Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:09:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties and Scam!!  (Read 1727 times)
bombie1

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 09:52:38 PM

I can see you are one of those who think that bounties are not important for the success of an ICO project or better still who thinks that paying hunters for their tasks is not good but that is a wrong insertion.Bounties contribute a lot to the success of every ICO project.They are very important.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Falconet

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:52:57 PM

Try to stick to reputable bounty managers like sandra evans, amazix or yahoo, you can't really go wrong with them as they respond when something bad happens, if it ever happens.
pedpedped

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 10:23:47 PM

I think this is wrong and I believe the mistake has been done but you have to be careful for next time because in no circumstance should any legal bounty campaign should ask for your personal informations. More so make proper investigation in what so ever project you're to participate in.
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 10:25:48 PM

There are some good bounties that are not scam which we can still participate in.
plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:29:31 PM

There are many ICO which doesn't pay it's bounty participants after the sales or pay less what they promised in the begining of the ICO. I would like to find out how many such ICO's are there in the market who scammed the bounty participants. Would like to ask the community to list such ICOs here in this thread!!

I got scammed by CASHBAG(CBC) Bounty Program- After submitting our documents for KYC, admin vanished with our personal info(Admin Name:
Jonathan Miller).

First of all now a days most of the bounty program doesn't pay well, and if they show good bounty amount will be paid, I guess they will scam and go.
I too has worked for bounty programs, but they never paid me, so now I don't do this kind of stuffs anymore.

AndRE177

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:11:52 AM

There are many ICO which doesn't pay it's bounty participants after the sales or pay less what they promised in the begining of the ICO. I would like to find out how many such ICO's are there in the market who scammed the bounty participants. Would like to ask the community to list such ICOs here in this thread!!

I got scammed by CASHBAG(CBC) Bounty Program- After submitting our documents for KYC, admin vanished with our personal info(Admin Name:
Jonathan Miller).

As I understand it, you warned that you are promoting a scam project. Why did not you stop doing it?

Jetta88

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:25:36 PM

Jonathan Miller).

First of all now a days most of the bounty program doesn't pay well, and if they show good bounty amount will be paid, I guess they will scam and go.
I too has worked for bounty programs, but they never paid me, so now I don't do this kind of stuffs anymore.

Agreed, I just moved onto staking and masternodes existing coins these days.
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:06:58 PM

Wow, KYC and scam at the same time may be terrible, I know some KYC bounties but it wasn't that bad cause we got the rewards, but while getting scammed we don't really know where our information is going to end up.

walkerkev

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:16:16 PM

I can't believe so many people easily and readily give up their personal data.  I've never participated in any KYC ICOs, nor do I ever plan to.  The ICO/company/project can be completely legit, and you can still lose your personal data.  They can be hacked.  The second you hit send on your data, it's out there for those determined enough to find it.

No thanks.  I'll keep my personal data just that, personal. 
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:20:43 PM

From my experience, those that did not pay are more like failed projects and not scam projects. There are certain conditions that must be met before a bounty could be paid, one of the reason is that a project must have at least reached soft cap.

Jonathan Miller).
What exactly happened during the token sale? Did they reach the soft cap?
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:36:12 PM

Bounties of projects which are scam much, on my statistics of such projects is more than 90%. Therefore it is necessary to choose very attentively the project for bounty. Otherwise it is possible to waste a lot of time for nothing and to earn nothing. Search of good bounty is very difficult process.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:42:01 PM

Its the danger of submitting of documents to the people or projects that aren't authentic.

I see that some bounties are requiring KYC so you can claim your rewards. Those docs that they are collecting can be used into something that you aren't aware of. And that's why others aren't in favor of KYC or requiring the documents of the bounty participants but if you are into investing to their project, you shall comply.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:43:47 PM

bounty is scam Huh

i think that is not true.
OK, i know some bounty is scam and some bounty is success.
but, that is a normal condition, not every bounty and project will get a success.
because cryptocurrency is selected some a good good for list.
stellaekun

Activity: 234

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:45:45 PM

Paying less may be as a result of having raised less cash from investors and are avoiding giving too much tokens to bounty hunters and thereby controlling the price on exchanges
Sone11

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:47:17 PM

Jonathan Miller).

I know this is for the the scam list but please guys stop sending in your personal documents.  You are putting yourself and your family at risk.  Your documents are being sold on the the dark web and can be used for criminal acts and terrorism.  Identity theft is running rampant.  With all the scammers in here use some personal security techniques and keep your private data private.  No legit project will ask its investors to do this. 

That's right. Well it's a risk that you guys have to take. I will just go for the ones that is really sure and big. I assume that they should first be in the exchange before you provide your docs and they have not been yet to appear in any so sounds scammy or fake sales that they can run any time.
stellaekun

Activity: 234

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:48:34 PM

There are some good bounties that are not scam which we can still participate in.

Many persons are quick to brand a project as scams, not in all cases, the poor market bears is also to blame as there is less patronage after listing and price will then fall drastically
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:49:33 PM

Jonathan Miller).
well not all the bounties are scam ones but nevertheless we should be really careful with them and we should trust our inner voices
Honourable11

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:49:59 PM

Bounty and scam, not all bounties are scam but the fact still remains that there are lots of scam in bounty campaign, bounty hunters participating in bounty campaign for some months after wasting their time and resources they won't receive stake, it so bad, this won't motivate or encourage them.
Iykejunior

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:50:28 PM

Most times we don't take notice, but this icos put a disclaimer that says they have the right to change the terms of the bounty anytime they see it fit. So not all are exactly scam  
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:50:45 PM

Scam can be everywhere and it is impossible to predict where it is completely, to my mind, it is better to take part in projects after checking their reliability. to my mind, it is better to keep coins

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: