Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:45:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties and Scam!!  (Read 1727 times)
Faraha_JJJ (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:01:13 AM

There are many ICO which doesn't pay it's bounty participants after the sales or pay less what they promised in the begining of the ICO. I would like to find out how many such ICO's are there in the market who scammed the bounty participants. Would like to ask the community to list such ICOs here in this thread!!

I got scammed by CASHBAG(CBC) Bounty Program- After submitting our documents for KYC, admin vanished with our personal info(Admin Name:
Jonathan Miller).
abbywem

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:17:32 AM

There are many ICO which doesn't pay it's bounty participants after the sales or pay less what they promised in the begining of the ICO. I would like to find out how many such ICO's are there in the market who scammed the bounty participants. Would like to ask the community to list such ICOs here in this thread!!

I got scammed by CASHBAG(CBC) Bounty Program- After submitting our documents for KYC, admin vanished with our personal info(Admin Name:
Jonathan Miller).

I know this is for the the scam list but please guys stop sending in your personal documents.  You are putting yourself and your family at risk.  Your documents are being sold on the the dark web and can be used for criminal acts and terrorism.  Identity theft is running rampant.  With all the scammers in here use some personal security techniques and keep your private data private.  No legit project will ask its investors to do this. 

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:20:15 AM

Jonathan Miller).
Hi! This is Ruby-X! Ruby-X will present tokens for bounty within 14 days from the end of bounty campaigns!
And the end is left only 11 days (until 23 Sep!)
I am really appreciating to every bounty participants cuz I believe we create Ruby-X together.
Participants don't need KYC for Bounty Campaign. just visit Ruby-X's bounty thread Smiley Thanks !

Did you really just attempt to spam advertising in someone else's thread? It doesn't give me a lot of confidence in your project if you need to beg people to join your channel for starters. that's a new low dude...

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
kudosbadazz

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:26:37 AM

trust me am not here to scare the hell out of you but what you just did can cost you and lead you to jail. How can you provide your personal documents just in the name of bounty campaigns. You never have any piece of idea about what they can use that forr. We only represent online with our profile and nobody knows anyone so you should not make mistakes that could cost you

◢▬LIBEREUM▬◣ (https://www.libereum.io/)
—(••÷[ FORTES FORTUNA JUVAT! ]÷••)—
Supremacy2

Activity: 132

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:31:04 AM

Jonathan Miller).

Sometimes some bounties don't have good intention but if you make good findings about the project and ask about their real identity(information), I think you will know what they are up to. My thought
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:32:12 AM

That's why some bounty hunters make a fake KYC/AML to cover their real identity. But I still wondering if its illegal to make a fake KYC documents even you have the reason like that or I mean to avoid the issue about the author of this thread? Anyway, better to be more careful to choose on those bounty you use to work with
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:34:10 AM

Jonathan Miller).

I know this is for the the scam list but please guys stop sending in your personal documents.  You are putting yourself and your family at risk.  Your documents are being sold on the the dark web and can be used for criminal acts and terrorism.  Identity theft is running rampant.  With all the scammers in here use some personal security techniques and keep your private data private.  No legit project will ask its investors to do this. 
How  did you know that CASHBAG(CBC) Bounty Program is a scam crypto project? Do you have a good link to see where it listed as a scam project? Well if you have sometimes, I wait your reply cause I want to avoid those useless project all over the crypto community and also to remind my friends about that. Thanks in advance.
oludare1

Activity: 200

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:38:47 AM

There are a lot of scams and shit bounties nowadays and this is really frustrating. Some people just gather themselves simply with aim of defrauding the investors and wasting efforts of the bounty hunters. We must choose carefully of any bounty we want to participate in.
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:43:08 AM

Jonathan Miller).
Currently over 80% of bounty will not pay for bounty hunters because there are many different reasons. But I think the main reason is that they do not sell ICO successfully and that project calls for investment failures.
And never KYC for bounty, it's not necessary and too dangerous. Please ignore the bounty asking for KYC because 100% of your information will be sold to third parties
JuliusJosh

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:45:56 AM

Almost everyone who has been here and have participated in one bounty or airdrop would have been cheated. One would devote quality time of his limited time to ensure he helps in promoting a work, and after such works that do span weeks and some 3 months, you get nothing in return. And by nothing, I equally mean where the stakes are reduced against what you were earlier promised. Even where you are rewarded, it would take months again before you get paid what you deserve. You will be hearing stories like we have thousands of wallets to fund, please give us time. And by the time you are given, price has turned to something else. We can only hope for a better tomorrow.
Matthias K.

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:50:37 AM

People jump in for bounties without any basic verification on the underlying projects, teams and bounty managers.
Then they cry they've got scammed.

Also giving out your documents to completely unknown people for a few dollars is not a good business.
ruli stylon

Activity: 721
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:05:03 AM

Cheating is always everywhere in this forum. I have also sent my identity to claim a bounty.
At this time there is also no token distribution notification.
For now, avoid bounty using KYC, because it can take him to the danger path.
Follow the bounty without KYC.
Jateng

Activity: 1323
Merit: 152

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:13:59 AM

Jonathan Miller).

I do really avoid that KYC. First of all it is my own personal information that will be sent to someone or to group of individuals that I do not know. After they look at my credentials, they may used it without my permissions, what if it is something ilegal ? I am a bounty hunter but I am picky and choosy. I used to particiapte again and again in the campaign managed by the trusted managers I used yo work before to avoid scams.

Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:20:40 AM

I think there are may project that aren't requesting for KYC to any of the bounty campaign participant.
I personally don't like to perform KYC especially when i just working on the bounty campaign, that is totally not necessary.

knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:32:07 AM

that is the risk that is obtained by the bounty hunter, indeed if an ico is scam then we will work in vain, but if ico is reach soft cap or fails then we will be paid little or not. we are still lucky, see their investors lose their assets and that always happens if ico is a scam. therefore, not only investors must be good at researching to choose ico, but bounty hunter must also be able to do it to avoid ico scams.
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:43:25 AM

Jonathan Miller).

i thought they will give out the bounties token after ICO  Huh
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:45:23 AM

Many bounty campaign project are scam because they have failed for the ico investment and they can’t pay for bounty campaign participants, but many ico success and never give payment for bounty campaign participant because have take by bounty campaign manager,
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:56:12 AM

The one thing you need is to make research on any bounty you are doing because i see no reason a project should even be asking for kyc for bounty hunters when its not thar they are  investing.
mayan251

Activity: 267

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:05:45 AM

I think it's not necessary to go to KYC for bounty. You have no idea what others will do with your personal data. Dark Internet everywhere sells such information. So for the bounty that needs KYC. I will give up all of them.

btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:16:16 AM

I think submitting KYC information is only requird during the ICO bounty is ended. Then that is the protocol for bounty participants. But in the organization only the investors are required for submission of document for transparency before it receive the token into the investors.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: