Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:37:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are all the bounties coming out right now garbage?  (Read 8984 times)
doroshok2

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:22:53 PM

I completely agree with you. Now it is very difficult to choose a good company. Lately, it's been taking a long time. And it's not as bad as you describe, and there's plenty to choose from, but before you pick a normal company, you have a lot to look through.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:26:27 PM

Yes you are right.  Now there are a lot of weak projects that are unlikely to achieve even a small success!

The strongest and best designs will definitely survive. However, many projects are being created that are a copy of the existing ones and they do not bring in anything new. The cryptocurrency market is still too small to accommodate a large number of similar solutions. Therefore, it can be assumed that a large number of newly created projects will not stay on the market and will fall.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Smon

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:42:16 PM

I have been looking through the forum for potential bounties this week and most look like absolute garbage or rehashes of coins we already have.  Are you guys experiencing this?  I wen through about 20 projects and didn't find one good one.  Looks like the days of grabbing a bunch of ICO's and hoping for the best is over.  There is way to much garbage out there right now. 
You're right, right now all the bounties are garbage. I have been involved in a lot of bonuses lately, but I do not see any successful projects, 2017 is the most successful year of e-money projects and bonuses campaign but compared to this year very bad

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:42:46 PM

I have been looking through the forum for potential bounties this week and most look like absolute garbage or rehashes of coins we already have.  Are you guys experiencing this?  I wen through about 20 projects and didn't find one good one.  Looks like the days of grabbing a bunch of ICO's and hoping for the best is over.  There is way to much garbage out there right now. 

This is actually a true evaluation of what we are undergoing now in the bounty world. As painful as it may stand to be, virtually more 85% of the projects many of us are participating in currently cannot even be vouched for success. We are all taking our chances at least to wile off time or rather not to be idle.
Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:46:44 PM

There are still very few good out of them and as a bounty hunter, it is your responsibility to research for those good ones. Not all bounty worth doing now but a diligent research will help in reducing time wasting on useless projects.

automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:54:47 PM

Not all of them. There are ICO's who offer a great product and has a great community. The only question is how to determine if the ICO isn't garbage. For me, its all about professionalism. Try to chat with the team on telegram and check if they are replying and if they care about their clients. You can also research on the team working for the ICO. Previous project and history will be a great basis on how the team will perform.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:55:56 PM

I completely agree with you. The market is just teeming with worthless projects that do not represent anything. But I still think this situation will not last long, as people are not stupid and invest in the Scam or not, and to make fraudulent project ( worthy) is getting harder and harder. So soon there will be a rebirth of the ICO market and everything connected with it.
Serg33vnik

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:10:37 PM

Well, in comparison with 2017, according to the bounty companies, there is a complete failure, however, the time for change is near, no need to panic!
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:29:37 PM

I experienced it but I can't blame all on the project because it is difficult to succeed in the ICO that they hold and one of the causes is the crisis that is being experienced by Crypto so investors have to think many times to invest in ICOs, therefore many ICOs fail which is certainly very effect on the bounty because if the ICO fails then there are no reward for the bounty hunter

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:37:15 PM

Too much shitty projects entering market in recent years . I'd say around 90% of projects and thus bounties which are coming out now is a pure garbage . They are not worth the time spent on them, I am very disappointed with the situation  Sad

Volk-05

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:11:54 PM

You are right this year is not entirely successful for ICO, because the market situation is very sad!
Komandor8957

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 12:14:26 PM

Perhaps now is not the best time for bounty companies. The price is low, decent projects are few, so if I take on a project, I don’t get upset if it turns out to be useless or cheap.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:19:02 PM

Greetings. Today, really enough rubbish so you need to carefully study the projects.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:19:52 PM

Yes, you all say it right. There are only decent projects with a good idea. If you already make the correct selection of projects for Bounty, according to all the rules of choice, then they can be counted on the fingers.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:27:23 PM

Yeah, all of them is a garbage, just 1-3 bounties are worth participating. If you have no experience, then you can't find them.
Take a look on some legendaries participating in bounties and follow them.
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:31:49 PM

If you loose your patience yes, bounties are coming out garbage. But if you understand the nature trends of the market and wait, then garbage will become flowers that blooms and shine like the sun rise every morning and you and all of us will be benefited of it.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
lamba

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:38:36 PM

No not all the bounties coming our right now garbage.
That is because of bear market situation. People dont have too much money now because of bear market and
because of that people dont investing icos now. Surely bounties are rekted because their icos can not collect money.
It will be better in the near future. we are in the very strong bear market. and when we will see the bulls again bounty and
ico space will be good again.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:43:25 PM

There are truly so many bounties nowadays that are like garbage. But even though there are so many bad bounties. I still believe that there are still some good bounties out there. We just need to take some time to look for them.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:43:39 PM

This is the case, the quality of the current bounty is very bad, and the quality of the bounty has shown a downward trend this year, and the profit of the bounty hunter is also a very significant downward trend. I think the bounty is gradually declining and very may die next year.
Ghypatt

Activity: 135

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 12:50:30 PM

Obviously, things might not like it used to be be but we shouldn't write all Bounties off just because what we have met recently looks less promising. There are several good projects going on and  I will just say do much extensive search and you will meet one

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: