are very unstable. Daily confusion and stress are what I see every day with everyone, some people have bought altcoin and bitcoin at very high prices, now they are almost silent in this world, if bitcoin do not turn around in December, perhaps death will happen frequently in some countries, many will die and I really do not expect that to happen

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:19:24 PM

I think that after a rapid growth in December there was a logical correction. Many started selling their bitcoins, so the price didn't stop falling. And at a time when the entire market was picked up by a general bearish wave, large players entered the market, which smoothly led us to the $6000 zone. In this zone, the main purchase is now taking place.
After a while, when the purchase is completed, the bitcoin price will again be accelerated to high marks.
Proceeding from this I would advise not to worry much, after all most likely in the future the price for all currencies (almost all) again will grow colossally.
austinsku

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:02:38 PM

The situation on cryptology is characterized by several specific factors. At moments of falling, the influence of too much factors is very often overestimated and this is why people get dissapointed!
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:10:29 PM

Hopefully before this year ends there's some good jumped movement to start the new year, even if only a small rise but just be a continuous will be better to attract more new investors, its hard to say whether things will be brighter but as long as there's still holders whos willing to wait price will go and bounce up
it's take some time to see that again inside the market.
Cybora9

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:19:13 PM

This is the worst year for crypto. Crypto on downtrend for long time. But wish it will be recover soon in the beginnig of 2019 or it will be recover in the last of this year. But I am not sure it's just my opinion.
Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:02:44 PM

Why is the market constantly falling?
When does it recover?
I do not even know why the market is constantly falling. Very much hochitsya believe that he will recover. Even after a while. I'm ready to wait.

v0nyu

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:35:40 AM

i think to recover dont need long time again. recovery time is near from this time. we have found many signs to recovery such as from CNBC news and others
then many coins up are sign too that crypto will start growth

Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:01:53 AM

Basing from the book order a lot of people are selling than buying, lots of huges sell have been filed recenty, added the market decline due to negative news about the major altcoins. We should see a rebound by the month of October and November.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
segotiwul

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:57:47 AM

crypto did not happen anything but the way the team manager made many people do not believe in crypto and also the number of new teams with less levels.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:44:37 AM

Crypto is just passing a few bumps before reaching its ultimate success. This red market and FUD are just temporary and I was really expecting for btc to go at $5k mark value  and the marketcap to below $200 Billions but amazingly it did not happen. There is really a great thing coming soon because of the slow volatility.
twa

Activity: 320

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:42:01 AM

The crypto market is change. Some country accept it so it have to change some policy. Some investor face some difficulties because of some new policy but soon it will be fix and the problem will solve. So worry no more.
no one can know for sure what cryptocurrency will be in the future, it requires confidence and patience in the investment of the good or bad cryptocurrency depending on the investor itself

aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:01:47 AM

Yes the market are start to grow & just be ready for whatever will happen in the cryptocurrency. Sometimes we will say what happen at this moment at crypto are normal things Cheesy. It is decentralised system, no one can control it & anything can happen.
I am sure this is always the time we get to see excitements and sentiments changing in the market now. For a while now it has been is ETH dead or is bitcoin going to die kind of thing but now I guess we will have to start seeing threads like how far will ADA go and so on ? Nothing has been wrong with crypto and people certainly just like looking for wrong things where there is certainly none. The market had a correction, it is not new and people should just simply get used to that.

no one can know for sure what cryptocurrency will be in the future, it requires confidence and patience in the investment of the good or bad cryptocurrency depending on the investor itself
When investors start ignoring bad cryptocurrencies then the chances of having good cryptocurrencies and their value at high become easily possible but we cannot control anything for that as in a free world everything is just part of us. Only we need to invest into right and promising coins.
TranTrongit

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 08:05:40 AM

I see everything is normal. The crytpo is on its way. In the market there will be gains and losses. There is no investment market but it is always rising.
kemetz

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:22:07 AM

I see everything is normal. The crytpo is on its way. In the market there will be gains and losses. There is no investment market but it is always rising.

the current market situation is getting a bit better and maybe it will soon run to recover soon but don't let you get stuck with this situation because the movement continues to fluctuate and can suddenly go back down more like lately.

of course there is no market that continues to move up because there will certainly be no turnover of coin prices on the market and there is no chance that there will be profits if the market continues to increase because everyone will sell their coins and no one is interested in buying them .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: