Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:11:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Promising altcoins for you  (Read 486 times)
Rebellion359862 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:50:52 PM

Hello dear guest, since I do not really understand cryptocurrencies, but I really want to invest in them, I want to know who prefers what cryptocurrencies and what potential do you see in them?
bhadz

Activity: 2450
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 02:58:23 PM

Every single person here has its own preferred altcoin but have you ever considered to get some bitcoin first? That's the most preferred coin of all if you are just starting with cryptocurrencies. It's the best coin to start and you shall be safe with it while learning about the movement of its price and reading the market by checking price trackers and charts.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Barrett11111

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:09:20 PM

It sounds obvious, but in the present circumstances best token - is USDT Roll Eyes

◣     Convert your token   USAVE   into physical gold     ◢
Join the ICOTrack, secure and market eco-responsible gold thanks to the full U.SAVE ecosystemJoin our BOUNTY
WHITEPAPERLIGHTPAPERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMTWITTERLINKEDINMEDIUM
BinManR

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:31:22 PM

Hello dear guest, since I do not really understand cryptocurrencies, but I really want to invest in them, I want to know who prefers what cryptocurrencies and what potential do you see in them?
ODE, CST are really promising projects this year. ODE has a great improvement when put into the top 150 on CMC. A very modern and effective platform based on blockchain. I also expect it to bring reform to education and bring a fairer perspective to the crypto market. So, refer to it if you need a good penny for the future.
Just overcome this bad trend. Everything will be ok

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:49:34 PM

If you don't know the cryptocurrency as a whole and you want to immediately invest in your cryptocurrency, just select bitcoin and invest for long term. I am very confident and even many people in this forum will say bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that has a lot of users so that regardless of the price decreases, if positive information comes, the price of bitcoin will rise again even more than what you expected. After that, you can learn while learning how to invest in bitcoin to get the profit you want.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:31:51 PM

Choose rank 50 and above because that's what many people talk about or can open several sources to better guarantee your best investment by choosing famous coins, many people who know nothing but rush to invest and finally they just save junk coins, I like Bitcoin because it's the best and nothing will replace it, the future success of many people who count for future investment, conditions like this will not continue like this but the opportunity to shine is very good, manage your money well all decisions are yours own.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:45:49 PM

It sounds obvious, but in the present circumstances best token - is USDT Roll Eyes
USDT is a stable token so most of the business developers are interested to participate in this platform. I accept it is promising altcoin but we don't expect any profit in this platform.
 I attract EOS project in recently but current scenario I don't believe any altcoins in crypto market.

yakayaka

Activity: 73
Merit: 6

YouTuber Remonetization via Crypto-Commoditization

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 11:59:39 PM

Very bullish on the long term future of Bitcore. Plans to be the number 1 payment coin and some great real life products in development.

Yutubopolis.com                   ⟨  ICO Starts Sept 15th  ⟩
Re-Monetizing YouTubers Through Crypto-Commoditization
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:27:53 AM

USDT = USD ($1)

It's value is stable and won't any farther that's why its called a stable coin. I don't know how it became promising to you as people are only using it when they are satisfied and wants to take the profit out of their altcoins and save it later if the market plunges.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:22:58 AM

For this I need to focus on what will be new coin and develop. because there are a lot of garbage coins on the market. you need to wait for high quality tokens and wait.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:58:30 AM

As per me we must have 50% of our investment in bitcoin and 50% in other altcoins.

Some of my favourite are ETH,NEO and Zilliqa.
bitbitP

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:01:06 AM

PumaPay
Cardano
Coti
honghe99

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:11:47 AM

Investing in the cryptocurrency market requires a lot of skills. I suggest you go to YouTube to search for related teaching and learn more about trading skills in the Bitcointalk forum!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Gayu123

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:32:47 AM

Altocoin is very promising and it has enhance the crypto currency business in a trading platform
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 09:36:38 AM

First of all, AltairVR - very perspective coin in vr world, then Cardano (ADA) - it is almost very good project, NODE - american mining project, WBT - Whalesburg project from russian miners, STM - Streamity project for all cryptocurrencies, Aelf  and VERA tokens too. Read about them and you will believe them like me. Happy investing!
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:45:21 AM

I suggest you look over for coins like Stratis, waves, and ripple. These three are cheap altcoins and have the capability to grow in the future. It also has a good project development behind it.

jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:06:33 AM

Behind Investment there are risks that will be faced by investors, it is loss. So I suggest you have to do your own research to determine your best place of investment because when other people succeed in one coin, not necessarily you can follow their success.
serizawa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:16:54 AM

the market is still bleeding if you force it now buy try to buy cardano and bch...
You can hold it down and sell it later this year
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:30:07 AM

if you are still confused looking for ico at the moment, or for the future, you can find it on the https://icodrops.com page
there are some of the latest ico and ico has finished
chulos

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:02:46 PM

Cryptos continue to fall. Significantly weakened ethereum, the largest bitcoin competitor, and also other altcoins, are downward. Nevertheless, i would divide the investment by these percentages - 70% bitcoin and 30% other altcoins. To investments in altcoins i would assign Ethereum, XRP, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar and also Cardano. In these cryptos i see potencial and i consider their future to be bright as they belong to the top 10. At the moment everything is falling, so you should still wait for a lower price of altcoins.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: