Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:17:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are all the bounties coming out right now garbage?  (Read 8984 times)
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 07:47:41 AM

I think indeed the level of quality from everyone regarding the bounty will be different. but when viewed as a whole is indeed many projects emerge as there is no clarity is certain and only gradually became only. even worse is a scam also became part of the project and this certainly will be quite disturbing in earnings and future bounty in the future for sure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ken007

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:19:44 AM

No way not all..
Have you tried @SolarexICO
Their bounties are okay
Check them on telegram
fina13

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 09:34:08 AM

You must select the bounty before you join. You can choose a good bounty campaign by seeing who is managing the bounty, researching the ico project by looking at the whitepaper, roadmap, and visiting ico rating.

H A R A                [  WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
FALUN LEE

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:51:05 AM

I think all bounty is not garbage some are also good
FirstCryptic

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:45:35 PM

I analyze opinions about ICO projects a lot. It takes a lot of effort to determine the choice of the project. But there is a choice - always 3-4 projects suits the requirements of the participant of the campaign.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:35:25 AM

I have been looking through the forum for potential bounties this week and most look like absolute garbage or rehashes of coins we already have.  Are you guys experiencing this?  I wen through about 20 projects and didn't find one good one.  Looks like the days of grabbing a bunch of ICO's and hoping for the best is over.  There is way to much garbage out there right now. 

For sure not all bounties will comming not a garbage just always read whitepaper and everyday I check bounty ico their are so many legit ico for now and they raised a huge amount already for their project.
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:16:01 AM

due to the market condition, almost all bounty is feels like a garbage to me, the price is very low and almost nothing. finding some legit bounty is like find a diamond in a mud in this market situation. just my opinion

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
MrVuuu

Activity: 445
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:21:33 AM

I agree that most bounty programs are garbage. But not all. I am sure that there are good bounty programs, you just need to search and carefully study everything
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:28:08 AM

It will become garbage if the project or the admin is such a couple of garbage ( scam and fraud group ) , but overall.. the serious and legit project want us to earn with them by joining on their bounty campaign. So don't make it a complicated and call it useless, all bounty is worth it if you find a good and trusted crypto project like XRP, Monero and many more. It always start on you , if you do joining a garbage project or bounty campaign, get it dude?
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:31:34 AM

It is really hard to find 1-3 worthy bounties, because most of them are bullshit and you will just waste your time doing that.
Now I keen on bounties with existing coins listed on exchanges.
alexagel82

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 09:33:17 AM

I think it's not garbage maybe it depends on the project if it will be successful for me I'm just waiting for my tokens to have value at the exchange
nniecan001

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:06:57 AM

It is really hard to find 1-3 worthy bounties, because most of them are bullshit and you will just waste your time doing that.
Now I keen on bounties with existing coins listed on exchanges.
But the problem is, when the coins is existed on the market and they need a bounty campaign again, it means that those coins is dead and need some exposure again. That is the main reason to all bounty campaign like that, correct me if I'm wrong.
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:09:37 AM

I have been looking through the forum for potential bounties this week and most look like absolute garbage or rehashes of coins we already have.  Are you guys experiencing this?  I wen through about 20 projects and didn't find one good one.  Looks like the days of grabbing a bunch of ICO's and hoping for the best is over.  There is way to much garbage out there right now. 
Not all ICO's are garbage maybe some of them are affected by bear market and this time is difficult  to find ICO's investors because investors dont want to invest in this bear market. Some are good projects but because of bear market they've failed to reach even the softcap so they extend the time of their ICO. There are some good ICO's now just keep searching and you will find the good one.

nniecan001

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:10:39 AM

I think it's not garbage maybe it depends on the project if it will be successful for me I'm just waiting for my tokens to have value at the exchange
It will get a value if they have a real product or the team is working on it. Some scam and fraud groups doing this kind of shady moves , " after they got a funds from presale and ICO they doing nothing and ignore the road map". Those investors is already loss on fight and the shitcoins will exist again, another useless kind of altcoins. Hope you  understand it...
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:17:50 AM

there are always good projects coming, many ICOs mostly copy paste the existing ones, that is the truth. But it doesn't mean that there won't be new ICOs that will come up with something new and cool

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
evanesce

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:21:52 AM

You just need to search for good ones. In the past, you could just join every bounty and get a lot of coins, because almost every ICO has reached their soft cap. Just investigate the projects a bit better and your will find really good bounties.

bitok_1979

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:33:46 AM

For example, for a long time I haven’t met a really worthwhile project from which we could get a serious profit, mostly unrealized ideas come across

glYff◆      PRIVACY for smart contracts and beyond   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet platform delivering
   [   WHITEPAPER   ]   ◥ telegram   ◥ github   ◥ linkedin             anonymous asset transfers and data 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN GLYFF   ❰❰❰                     privacy for smart contracts. 
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:42:13 AM

I also have experience. I have made a bounty for half a year. Only a few ICOs have succeeded. Others have no news at present. I don’t know what the future will be. Maybe it will fail, but now this market,

PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:20:46 AM

Well, let say that they have been coming up with ideas to the extent they have none left this time around. There are lots of bounties out there but majority of them are just pure garbage. This is the reason why it is not good to rely only on one thing.

If you keep on relying on bounties you’re going to be quite disappointed this time around. So it’s best to have other things doing so that you don’t regret when one of them goes wrong.
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:17:41 PM

20 projects are a small number to make judgments about the market itself. But you're partially right - to find 1 good project you have to look through 30-50 ones which are a scam or unready to this market because of many reasons.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: