Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:13:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you doing with your portfolio on the bear market?  (Read 676 times)
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:56:13 PM

My top 5 pick
NEM
XLM
WANCHAIN
Matrix.AI
VeChain
THat's how I finalize my top 5 coins. You should read more so
You can catch up why this coin has an amazing platform and real use.
Ducnguyen03

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:58:10 PM

Holding is my choice on the bear market.i will not sell any tokens or coins.i don't want to regret later.i don't care about price of them although it fall too much,i think everything will be fine when market up trend
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:07:10 PM

At the moment I'm not doing anything with my portfolio. I hope for the soonest growth of the market and I expect it, buying a little bit of altcoins.
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:11:48 PM

Sincerity matters alot and for this recent bear market I have kept my portfolio secure and stop looking at it. I believe that sooner than later it will come back up and the market will be all green again and again. So holding is never a bad idea in the Crypto space as it will only take time for the growth to come back. Let's be patience and keep doing the right thing for digital currency is here to stay for Good.
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:20:45 PM

I prefer to hold my portfolio on this bearish market and buy some more coins to averaging my previous investment. Because all the coins value is very low at this time and this best time to averaging the investments.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 04:27:24 PM

I get rid off my portfolio on bearish market. It is hard to sell it in time, but I try to do that.
At the moment it is too late to sell tokens, so don't hurry up with decisions

Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:39:15 PM

Currently, the most favorable moment to expand its investment portfolio. And I did it for fiat. I didn't want to spend cryptocurrency at the time when I had free cash. I understand that I will have to wait, but I have not found a better application.
jay sd

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:16:02 PM

It is no point of selling anything during this kind of a bear market. So the only thing now everyone has to do is holding their tokens a little bit more time expecting that the market will recover sooner.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:23:36 PM

In short, I do not do anything with my portfolio, because I understand that our whole world is cyclical as well as Dow theory, it's quite obvious that people very often simply do not understand this and are considering shorter forecasts
This is big problem but not only in the markets but in everyday life as well, I see a lot of people that are only concentrated on the short term and they only care about what they're going to do tomorrow or at best in a week, when they should be worried not only about that but about what they are going to do in the next year or even the next 20 years, this is why I'm not worried, yes the market is not giving a lot of profits right now but I know this is going to change in a few years so I am not in any kind of hurry to sell my coins.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:37:56 PM

I agreed with OP, selling coins in this market is not an ideal move. In this bear market, i hold on to my coins. When I have spare cash, I will buy more coins to add to my portfolio.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:23:18 PM

Most times, i review the coins i have in the portfolio and i check for updates regularly, if there is any coin that is derailing from the roadmap, i quickly sell if the price is good and i move on to another coin that perhaps has good prospects. In my honest view, if you have a good coin that had plummeted in this bear market, i would advise you hodl, because such coin will definitely rise by the time the market improves. Patience is a virtue needed in this crypto space.
ColorfulJoseph

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 08:26:54 PM

I am currently hodling bitcoin, ethereum, dash, cardano and eos, and of course a big variety of tokens that I am too lazy to sell, but I am hoping for growth on dash and cardano mostly.
byteminr (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 11:42:31 AM

I think to sell anything on this market is not good idea. But many people have a different point of view
What are you doing with all your coins\tokens ?
Hold, Sell, Or change to promising (for your opinion) coins?

And which TOP 5 in your portfolio?

My top is:
BTC
EOS
XTZ
XLM
ADA

Only dumb people would really have that kind of decision on selling out their holdings on this very bearish market.Whats the reason to sell? To cutloss? You are even making yourself to a big loss since there no going back once you sell off your holdings unlike on just holding it up and forget you do still have the chance for recovery.Dont ever tend to sell unless on some circumstances or emergencies that you do really need money then you wont really have any choice. My portfolio is bleeding and I cant afford to check it once in a while.

I think that panic makes people sell. Fear that they can lose everything. And such people are not few. My friend talked about people who took a loan in December last year, bought bitcoins, then in February they were sold and now they tell everyone that Bitcoin is fraud
byteminr (OP)

Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 11:44:47 AM

I am currently hodling bitcoin, ethereum, dash, cardano and eos, and of course a big variety of tokens that I am too lazy to sell, but I am hoping for growth on dash and cardano mostly.

Cardano is amazing idea, technology and team. They have a professional CEO. But now the project is in the initial stage. Time will show how they realize the intended
BTCreward

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:06:31 PM

I'm not doing anything, just holding. Sell your coins now, I think it is pointless. I will keep my coins in the long run, but I also understand that it can take quite a long time.

mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 03:14:22 AM

I do a long term hold for my portfolio, despite the current market bearish situation. I hold most of a good profit coin, BTC, ETH, LTC, NEO, GAS, ONT, ETC. I have a good guess of this coin that this will have a big chance of moonshot someday.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:27:59 AM

BTC
ETH

That two is on top of my list.
I am a new buyer of Ethereum and I still think it got the power to be in high value again. So this may be the last chance to get it at a cheaper price.
I do nothing with the bear market. Actually, do we have a choice?

Same goes with my BTC. I might use the profit from my ETH investment to buy another bitcoin.
makankambing

Activity: 131
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:45:49 AM

My Top 5 AltCoin in my portofolio is :
- OST
- POLY
- DOCK
- WAVES
- OLT

I'm get these my top 5 AltCoin at lower low price
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:22:17 AM

what am i doing?
i have a portfolio instead of a bag! a portfolio is a basket of valuable assets that are unrelated, have low risk and good future for return. altcoins have no place in that basket, if you start building one containing altcoins then you can not call that a portfolio it is a bag you are holding which loses value over time.
my portfolio has bitcoin, gold and some stocks in it and i am starting to add real estate to the mix too.
besides what you are calling bear market is not even a bear market it is an altcoin dumping period which all the coins are getting dumped.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:28:34 AM

holding all of the coins, cannot be taking any chances in such a market and that is the truth, it is better to hold my portfolio and wait for the prices to go back up. The coins are not even worth near half as much as they did in january so selling now would be a big mistake so I am locking up the coins and making sure that they are safe for the long wait

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: