Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 04:57:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's going on with crypto?  (Read 1468 times)
Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:48:55 PM

Soon all coins Will recover in the present time.
For now what we can do now is wait until big investors will came and invest in our what coin we choose and increase the price.
Lebrond

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:47:19 PM

For now what we can do now is wait until big investors will came and invest in our what coin we choose and increase the price.
We can not able to predict how long it is going to take but for everything, we have to move along with the market and their prices. Of course, every coin is affected by the price of Bitcoin and once the price of Bitcoin is increasing automatically the price altcoins will start increasing.
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:03:35 PM

I think there are some investors who face some difficulties, because some new policies, and that will be fixed soon, I think the problem can all be overcome. So there's no need to worry anymore.
no one can predict for sure about cryptocurrency in the future, it depends on trust and patience in investment. surely it will get results if we are sure.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:53:45 AM

I a sure that it will happen later and we only need to be patient and not give up to hold the coins we have. Every coin will get their time to increase, and we can make a profit like before and perhaps, some of us can make the profit now because every coin can lift the price. And if this continues, then we might see something happen in the next months, and I hope that it will be the time for the altcoin to increase back.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:37:55 AM

The crypto market is change. Some country accept it so it have to change some policy. Some investor face some difficulties because of some new policy but soon it will be fix and the problem will solve. So worry no more.
the most important capital confidence and patience in this investment with all the risks that will be gained in us following the investment with our confidence reduces fear and panic when things get worse
fassadlr

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:10:00 AM

Why is the market constantly falling?
When does it recover?
The market is down because it is being adjusted for justification. The price of the altcoins is too high compared to its real value and this adjustment is normal. God knows when the market will recover. You should go ask God so that he can answer you. Cool
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1337

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:54:16 PM

I think we are still in the aftermath of the huge rise in December/early January. The bear market started after that, and we've been in it ever since. There have been a series of partial recoveries, but the encouraging sign I think is that we are starting to see a solid base point being established. Particularly for bitcoin - look at each low it has hit this year, and you will see they are around a similar price. The resistance at this price point has held so far, and maybe it will be tested again or maybe not, but that is the important price to watch. Minor up or down movements above this aren't of any long-term consequence.
It is clear that we are still suffering the consequences of the crash that happened at the beginning of this year, and it's very unlikely that we are going to see a recovery at the end of this year as many people expect because it's quite obvious that the current market conditions are going to last at least for one more year if not longer, so you need to prepare yourself to hold your coins for that long.
RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:59:01 PM

No one can guess the reason why the password is constantly decreasing, in my opinion the market will never rise so find the new direction for your business will be better.
jamesbondbd007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:41:04 PM

Last year crypto showwing a progressive market but this year still it's falling. People are not willing to invest on it because of fear. When the will be cme back again to invest on crypto then the crypto market recover it's price easily.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:04:21 PM

The market fell because many sellers panicked because of negative news and global regulations. The market is too weak and takes time to stabilize. Be patient, the crypto movement for now is very slow and holding is the best.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
LinkinPrak852

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:11:51 PM

This is happening something under expectation with Crypto. I don't know the main reason of huge price fall. It has started 9 month ago, still no recovery in in Bitcoin as well as others.according to new prediction, Bitcoin may recover it within the end of this year.
Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:18:00 PM

Compared to 1 year ago, I see Horizen is still doing fine. I am confident it will recover its ATH

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
IslandLady

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:36:31 PM

Very sad condition with crypto for the last 9 month. Investors are still waiting for its pump up. No shine of hope yet.Though bitcoin has raised slightly, other coin still in darkness of lose. Analyzer saying that with the beginning of new year, market price may rise.
SoliDCoiNs777

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:04:09 PM

Just a bad weather flowing over the crypto currency. from the beginning of 2018 this conditions has started.Although Bitcoin has risen slightly, other coin is still in darkness of low price. I also believe that very soon they will recover pumping their price.
BitcoinMaster555

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:32:54 PM

Many investors left crypto because of it's continous down market. Many stop investing on it. But that's time be patient. It's will be rise soon then they will be benefitted who used to patient wwith it's bad time.
cryptosmith03

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:38:15 PM

SEC decline bitoin ETF. It's also felt bad impact on market. This issue crack people's sentiment and they lose their interest to invest on crypto for this reason.
swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:53:21 PM

SEC decline bitoin ETF. It's also felt bad impact on market. This issue crack people's sentiment and they lose their interest to invest on crypto for this reason.

A lot of information on bitcointalk that the current situation in the cryptocurrency market is the result of artificial manipulations of certain groups of large whales. It seems to me if such actions do not cease, that is, there is every reason to believe that the market will simply collapse completely.
Mahes4

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:51:22 PM

market needs correction and that's normal, you must be patient to wait until the market grows
Q4 is hoped that crypto can growth, lets see what happen

toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:38:55 AM

A big correction occurs, all prices fall. but I'm sure all will come back but it takes a long time. this happened because there was an explosion last year so this year is a year to fix everything
Hopefully what you will convey will happen because we cannot know for sure in the future for me is clever in utilizing every opportunity to get profit

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:58:55 AM

A big correction occurs, all prices fall. but I'm sure all will come back but it takes a long time. this happened because there was an explosion last year so this year is a year to fix everything
Hopefully what you will convey will happen because we cannot know for sure in the future for me is clever in utilizing every opportunity to get profit

our desire is indeed the current condition can change well. because conditions like this are very disturbing for many people who have long been involved in crypto. especially when conditions like this and there are also those who have given false rumors, the more they panic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: