Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:49:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunter, now what are you going to do?  (Read 2371 times)
bizzargin

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:49:27 AM

After the black band always comes white. I believe that soon will come good time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jateng

Activity: 1256
Merit: 144

Think Different

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:51:08 AM

Everything seems to indicate that the market is mortally wounded, and the main cryptocurrency that had served as a means of payment for those who participate in bounties (ethereum), has lost the confidence of investors and developers who are looking for new alternatives to face the lack of capital willing to take risks in this market. Therefore, it is likely that the bounty hunters will have to settle for peanuts as of this year.

And now, when after three or six months of participating in campaigns you are compensated with tokens without any value and you realize that this business is dead, what are you going to do, bounty hunter?

Is is not always an issue. Coins or especially alts rigth now are lpw because bitcoin is low. Lately i read most threads that are now against or saying negative things about bounty. Previously it is airdrop that ate most hated. But as of what I saw, there are still many peole who continue participate in bounty like me. No matter what we will jiust believe in bounties.

antonio88s

Activity: 423
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:52:09 AM

won't know when a coin is only worth unexpectedly small or trash in this year will be able to experience price increases. Indeed it is difficult to predict but better withstand up to the expected time of arrival. many coins are indeed are experiencing a fall in price and this is not a good thing for the bounty hunter. the only way is to wait for a rising market or recovery occurs.

Yes one and only we must do is wait the market recover again and the token price increase. How about someone who will started to do bounty ? My suggestions is find some campaing which pay with BTC or ETH and follow it. Because the rewards is fixed and we don't need make speculation about the price again. Different with campaign which pay with their token we must wait and speculate that the price will high or not.
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:07:06 AM

as a bounty hunter all we have to do is hold the payment we get from bounty until the market stabilizes because if we sell panic we don't get anything from our work while joining the bounty
but the fact,most of bounty hunter after received their reward they dump token soon.this action contribute to bearish market. if they could hold it till market recovered they reward value increase alot.
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:15:37 AM

Right now, I'll keep on looking for bounties and working on it. At least i could keep all the coins that i've got and i could sell them in the future when the price back at the desired level.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:19:59 AM

Everything seems to indicate that the market is mortally wounded, and the main cryptocurrency that had served as a means of payment for those who participate in bounties (ethereum), has lost the confidence of investors and developers who are looking for new alternatives to face the lack of capital willing to take risks in this market. Therefore, it is likely that the bounty hunters will have to settle for peanuts as of this year.

And now, when after three or six months of participating in campaigns you are compensated with tokens without any value and you realize that this business is dead, what are you going to do, bounty hunter?
I think we have to revive the ICO trend, or we can make our own business and move from bounty to our business, it is very difficult to produce decent tokens or look for ICOs that give us big prizes. I'm also confused about the bounty hunters this year, maybe for those who don't really know about trading or investing it will be very difficult to survive on cryptocurrency.

mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:23:15 AM

in my opinion, the step we need to do with conditions like this is to buy as much coin as the price is down, for example buying etherum. the right step to do in my opinion is to invest. I think, the altcoint price is not worth the Bounty project if the price of Etherum is very cheap as it is today. so, it's better to invest now.

Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:26:54 AM

Business is dead, not. Just choose realistic and ambitious projects and it will probably worth your time and effort. I don't even like participating in well paid projects if I think it's a scam which also brings bad reputation to the ICO space.

Then all that's left is to invest in good projects and find other ways of gaining income to invest while the prices are cheap.

Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 08:01:05 AM

This is very crucial time for crypto market as well as for investor and for bounty hunter also. Investor are not taking interest in any project for investment. Bounty hunter earn tokens for no valve after completing the hard work of bounty campaign. But all this is part of crypto market ,in every work you have to face such problems but these situations does not mean to panic , bounty hunter earn a lot money from here in good days so donot need to panic just do your work with good project and with good bounty manager that will pay you last.

bitblacken

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:17:16 PM

I think there will be many Bounty hunters who will stop following the existing Bounty Campaign if the price of the Coin or token still can't go up and keep going down every day. Because for them that action is the hardest thing and can harm them in terms of time and energy in the Bounty Campaign.
Sasha88x

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:21:51 PM

Yeah, I'm getting desperate, too.. how many works, and the market all down and down. But still, I hope it's temporary, and I'm still participating in the bounty...
sagaulal
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:30:35 PM

Certainly the author of the topic is right, that the pommels are not the best now. But bad times test you for strength. The crypto currency market will soon go up, it is inevitable. I'm not going to stop working and I do not advise you.
anafiene

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:31:15 PM

Now it's time to collect coins, and later it will be a better coin.
As a bounty hunter will continue to look for potential ico, even though the market is concerned but there is still time to get more valuable value.
There is no sense of panic and worry but will always be grateful for the results.

ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:49:50 PM

Even if the market is really in falldown but we the bounty hunters will still keep on participating the different bounty ICO project and continue to help promote the new launched tokens which are future part of cryptocurrency world in the future.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:53:16 PM

When I fully understand the life in crypto space, I condition myself to face all the challenges with strong determination to hold, it never comes to my mind that this kind of business( as you said) will be dead, as a hunter I will pursue my work and find a legit project in which there are many out there waiting to discover, it just a matter of taking time for searching.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:46:30 PM

I am always doing deeper research before participating to a bounty since most of those nowadays are worthless or always have the same concept like trading platforms, AI blockchain or electric related platforms with unknown team members. As a hunter, I will keep joining bounties and planning to hold those rewards I will get until next year. If the prediction for BTC reaching $25,000 this year then unexpected huge profit is coming.
felicanoma

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:52:10 PM

Yes, I really feel this this year, we worked hard but only got small beans. Not infrequently, we often get empty beans, it really hurts to get empty beans, this year many ico investors were very disappointed and even started to stop because they saw the current situation. .
Hopefully things will get better so that cryptocurrency returns well and will be increasingly popular among the public.
I keep doing my job as a gift hunter and I always pray when doing a job so I don't get empty beans.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
████ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ████
▬▬▬▬▬   ●   Whitepaper   ●   Facebook   ●   Twitter   ●   Telegram   ●   ▬▬▬▬▬
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:56:40 PM

I just continue on doing bounties because this is the only thing that I rely into. It is not always that the market will be at the downside. Things will recover someday.
lagabara

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:59:25 PM

I will continue to work on the current bounty campaign until there are no more ICO projects holding bounties. So as long as there is still a bounty campaign just follow it, the price problem is indeed currently down all. Who knows after the price can go back up next year the results of our bounty can be of high value.
gunbars

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:03:21 PM

Well maybe these tokens and coins are worthless now but the market didn't die yet so we will just wait. Because we believe. And you can do whatever you want mate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: