Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:20:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think mining is still fair  (Read 11531 times)
kiranarora

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:22:34 PM

If the market status is to be seen, then more struggle should be done only if there is good results.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:30:40 PM

Mining is as fair as it has always been.
The thing is that a lot of years people really didn't know much about it. There was this so-called info blockage - mining and cryptos weren't as interesting for media to cover than other news. Thanks to that a lot of people could mine rather well using their GPU rigs and ASICs from first generations.

This lasted up to winter 2017 and then it went into masses as something that is mega easy to do for earning some extra income. And you probably know how it went from there...

GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:53:24 PM

Some time ago I was also engaged in mining but then I abandoned this idea, as I considered it unprofitable for myself. And watching the situation now, I made sure that I did the right thing.
Inastran

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:54:42 PM

In Q3 2018 market is still a blood bath. A lot of people that involved in crypto losing theirs hopes on a quick moon. ICO market is down. But difficulty of mining is growing up. We need more powerful processors, GPU and so on. Mining was created to give ordinary people get some free coins. Another hand big companies joint into monster to dig more digital gold. Simple person is out of this business. To support a node of ethereum you need more space every month and you get no reward. Do you think its fair enough or we need some new architecture to give mining a new life?
i do not kjow i am just not so sure about it and i zm sure taht there are many hetter ways to think of something profitable

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:00:30 PM

i really had just ended a telegram chat about mining Bitcoin, i am really thinking about mining i think in this blood bath as you mention before
but can someone please provide a good and reliable sources ps i prefer mining networks that mean i dont like mining equipments and so.
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:08:33 PM

Of course, mining is an expensive pleasure. When I started earning in crypto, I also considered this option of earning. But considering all the costs, I decided that it would be very expensive for me. And I'm not talking now only about the equipment but also about electricity and bills for it.
Gasolindance

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

yamzu

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:32:18 PM

In my opinion it's too late for mining. People just making invests and trading instead of mining now. And I think it's better, than buying such farms and spend really much resources for mining.

JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:35:31 PM

Some time ago I was also engaged in mining but then I abandoned this idea, as I considered it unprofitable for myself. And watching the situation now, I made sure that I did the right thing.

Mining is especially beneficial if you have cheap electricity. It is also important to successfully choose for mining coins that are best mined on your equipment.

Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:41:18 PM

In my opinion, mining is still fair because mining is getting coins for free and of course large and expensive coins must be paid with capital that is also appropriate. Indeed competition in the mining world is tighter because more and more people want to get potential and expensive coins for free. Of course this is also balanced with capital for mining which is getting bigger because the demand for mining is also getting bigger. No wonder mining becomes a business under large companies. Indeed this situation is a test so that when you surrender from mining now you will regret later that you have missed an opportunity. Although it requires more capital than before but we must diligently get what we want. We should always think for the long term because if we only think in the short term then mining is certainly not fair. That's what becomes poison in our minds.

▔▔▔▔▔
twa

Activity: 320

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:44:35 PM

for now I don't think the results with mining costs are unbalanced or in other words a loss but we all also can't know for sure what the future development will be

EmmanCryp

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:36:35 PM

In Q3 2018 market is still a blood bath. A lot of people that involved in crypto losing theirs hopes on a quick moon. ICO market is down. But difficulty of mining is growing up. We need more powerful processors, GPU and so on. Mining was created to give ordinary people get some free coins. Another hand big companies joint into monster to dig more digital gold. Simple person is out of this business. To support a node of ethereum you need more space every month and you get no reward. Do you think its fair enough or we need some new architecture to give mining a new life?

It's normal for POW mining network difficulty to increase as more people join the picture. We can compare it to two cases when 5 people are competing for a price compared to when 50 people are competing for the same prize.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:15:06 AM

I am mining crypto just for fun, and yes the price is not fair, but I think it will sooner or later. The market is still young and I doubt it will be doom. If that will happen, well we just have to move forward, but I greatly doubt it will happen.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 12:20:02 AM

no, the fall of the crypto market is not balanced with the cost of electricity bills. the crypto market falls, but the cost of electricity remains the same as the previous usage cost. meaning there is no synchronization here between costs and income.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:14:08 AM

Recently, the bitcoins mining performance and cost is reduced and I think it is due to the hardfork by the bitcoin cash. Though, the mining cost is decreased, it is still profitable but in a place where the electricity cost is not that much.

FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 01:17:19 AM

I'd like to see the whole market move away from mining. It's just a power hungry ecological disaster.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
smoker36

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:22:20 AM

Well, I consider that mining could become demanded once again if banks will be ready to implement blockchain technologies for their transactions.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:08:37 AM

For mining altcoin maybe yes, but not with Bitcoin, we can mining using ant miner or asic, but if we choose to mine Bitcoin, I don't think it's profitable anymore, because the costs are far greater than what we get, better mining altcoin like Ripple, NEO or stellar may cost much less than mining Bitcoin

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
kentrolla

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 11:20:36 AM

Of course, mining is an expensive pleasure. When I started earning in crypto, I also considered this option of earning. But considering all the costs, I decided that it would be very expensive for me. And I'm not talking now only about the equipment but also about electricity and bills for it.

Exactly, Mining will give you benefit only if the value is high else it will not benefit also we need to invest a lot of money to buy the equipment which will be a huge amount. Only monero will give you some profit at this moment, the demand of mining will increase only if the banks accept crypto currency.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:34:06 AM

Well, I consider that mining could become demanded once again if banks will be ready to implement blockchain technologies for their transactions.
Mining is still in demand for those places that are reliable to have a cool temperature and not so expensive electricity.
And I don't hope for the banks to interact with blockchain technology, they don't like transparency.
raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:26:41 PM

Today, mining really is not terribly profitable, of course it was done solely with such intent, because the mining market today must be competitive, but it is very difficult, the Chinese are the first.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: