Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:22:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: StartUp funding  (Read 172 times)
Advio_Team (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:33:14 PM

Hello everybody!
We are startup team who seeking for partner and can help with funding.
We have another vision about blockchain technology and how to create new system.
Key features:
- no fees
- any kind of DAPP or buisiness
- local or total network
- Corporate network
- High security with new protocol
- Replication of blocks
- high transactions speed
- any data recording
etc...

Any questions pls contact with me in
telegram: @Advioio (https://t.me/Advioio)
email: info@advio.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:04:53 PM

Hello everybody!
We have another vision about blockchain technology and how to create new system.
Key features:
- no fees
- local or total network
- Corporate network
- Replication of blocks
- any data recording
etc...

what do you want to create?

Advio_Team (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:33:20 PM

Hello everybody!
Key features:
- no fees
- local or total network
- Corporate network
- Replication of blocks
- any data recording
etc...

Pls contact me on telegram or E-mail.
There is hybrid of Blockchain and DAG technology
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3066

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:35:44 PM

Why can't you post it here? 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Advio_Team (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:43:49 PM

At the moment it's not open source information. Key features you can find upper.
We had before some troubles with some people who used for themself some part of our project
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3066

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:45:36 PM

At the moment it's not open source information. Key features you can find upper.
We had before some troubles with some people who used for themself some part of our project

And you think sending the info by PM will solve that problem?

Describe here what you are trying to build, without giving any of the key features away.  You're not going to get any investors to PM you for more info.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Advio_Team (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:56:40 PM

Describe here what you are trying to build, without giving any of the key features away.  You're not going to get any investors to PM you for more info.
I think, if it will be interesting for someone or he's looking for some project, that based not on the ERC-20, but something unique. It will be not so difficult to write PM.

We build Hybrid technology with own algorithms and protocols to use the real meaning of consensus and blockchain. Not just sending money and mining or smart-contracts.
HubrisOne
Copper Member

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:14:13 PM

Do you have a site or more information?

Hello everybody!
Key features:
- no fees
- local or total network
- Corporate network
- Replication of blocks
- any data recording
etc...

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:31:33 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 03:46:27 PM by KingScorpio

Describe here what you are trying to build, without giving any of the key features away.  You're not going to get any investors to PM you for more info.
I think, if it will be interesting for someone or he's looking for some project, that based not on the ERC-20, but something unique. It will be not so difficult to write PM.

We build Hybrid technology with own algorithms and protocols to use the real meaning of consensus and blockchain. Not just sending money and mining or smart-contracts.

i think i had that discussion beforehand in this forum, advances in encription technology wont deliver huge profits and results, who cares if the euro of tomorrow has 204 instead of just 199 zertified scam protection insignias?

same will also be the case with crypto in the long run, additionally all encripton services advance their technologic basis simulateously,

this is as far i have understood your project

here it is again:

If to develop new currency, which algorithm offers fastest transaction time, stability, and most flexibility to develop POW/POS/MN wallets?

look technology matters increasingly less.

there are many quite forminadable encription plattforms like waves. or ethereum out there

no one wil care about that. people will in the long term care about the product that is supposed to be delivered

Thanks.  Absolutely agree, which will be why the focus of the project is real-world usability and functionality that bridges the gaps (I'm not looking to recreate all the bells and whistles that tech will solve like lightning network, atomic swaps, etc. but more interested in smart contract capability, multi-sig, nodes of various type, etc.  With that said, if the goal requires fast transactions and ability to build various levels of functionality, the platform does matter since a bitcoin based project will have slow transaction times compared to say- waves.  Right?  Does platforms like waves, cardano, etc. provide the ability to create POS or MNs on coins built on them?  

you know what the biggest mistake of you programmers is?

you still think that technology actually will matter in the long term defining the value of a currency and only the encription is the money, but the reality is different the market has evolved during all human ages those encripton services. what where once the metal coin minters, then later the paper money printers, are today the encription plattforms/services like ethereum, waves etc.

over the ages the meaning/essence of the certification (metal) to paper certification and signature to the IT-encription made the technologic basis more and more insignificant and the promise what the ressources that are being taken in exchange for that money became more and more important.

with time the encription plattforms will evolve such a high quality, regarding their encription and efficiency regarding the transaction costs just look at waves 1000 transactions cost less than 2 euros.
but also their speed and security,

that people wont care about the technology anymore but will care about the usage what it stands for. is it a debt? what do i promote by accepting that money?

so if you want to earn money just with the technology i recommend you join a plattform team, like waves, ethereum, stellar. they are modern day equivalents of former money or metal coin minters, and printers. or try creating your own plattform. there are anyway comming up more and more but without meaningful users, you wont have a chance on the market.

and put your ideas into it. and develop that encription plattform and its technology. a coin alone just because of meaningless tech perfectionism, like dash, zcash, bcash, will soner or later be overtaken by the evolving encription services.

no one will care later about the technological coin like its currently the case with bitcoin, bitcoin cash, zcash, or dash. because the encription plattforms will simply overtake those coins sooner or later anyway. as they will continously upgrade and improve their technology.

regards

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: