Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:16:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunter, now what are you going to do?  (Read 2371 times)
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:06:36 PM

That's just the way it is, don't hate the player hate the game. I'm been aware of the risk before starting bounties, and in the meantime I'm practicing my trading to still make $$ in this space
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
llecrf

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:21:49 PM

Bounty Hunter is part of the Crypto community, I see my friends get tokens and they sell at good prices, even though ethereum prices continue to fall, no one gives up, almost every hour I see tweets and retweets from the ICO project they send, this is the struggle of the Bounty Hunter who wants to advance the world of cryptocurrency

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
StevenCS

Activity: 319
Merit: 10

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:25:41 PM

in my opinion even though crypto's condition is very bad now, and the rewards from the bounty campaign are not too valuable, but there is no harm if we continue the bounty campaign, because it is not impossible that crypto conditions will recover.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
jpnl0004

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:32:27 PM

Well there is nothing we can do but keep working and hope the market jerks back up and business continues as usual but for the now we just have to keep working and praying thanks
Iykecolyno
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:40:30 PM

A lot of pessimistic views, bounty hunting is never meant to be a job after all, so one is not supposed to be totally dependent on it for income as it may bot always be rewarding, but one can always go lucky, my advice is for people never to despair, the eth that is down today could be up tomorrow and those that were faithful and continued would reap while those that gave up will wallow in regret
jarojak

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:48:33 PM

Well, business as usual.  Posting and posting, since the only bounty I join is only signature campaign.  My current project take 4 months, so I think the payment will be next year if it succeed and I hope the market and everything will be better at that time.
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:49:38 PM

Everything seems to indicate that the market is mortally wounded, and the main cryptocurrency that had served as a means of payment for those who participate in bounties (ethereum), has lost the confidence of investors and developers who are looking for new alternatives to face the lack of capital willing to take risks in this market. Therefore, it is likely that the bounty hunters will have to settle for peanuts as of this year.

And now, when after three or six months of participating in campaigns you are compensated with tokens without any value and you realize that this business is dead, what are you going to do, bounty hunter?

But we have to fight this:
*first, we need to create a service that will carefully check all new projects,
*and secondly, we need to create a Committee that will protect all investors and people who participate in the of bounty campaigns.
And then the scammers will not be on our site, and all people will work with pleasure!

There is already a bunch of services that "carefully check the projects" - did all these icobench.com and icodrops.com really help you? They analyse the new campaigns based on certain criteria which is this deeply bearish market have lost their significance.
The second point - a Committee.. Do you really think that such an organization could help bounty hunters that were scammed? I personally can see no real mechanisms of influencing scam projects - nobody can freeze their funds, nobody even can 100% detect whether the project team used real identities.

Vadik89

Activity: 215
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:31:49 PM

I dont accept bounty campaings with a twitter and facebook reposts - you can work hard, but in the end they can send you a 5$ for all your job. Nah.
balamirhkn

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:40:36 PM

this job is not going well for a long time.sometimes the project is stopped, sometimes it is canceled.these developments keep everybody away.
you have to wait for patience
Casalania

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:06:42 PM

Everything seems to indicate that the market is mortally wounded, and the main cryptocurrency that had served as a means of payment for those who participate in bounties (ethereum), has lost the confidence of investors and developers who are looking for new alternatives to face the lack of capital willing to take risks in this market. Therefore, it is likely that the bounty hunters will have to settle for peanuts as of this year.

And now, when after three or six months of participating in campaigns you are compensated with tokens without any value and you realize that this business is dead, what are you going to do, bounty hunter?
I will still continue to participate in bounty campaigns, its not yet dead, there are still good campaigns out there which is worthy of my time. I just have to find a better one. if I have received a token without value that's fine, at least I tried.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 06:07:04 AM

the only one bounty hunters want is they can get their rewards after the bounty campaign and the token can get a list on the market so they can sell their token to get ethereum which they can sell again to make a profit. and some of them only hold their ethereum until the ethereum price can increase higher and then they will sell the ethereum. maybe there are bounty hunters that still hold their token because they think the token can increase higher in the future and they want to try to be a bag holder of the token.
cryptomanspbmgdn
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 06:14:37 AM

now we need to work more, just out of everything. companies will conduct ico as before, they will simply allocate a larger budget for the bounty campaign
HarryBeroe

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:20:38 AM

I as a gift hunter can only hold all the coins I get. While hoping and waiting for all the coins I have, there will be more value and price.
Revvo1

Activity: 272

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:33:29 AM

Believe, it's actually very frustrating really. I can say in the last 2-3 months, I have not even gotten not a single payment like this. Even, the ones I have gotten before now have lost virtually over 80% value of what they used to be. However, I still keep going never to relent, leaving all to luck and patience.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Freddy63

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

SESSIA

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:22:34 PM

I am fine, but it is hard to receive lower payment due to dumping market and flow of participants as well as worst conditions in bounties, changing dates, reducting and postponing payouts and so on

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:24:40 PM

That's the consequence of being working in this cryptocurrency world.
But if you compare to the investors. They lost thousand or million dollars this year compared to bounty hunters who just lost their luck Cheesy
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:35:21 AM

You can't use such analysis, you can get coins today and the coins will not be worth a lot but if you hold the coins and the market bulls then you could find yourself with coins that worth a whole lot more than you ever anticipated. We know that everytime is not going to work out, there will be some losses but that is one thing you have to understand about this industry, losses are part of it.
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:01:42 AM

For bounty hunters hard times have come, now I'm taking part in the minimum number of bounty campaigns and waiting for the market to recover. Probably the bounty campaigns one day, will begin make a profit again.
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:08:53 PM

Well lucky for me, I am not one of the bounty hunters that got demoted to a newbie level. It is sad that a llot of these bounty hunters got demoted, seeing as a lot of them have put in so much hard work and time, and have to start all over again. I would like to advise that they don 't give up, and dedicate themselves to making quality posts. One day, their good work will pay off.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
rizkyrz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:12:19 PM

what do I do? I keep following the campaigns provided on this forum, but tend to follow the signature campaign because I'm not spending too much energy compared to creating articles or videos on content campaigns, it's very tiring.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆