Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:01:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunter, now what are you going to do?  (Read 2371 times)
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:46:43 AM

Bounty earning is down dramactly because market crash and to make money in this situation of market , iam doing crypto trading and also learn trading on the stocks market. I still doing bounty program because this job required short times. Hopely this crash will finish soon and the market back to bullish again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:47:38 AM

It is sad to admit but bounty hunters are slowly losing their source of making money. A lot of my bounty hunter friends have started to quit and already left. Good bounty campaign is so hard to find these days and campaigns have become long and hard.only to find in the end that the campaign failed or payed you with worthless tokens. But I am not giving up just yet despite of all this hardship. I believe that in the end all this hardwork will eventually be payed of in the end.
docamvan1997

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:52:56 AM

If business is dead, i'll sell all coin i've got. I can not hold useless coins. Having less money is better than no money. After that, i'll see the progress then learn the lesson.
kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:54:21 AM

I would not say bounty is dead. But it has become much more competitive. With the sheer amount of hype, and participants. The reward is much2 less than last year. With the growth of cryptocurrency and the budget of the bounty is stagnant, that is why you fell like u're getting much2 less. With participants with legendary or similar ranks does not really feel it, but with Jr. Member / Members, the amount is getting much smaller. I would suggest to avoid doing bounty full time if u have a low ranking account.
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:54:49 AM

Everything seems to indicate that the market is mortally wounded, and the main cryptocurrency that had served as a means of payment for those who participate in bounties (ethereum), has lost the confidence of investors and developers who are looking for new alternatives to face the lack of capital willing to take risks in this market. Therefore, it is likely that the bounty hunters will have to settle for peanuts as of this year.

And now, when after three or six months of participating in campaigns you are compensated with tokens without any value and you realize that this business is dead, what are you going to do, bounty hunter?
It becomes very troubling after working for three to six months and receiving a worthless coin on the market. But fellow bounty hunter, this is not the end. Although the father of most ICOs payment (ETH) is down, there are more promising ICOs that looks forward to adopt different Blockchain and mode of payment. I have seen about six current ICOs running on the stellar and waves Blockchain.
The game is still on, no panicking.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:55:25 AM

Everything seems to indicate that the market is mortally wounded, and the main cryptocurrency that had served as a means of payment for those who participate in bounties (ethereum), has lost the confidence of investors and developers who are looking for new alternatives to face the lack of capital willing to take risks in this market. Therefore, it is likely that the bounty hunters will have to settle for peanuts as of this year.

And now, when after three or six months of participating in campaigns you are compensated with tokens without any value and you realize that this business is dead, what are you going to do, bounty hunter?

Yes, this is a serious problem now.... Many campaigns simply do not pay people, the other part gives tokens, which in the end cost nothing, and worthy campaigns are now a rare phenomenon...
In 2018, it became mainstream.
But we have to fight this:
*first, we need to create a service that will carefully check all new projects,
*and secondly, we need to create a Committee that will protect all investors and people who participate in the of bounty campaigns.
And then the scammers will not be on our site, and all people will work with pleasure!

I agree with you, the existence of such a thing might be able to effectively reduce the scam ICO project.
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:00:30 AM

Since i have only a junior account, i will probably not run bounty hunting for much longer.
It does not seem to be worth it somehow. I give myself a few more weeks, but then it is probably over.
Godday

Activity: 1526
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 01:05:31 AM

Bounty until now still provides income. but indeed we must be patient in getting it. we must be able to choose a project that will obviously pay later. because now many projeck are scam and deceptive

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
marksayson

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 01:19:03 AM

Simple, what is the main reason for you to enter into the cryptocurrency. This is the life of the cryptocurrency, not just we share a good life in crypto, but expect some bad sides of if. If you are already afraid, then this part is not for you.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:20:47 AM

be positive and don't think negative. for the tokens that have no value means you joined a scam ICO so it is your fault for not researching for a good bounty. for what i gonna do i think i gonna stay positive and don't let negative people influence me.
sanasara

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:23:01 AM

Yeah it seems a big problem. The situation of market is like that many of the projects are simply not giving tokens to their participants and the projects who are distributing cost nothing but it is also because of crisis of crypto market if once market will be okay everything will be perfect so it's to fight with these circumstances.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:23:36 AM

i'm not giving up yet and continuing with bounty hunting. i think if i stay on it, i get rewarded someday. as long as there are still some good bounties, i will certainly continue, even if the income is not so great.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:32:45 AM

Some of the ICOs had started to seek alternative means of payment instead of ethereum there was an ongoing bounty campaign that is accepting EOS wallet from the participants I believed they are trying to adopt EOS payment which is more stable and probably avoids ETH which had dramatically dropped in price and its recovery remains uncertain.
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:35:21 AM

As a bounty hunter we should have to continue participating in different bounty campaign programs even if the market are still wounded. But its normal a movement happens in a market all we have to be patient and never surrender. It will soon be stable once the bitcoin earns a good reputation and demands.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:36:56 AM

As a bounty hunter we should have to continue participating in different bounty campaign programs even if the market are still wounded. But its normal a movement happens in a market all we have to be patient and never surrender. It will soon be stable once the bitcoin earns a good reputation and demands.
well we have to work because here is not a big problem when the market is experiencing a decline, instead we have to be more active in searching for bounties and doing it. to cover our lack of money
macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:38:10 AM

I guess all we can do is to patiently wait for the market to stabilize a little bit more, i dont know why ethereum price keeps dropping, and i dont think its coming back up gain with this current market situation
vKedax

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:10:23 AM

I am very optimistic and therefore will continue to participate in bounty, now there are not very large payments, but I believe in the prospect of this market.

flowers5

Activity: 192

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:55:21 AM

I'm moving to trading now.  The airdrop/bounty situation is about as dead as dead can be.  Mining is out as that's no longer profitable.  The only real thing left to do is trade.  I see no other profitable options.  Probably right where the powers that be want it.  This will be like the new stock market once they get rid of pesky free money.  Can't have the poor getting rich. 

glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:10:28 AM

I won't denied that the current condition of cryptocurrency is dropping lately.
But I still have faith that the condition will be getting better anytime soon, and that time, we could get the reward from what we've done so far.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:13:45 AM

I participated in the bonus campaign to earn more income. But this year is a difficult year for making money. Not all campaigns are successful and are paid for much. Someone help me choose a good campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: