Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:59:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherum 176 $ :o waaaw ?!?!?!  (Read 14156 times)
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:34:20 PM

Yes it is always in the struggling situation from a long period of time so when the Bull market is happening only then something changes in the development otherwise it remain in the same situation like the previous time.
The situation with ethereum will only improve, since you yourself can see the results of hardfork.  Transactions have become much faster and cheaper and this is only a minimal part of what will attract potential investors and developers of new projects.
To date, ethereum 156 dollars and I very much. I hope that this year these figures should at least double.  Although analysts say that in the summer we will be able to reach the level of May 2018, when the ethereum was 800 dollars.  But this is quite a big jump, in which I believe very little.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Falgorn

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:56:13 PM

I thought that in this topic they are happy that ethereum has risen in price to $ 176, which was just recently, because today the price of this coin has dropped to $ 156. It turned out that this topic was in September last year and people are surprised that the ethereum price fell below $ 200. Everything is relative.
Of course, the price of ethereum still rises to $ 1,000, and this will depend on the price of bitcoin as long as it dominates the price over other types of cryptocurrency due to its high level of capitalization. However, this will probably not happen this year.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:19:14 PM

Yes it is always in the struggling situation from a long period of time so when the Bull market is happening only then something changes in the development otherwise it remain in the same situation like the previous time.
The situation with ethereum will only improve, since you yourself can see the results of hardfork.  Transactions have become much faster and cheaper and this is only a minimal part of what will attract potential investors and developers of new projects.
To date, ethereum 156 dollars and I very much. I hope that this year these figures should at least double.  Although analysts say that in the summer we will be able to reach the level of May 2018, when the ethereum was 800 dollars.  But this is quite a big jump, in which I believe very little.

It seems a bull trap for ETH.  After reaching $170+ many shorts the trade .  Lucky I sold at $172  and now buying back.

Of course, the price of ethereum still rises to $ 1,000, and this will depend on the price of bitcoin as long as it dominates the price over other types of cryptocurrency due to its high level of capitalization. However, this will probably not happen this year.
Yeah, I think it will take some time probably another year for a $1k ETH.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:25:20 PM

It seems a bull trap for ETH.  After reaching $170+ many shorts the trade .  Lucky I sold at $172  and now buying back.

Yeah, I think it will take some time probably another year for a $1k ETH.
Of course, there is a lot of risk for today, but I do not want to risk selling ethereum when it even costs 80 dollars to hotels.  It seems to me that you need to be patient and wait for the restoration of prices.  In my opinion, the market is starting to recover.  Slowly, but still recovering. 
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 03:16:50 PM

I thought that in this topic they are happy that ethereum has risen in price to $ 176, which was just recently, because today the price of this coin has dropped to $ 156. It turned out that this topic was in September last year and people are surprised that the ethereum price fell below $ 200. Everything is relative.
That's certainly because ETH still hasn't got any signs of the upcoming growth and this coin is still maintaining at 150$ -160$ so it is impossible to reach 1,000$ this year. I think there will be a price drop from this coin and will be lower than 30$ because ETH recently does not have any new updates and more and more shitcoin using the ETH platform makes controlling contract smartly more and more difficult
jebul2

Activity: 555
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 03:23:08 PM

That's certainly because ETH still hasn't got any signs of the upcoming growth and this coin is still maintaining at 150$ -160$ so it is impossible to reach 1,000$ this year. I think there will be a price drop from this coin and will be lower than 30$ because ETH recently does not have any new updates and more and more shitcoin using the ETH platform makes controlling contract smartly more and more difficult
it's true, now eth hasn't shown any amazing developments that want to drive high prices, we see in the market that ethereum is still at a price of $ 160, it is likely that reaching $ 1000 and above will take a long time.

[
idham29

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 02:08:26 AM

The upward trend in Ethereum has unfortunately not lasted for a long time, but the decline in the ICO market had a negative impact on ETH prices. We hope that the market performs bull movements as soon as possible.
At present Ethereum is in a high position which is worth USD 257 and is expected to continue to rise until December 2019, because the current trend is positive.
One reason for trusting crypto money is because of Facebook's policy of accepting crypto ads. Because Facebook is the largest social media in the world, of course the impact of this policy is the increased trust in crypto money.

Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 08:06:26 AM

The upward trend in Ethereum has unfortunately not lasted for a long time, but the decline in the ICO market had a negative impact on ETH prices. We hope that the market performs bull movements as soon as possible.
At present Ethereum is in a high position which is worth USD 257 and is expected to continue to rise until December 2019, because the current trend is positive.
One reason for trusting crypto money is because of Facebook's policy of accepting crypto ads. Because Facebook is the largest social media in the world, of course the impact of this policy is the increased trust in crypto money.
Exposure is on again, people will be aware on crypto as facebook lifted the ban, don't know exactly, their reason or they are up for something but that was a good decision for crypto. It's sure a major thing that could help ETH to rise, but there's plenty of potential news that could help ETH to continues its trend now.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 09:03:24 AM

I, too, just shocked, it was necessary to lower the price of Ethereum, I think that now is a very good time to buy this coin

if you buy ethereum when you comment on this post, you will now get a very good profit, because ethereum prices are currently increasing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: