Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:03:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE] FinVault - Decentralized Exchange ✅  (Read 198 times)
FinVault (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:05:49 PM

FinVault is a high-performance decentralized, fast and fluid trading platform. FinVault allows anonymously trading of most popular coins. Decentralization gives FinVault robustness against failure. Users are in control of their own security, which can be much better than any centralized entity.

With FinVault your trades execute in seconds, just like any centralized website interface. Unlike centralized exchanges, there can be no high-frequency trading, front running, or hidden orders. This puts all traders on a level playing field.
You can trade any amount, at any time, from anywhere, without withdrawal limits. With FinVault, no one must approve your account. You have complete financial freedom.
By focusing on security and simplicity FinVault will be your trusted trading platform for major digital assets and cryptocurrencies.

Is Decentralized Exchange Secure?
Decentralization gives FinVault robustness against failure. When a centralized exchange is compromised, millions of dollars and thousands of users are impacted all at once. In a decentralized system, any attack or failure impacts only a single user and their funds. Users are in control of their own security, which can be much better than any centralized entity.

How much are fees?
Trading fee for most of coins is 0.1% - 0.2% and for FINVT token trading fee is 0.

Do I need to verify my account before I can trade?
No one must approve your account. You have complete financial freedom.

Can you cancel my transaction?
All transactions on any cryptocurrency network are designed to be irreversible and we have no control over them. Knowing this, it's extremely important to make sure your transaction details are correct before you click send.

https://dex.finvault.org/

Join us on Discord:
https://discord.gg/n392BjQ

Join us on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/FinVaultDex

Contact us via Email:
support@finvault.org
partnership@finvault.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tai9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:46:57 PM

I saw your message on the Bitcoin forum and I found it really not working!
People do not seem interested in it, and I think your advertising campaign is not good. Also you need a telegram group to chat and an experienced admin!
I have a lot of experience managing forums!
I can help you manage the bonus campaign, community and more, please contact me by email: taiyeuhuyen13@gmail.com or telegram t.me/huutai12
ChakDeFatte

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:18:27 AM

Do you list UBIQ based coins on your exchange?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: