Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:12:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think mining is still fair  (Read 11531 times)
raptorez

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:10:42 PM

This year we became acquainted with great difficulties. While companies can not give us new processors, and this is bad. Mining at the hunters and at the ICO is not the best of times. 2018 - failure.
Yes, 2018 for many participants of this cryptocurrency market has become a very, very serious year in order to realize everything that people today have understood for themselves. I am sure that people will have to change the world around them.
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:14:12 PM

In Q3 2018 market is still a blood bath. A lot of people that involved in crypto losing theirs hopes on a quick moon. ICO market is down. But difficulty of mining is growing up. We need more powerful processors, GPU and so on. Mining was created to give ordinary people get some free coins. Another hand big companies joint into monster to dig more digital gold. Simple person is out of this business. To support a node of ethereum you need more space every month and you get no reward. Do you think its fair enough or we need some new architecture to give mining a new life?

Of course, with such a position in the market as it is now - mining stopped generating revenue
and need some changes or bonuses for miners
otherwise they will sell their farms) and curse the cryptocurrency

Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:34:00 PM

All miners who I know, they stopped mining long time ago. Now crypto is going down, so I am sure that mining has lost sense.
 I prefer trading, there is profit anyway!

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:20:20 PM

I think now mining could even stop, people loosing money with mining, and transactions now is very slow and expensive
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:41:40 PM

Mining is not an option for me now, except a see a new, good and promising project, because such is likely going to be profitable. Then since mining involves a lot of invest, which will not yield as much to me as trading, i would rather continue to trade.
raptorez

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:41:32 PM

All miners who I know, they stopped mining long time ago. Now crypto is going down, so I am sure that mining has lost sense.
 I prefer trading, there is profit anyway!
Profit is only if there is a cryptocurrency volume today really very large, because if the volume is small, then there is no point at all, because today everything is just falling and nothing good happens.
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:24:53 PM

Mining is as fair as it has always been.
The thing is that a lot of years people really didn't know much about it. There was this so-called info blockage - mining and cryptos weren't as interesting for media to cover than other news. Thanks to that a lot of people could mine rather well using their GPU rigs and ASICs from first generations.
This lasted up to winter 2017 and then it went into masses as something that is mega easy to do for earning some extra income. And you probably know how it went from there...

Mining does not bring as much profit as before. If you check the statistics, you will see that many miners decided to sell their equipment and started trading. People find that this business can give them more money.

Currently, only mining companies can operate. The small miner, just like you say most of the time, has stopped mining because of not achieving profit
raptorez

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:37:59 PM

Mining is as fair as it has always been.
The thing is that a lot of years people really didn't know much about it. There was this so-called info blockage - mining and cryptos weren't as interesting for media to cover than other news. Thanks to that a lot of people could mine rather well using their GPU rigs and ASICs from first generations.
This lasted up to winter 2017 and then it went into masses as something that is mega easy to do for earning some extra income. And you probably know how it went from there...

Mining does not bring as much profit as before. If you check the statistics, you will see that many miners decided to sell their equipment and started trading. People find that this business can give them more money.

Currently, only mining companies can operate. The small miner, just like you say most of the time, has stopped mining because of not achieving profit
And it seems to me that even those companies you are talking about, that is, big rooms, even they are experiencing great difficulties today, because in any case the price is starting to fall even lower.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:43:24 PM

I hope in future cryptocurrencies will not need that much elecricity to exist. we all talk about ecology so cryptocurrencies should be ecological also.
clavirda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:01:54 AM

In Q3 2018 market is still a blood bath. A lot of people that involved in crypto losing theirs hopes on a quick moon. ICO market is down. But difficulty of mining is growing up. We need more powerful processors, GPU and so on. Mining was created to give ordinary people get some free coins. Another hand big companies joint into monster to dig more digital gold. Simple person is out of this business. To support a node of ethereum you need more space every month and you get no reward. Do you think its fair enough or we need some new architecture to give mining a new life?

Unfortunately, now the level of mining income in recent times is much less. But for now this direction remains a profitable direction. If you have enough money to buy expensive equipment, you can continue to work. But we all are waiting for a rise in price of cryptocurrency prices.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 06:12:47 AM

I think people who can't afford hardware are now moving towards supernodes. That still gives a better chance to make profits without spending a fortune. For example Horizen nodes look like a good start. Best thing is that there are many services which can do all the technical work for you, that is booking the server and installing the node clients there. And then you just have to pay monthly or yearly charges and keep getting the mined tokens directly to your wallets. I like this concept better than POW and even POS, as you don't have to be a whale to earn these coins.

guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:27:12 AM

Mining, in my opinion, is very difficult, especially with conditions like now that the market has declined. To get a device that can support mining activities does not require large funds. So I prefer to trade crypto coins because it is more profitable.
Umuoji

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:33:31 AM

Mining is still fair though it is no longer as it used to be when the market condition was better. This market situation really affected lots of things .
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:24:25 AM

No market is not fair now, at least you have access to free electricity. I think there are some ICOs that are aiming to release such a solution, that you would be able to mine with very cheap prices. But if not, it is not fair.

hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:45:01 AM

Mining now, of course, does not bring such a profit, what he brought before. And I don't think it will. Now, with this rate, even the minimum profit is a joy, but the mining farms are more likely to work in the negative
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:33:19 AM

Now in my opinion mining is not very profitable, judging by the words of my friend, he is now even a bit expensive
TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:35:47 AM

I wouldn't be mining right now. For me, it looks more like a waste of money rather than a reliable investment that will bring constant money. I think that it has become meaningless with the March 2018
KOF97

Activity: 359

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:38:19 AM

As the price of encryption has fallen sharply, the bitcoin and miners of Ethereum have started to lose money, which is a fact we cannot avoid.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:26:04 AM

In this current market condition, these days is hard time for miner because most mineable coin drop the price. Many miners shutdown their device because electricity cost very expensive. Hopely the price increase again and attracting miners

Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:53:48 AM

Mining is still way much fair to the miners as they are accumulating now and the time to reap it will soon come when the bull will take them to next level. And by then all miner will be happy mining .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: