Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:27:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the cause of this dump..  (Read 315 times)
Muhammad Muneeb (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:02:59 PM

Btc dumped hard after the fake news of goldman but after their representative told that news was fake instead of recovering its value btc still not recovering its value what is the cause of this bloothbath

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:23:18 AM

Btc dumped hard after the fake news of goldman but after their representative told that news was fake instead of recovering its value btc still not recovering its value what is the cause of this bloothbath

The way the altcoins market has fluctuated over the last week looks highly suspicious to me. I feel like it is the work of some whales manipulating the market more than a natural rise and fall. All alts have moved from all in the green to all in the red than back again all at the same time  in the course of a few days. I have moved most of my holdings to tether to ride out this storm.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
reactorjuno

Activity: 322
Merit: 43

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:00:11 AM

As soon as BTC failed to break the $7500 mark, it was due to fall again, I believe it was due to Technical Analysis (trader's tool) more than anything else.

As for the altcoin market, it is more of a long process now, started several months ago, but now many believe the market is coming to the toughest times, the same way as the Internet frenzy at the end of the 90's... Not really unexpected though. Just hope you guys were able to make some profits from it last year, especially with Ripple, NEO and Bitcoin Cash.

Until 2019, the best advice is to be very careful, but I still strongly believe some Altcoin projects will be successful. Look for IOU for instance, promising project > https://iou.io   (ICO starting in three days from now).
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:39:32 AM

As i notice the main cause of this hard dump is not the negative news anymore. As we see BTC is holding its ground at $6000+ level resistance. While the most affected is those from ERC20 tokens who uses "Ethereum Blockchain" this sudden slides of Ethereum price was cause by too much dumping of Ethereum from large hodlers most probably from ERC20 platforms. i think and i believe it will continue. this is just my opininion and im not an expert.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:46:55 AM

That means the cause of the dump is not the Goldman fake news. This just shows that nobody really knows how the market will move so I do not really bother figuring out why this and why that.
fdsar

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:48:58 AM

Do any conspiracy theories were here? Do you really think that some group of people could manipulate the whole market like that?

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
Gelesko

Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:50:05 AM

I think BTC will go down even lower, technical analysis shows will go around 2500 dollars and you may ask why? Because this is the market and the price is manipulated by big whales, they want to confuse everyone and spread the FUD, so they will buy cheap.

betty12

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:53:27 AM

I think investors react faster to bad news than positive news. Everyone is trying to play safe in an uncertainty market, no one wants to be caught unaware.  Should we have enough fund in this market, a single news from a quarter can't just cause a sudden dump. I hope we get there soon.
reactorjuno

Merit: 43

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:54:07 AM

Do any conspiracy theories were here? Do you really think that some group of people could manipulate the whole market like that?
Manipulations do happen. I think it is obvious.
When markets are not mature yet (this is the case of Bitcoin even though we are getting there...) then it is very possible to manipulate the market.

Actually if the ETF happens eventually, it will be less easy to manipulate, more people involved (= more money), more stable price, more "healthy" price movement... could attract more serious investors, even if the plan of an ETF is in my opinion against the original spirit of Bitcoin.

cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:00:17 PM

In my own opinion bitcoin was very much stable at an average price of $6000, which was better than most altcoins prices that fell below expectation, however that was a major correction in the altcoin market. Right now there are lots of competition in the blockchain technology industry which will become steady very soon.
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 12:19:06 PM

I saw all past years this period market was bear. Also same this year market. This is a nature of cryptocurrency. Iam strongly hold my valuble coins till  2020.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
Xuaquing141

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:21:01 PM

According to information from some crypto channels, this downtrend is due to some ICO issuers have brought the ETH number and sold out on the exchange. Other negative news, such as the Okex exchange owner arrested in China, also caused the market to decrease
Yaddady

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:29:01 PM

The way the altcoins market has fluctuated over the last week looks highly suspicious to me. I feel like it is the work of some whales manipulating the market more than a natural rise and fall. All alts have moved from all in the green to all in the red than back again all at the same time  in the course of a few days. I have moved most of my holdings to tether to ride out this storm.

This is exactly what I told a distant friend earlier today. A lot of the market and price fluctuations of Bitcoin and alts looks like some scheming and manipulation on going. The whales don't care if people get rekt, they selfishness supersedes that.
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:30:33 PM

According to information from some crypto channels, this downtrend is due to some ICO issuers have brought the ETH number and sold out on the exchange. Other negative news, such as the Okex exchange owner arrested in China, also caused the market to decrease

I don’t believe that this news can ruin the market. These are trifles, for such a global market as the crypto market. Just under the noise of this news, someone deliberately fills in the tokens. Or someone himself provokes such news to reduce the rate of BTC.
panoramx

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:05:42 PM

It seems the news about the owner of Okex who was arrested in China is a fake news, but obviously this news has still created a panic sell:
https://ethereumworldnews.com/okex-reports-founders-arrest-fake-news/

Regarding the decline of ETH, a study was done, it seems that the cause of this huge decline is not really related to the fact that several ICO sold their ETH collected:
https://www.ccn.com/icos-arent-cashing-out-their-cryptocurrency-warchests-yet-research/
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 01:10:16 PM

The btc situation is not as pathetic as people insinuate, after all the price of btc had remain stable at an average price of $6000, however altcoins prices over the week continue to dwindle except recently.

qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:10:26 PM

As the competitors are increasing day by day and there is no stability in the market as well. I am sure this will change in this last quarter.

picaszo

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 01:13:37 PM

maybe the dollar is also the cause. Many currencies in Asia are weakened because of the dollar and maybe this is also one of the causes of the market being like this. because investors move to dollars
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:24:34 PM

Bitcoin dumps because of all the people who are using it. This usually sell their holdings for a low amount and would be followed by many people that will lead to a dump.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:26:02 AM

That is because the market is downtrend and cannot be carried away, all of it dropped dramatically.
My hope is that this market will recover and make Bitcoin go back green.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: