Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:54:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties and Scam!!  (Read 1727 times)
Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:19:30 AM

There are many ICO which doesn't pay it's bounty participants after the sales or pay less what they promised in the begining of the ICO. I would like to find out how many such ICO's are there in the market who scammed the bounty participants. Would like to ask the community to list such ICOs here in this thread!!

I got scammed by CASHBAG(CBC) Bounty Program- After submitting our documents for KYC, admin vanished with our personal info(Admin Name:
Jonathan Miller).

I know this is for the the scam list but please guys stop sending in your personal documents.  You are putting yourself and your family at risk.  Your documents are being sold on the the dark web and can be used for criminal acts and terrorism.  Identity theft is running rampant.  With all the scammers in here use some personal security techniques and keep your private data private.  No legit project will ask its investors to do this. 
This is funny, how can they use my ID for something without my signature or what so ever? I don't believe this as long as you don't give your credit cards details, but you must be really dumb to do that LOL! I filled in KYC many times and I don't see any problem's with that

Morphing

Activity: 302
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:21:42 AM

Unfortunately, there are quite a lot of such projects at the moment. Personally, I participated in the following projects that were not paid:
https://bloomatch.com/
https://zonex.io/ru
https://caratz.io
Jpt

Activity: 374

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:24:56 AM

We cannot exactly say how many ICOs are there in the market that have defrauded the people. Neither we can say which project is a scam in the beginning. We can know a scam project only when they cheat people. So what we can do to avoid scams is only get alert. We can do research and take advice from experts before joining bounty campaigns or invest in a project.
matej451

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:27:14 AM

I avoid sending KYC to any bounties or airdrops. There is no any reason anyone should required KYC for giving you some tokens or coins.

I participate in few bounties till now and all was paid out as advertised.

I believe as there are many ICO scam on the market there are also lots of bounties scam on the market.

Before attending i advice to make research not to waste your time and energy. Best bounties are of those ICO that are already on any exchange.
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:42:31 AM

many bounty scams which are often encountered and should be very careful with it. This will not produce any and also needs analysis should be conducted at least before joining the bounty for next time. especially with KYC and has given no response at all then it will be quite harmful to data or identity that is already delivered.
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 603

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 10:28:38 AM

Some I think will just promise to distribute the bounties after months but I think they are really just preparing to run and fade without a trace. There are lots of these ICO scams these days and I really hope those scam busters back then are going to resurrect themselves and asks for the escrows of funds. They are going to run for now but I guess the SEC regulations are also going to wipe them out soon.

artem30011994

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:54:03 AM

Cheating is always everywhere in this forum. I have also sent my identity to claim a bounty.
At this time there is also no token distribution notification.
For now, avoid bounty using KYC, because it can take him to the danger path.
Follow the bounty without KYC.
and to what dangerous way will the KYC lead? nothing wrong with that. even if they steal documents that they will do with them? Now a bunch of passports can be bought for a mere penny. and people whose passports have been walking around the market for years have not worsened their lives

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space     | Join Referral Program  TOKEN SALE     ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
─    Facebook    ─     Medium     ─    Telegram        ─
mcgeil

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:52:32 PM

There are a lot of scam projects, and they appear every day. What is the use of writing about them if they are already completed and are unlikely to return. And if the members of the scam project team create a new project, then any rating agency for ICO projects will necessarily indicate this information. The only thing that is very sad is that in most bounty companies you need to pass a KYC check and your data can be stolen.
Madamnaidz

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:59:21 PM

There are a lot of scams and shit bounties nowadays and this is really frustrating. Some people just gather themselves simply with aim of defrauding the investors and wasting efforts of the bounty hunters. We must choose carefully of any bounty we want to participate in.

Mate, I am new to this furom.. how can we say that bounty is scam? What are the indication that it is not legit? Hope you can give me idea on how to choose a legit bounty.
Jammypoe

Activity: 272

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:08:35 PM

The part that annoys me the most is the KYC part. I have not really come to understand why Bounty Hunters need to do that. What irks me further is where you now bring it forth as a condition to getting paid. And I feel it is a deliberate attempt from them not to pay Bounty Hunters. You did not spell it out at the registration form that KYC would be needed to get paid after Bounty work, why bring it forth after work has been done? Then, there comes the part where you submit personal details to people you have not seen and would probably never see. They could use these information against one. You can not rule out the possibility of such happening. If you will make KYC part of the rule for getting paid, put it in clear terms at the registration form. I have reservations for all these ICOs acting as such.
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 08:01:21 PM

That's too bad to hear. I've heard other bounty hunters say that they will never participate in bounty where they demand KYC. Nowadays, projects usually declare KYC requirement before the bounty, which is nice. At least that way you know.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
c4ptch4

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:10:01 PM

I saw that there were several bounties that did not pay participants and cut allocations after their projects were successful
1. BEZOP> they reached hardcap, told participants to do KYC but after all the participants did that, they said if the success of the project was not due to bounty hunter support, but indeed they had a very good concept and supported by John Mcaffe
2. PATRON> they achieved hardcap if I did not misallocate the bounty hunter 7 000 000 tokens but after they were successful, the allocation distributed to participants was only 250 000 tokens
diamondroyal

Activity: 53

Repme.io

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:12:49 PM

Bounties are not scam but some of the managers are scammers.  They employ you to do task after doing it Payments becomes a problem

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:27:25 PM

Bounties are not scam but some of the managers are scammers.  They employ you to do task after doing it Payments becomes a problem

I believe it is because you are new to this whole bounty thing that is why you are assuming this. No bounty manager has the right to withhold the bounty rewards of bounty participants. All he need do is to prepare the spreadsheet and then present to the team who will be responsible for distribution. In most cases, scam ico do not distribute tokens to bounty participants and even if they do, there woukd be no exchange to trade it because they would have disappeared into the thin air.
Utyg

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:23:01 PM

Currently, there are a lot of scams in the field of ISO. Who every day are looking for ways to illegally seize our capital. You have to be very careful. Of the hundreds of successful projects are only 2-3.
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:30:10 PM

It will be very disheartening to see that you were not properly rewarded after your bounty campaigns and successfully ICO completion, however I would have suggested that before you lay this kind of accusations and name calling, you should have made sure that you have the right facts and knowledge where the actual faults came from either from the project owners, bounty manager or even the project itself

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Walero

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:35:20 PM

I guess this is the stupid idea the bounty manager just adopted. After series of months work when bounty hunter would have work and expecting to get rewards, the manager will now come with one kind stupid idea that they want to slash the stake or reward. This is bad. Why promised what you can not afford in the first place.
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 09:40:59 PM

Iam also faced many times this issue. Dont worry hunter. Keep it up. Because now running big scammers with bounties. So find best bounty admins with campaigns .

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
faithofb

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:44:17 PM

This is very very serious, why will someone works effortlessly and the time he or she is supposed to get paid, they now slash his or her reward. There should be a rules that will restrict this unreasonable action. Else they will keep sheating the bounty hunter
babyaia

Activity: 164

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:50:04 PM

I have had also experienced many scam bounties and it is so disgusting knowing that your how many months of hardwork promoting the project will not be paid it is also hearth melting.Why there are many people fool other people?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: