Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 03:22:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] The Tratok Project, Disrupting A $7.6 Trillion Dollar Industry  (Read 29570 times)
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:06:23 PM

I have bought the ICO of the locktrip this year and currently they only grow at an average level, and they are also project related to the travel that I rated the most.
In my opinion, the crypto effect on the tourism industry still needs at least 10 more years to be able to compete and develop effectively compared to the existing tourism platforms and tourism services.
What you are doing is taking the technology of the last five years to beat the tradition of more than 30 years of tourism, which is difficult.
So I do not appreciate Tratok in all respects. Of course you may not be successful in the first place, but if you can sustain the development for another 5-10 years then it is another future.
thehulkk

Activity: 442
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:35:26 AM

I have bought the ICO of the locktrip this year and currently they only grow at an average level, and they are also project related to the travel that I rated the most.
In my opinion, the crypto effect on the tourism industry still needs at least 10 more years to be able to compete and develop effectively compared to the existing tourism platforms and tourism services.
What you are doing is taking the technology of the last five years to beat the tradition of more than 30 years of tourism, which is difficult.
So I do not appreciate Tratok in all respects. Of course you may not be successful in the first place, but if you can sustain the development for another 5-10 years then it is another future.
Thousands of miles away begins with one foot. There will be many difficulties in implementing the project. But travel is a very hot industry, if the project can persist for a long time, I believe that success will come to them.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io [/b]║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Tratok Team (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 01:26:34 PM

The Tratok Team is delighted to announce that our Beta Platform has commenced testing by selected Tratok holders seven months ahead of schedule. In the very near future, the Beta shall be opened to the public to ensure widespread adoption and use by blockchain enthusiasts and backers of the real application of such disruptive technology. Until then the team would like to provide you with an update from our Project Custodian:

NO ICO, Full Transparency, Gain In A Bear Market? Why does Tratok Perform while others have failed?

Watch this space and as always, we would like to thank the community for its support.

Tratok Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 09:29:59 AM

The team is asking all of those with buy offers to be sensible before the beta goes from select testing to public availability on Monday. There are a number of reasons for this:

1.) We wish to water down the certain elements of the community that simply believe in only speculation and not the disruptive benefits of the technology. I.e. The "when moon" crowd who simply refuse to read anything and are simply more distracting than beneficial. These elements are a significant problem in the industry and the less of them holding Tratok, the better.

2.) Tratok holders have pushed the price from 20 to 160 in a bear market, and this is not good for the project before launch. While we appreciate your support given that the launch is seven months early, Tratok is intended for widespread adoption and we do not wish to price out the market.

The team could force your hand by simply releasing more tokens onto the market and control the price, but this is unethical and something we will not do. Instead, we ask that you let project progress and real values determine the market price and avoid pumping artificially.

Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:36:06 AM

I was looking at progress where except partnerships everything has met 100% of the goals. That is impressive along with the fact that without need of initial coin offering (ICO) a project is going to be build. I didn't dive in deep but whatever saw is interesting. I just discovered this project and will be looking at more in coming days for sure.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:23:43 AM

This project in the travel industry is a good idea and will be of great assistance to individuals, imagine an application to make bookings for travel and tourism services, reserving a hotel room, booking a flight or renting a car, this multiplatform application will result in more economical, hassle-free arrangements for clients and service providers alike. I like this project and i hope it succeed.

thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:54:09 PM

Will these reservations be pre-agendas or at the moment that requesting a reservation will already be paid? And in the cancellation of the reservation, will be charged some fee?

Well, can anyone clarify my doubts? Well, for those who use tourism a lot or travel a lot, it can happen unexpectedly, and canceling a reservation without cost would be very good.

OI
Tratok Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 10:11:55 AM

Will these reservations be pre-agendas or at the moment that requesting a reservation will already be paid? And in the cancellation of the reservation, will be charged some fee?

Well, can anyone clarify my doubts? Well, for those who use tourism a lot or travel a lot, it can happen unexpectedly, and cancelling a reservation without cost would be very good.

Apologies, I did not see the original question. To clarify, every venue or service provider has their own cancellation policy (as is their right). Some declare a full refund policy, others a partial refund (e.g. charged the first night) and others zero refund policy. This behaviour is unlikely to change.

What Tratok can address is the time and cost efficiency of these refunds. For example, Booking.com may declare a policy of full refund on certain deals. However, once payment is made, should you ask for a refund it often takes more than 30 days to be "processed" and often significant portions of it get siphoned away in fees. This is quite frankly unacceptable given that with today's technology such delays and fees are not necessary. So yes for properties with a clearly marked full refund policy there will be an INSTANT (few seconds to a few minutes) refund for the full amount (minus the gas fee).

As you can imagine for bookings of a few hundred dollars or more, this is much more convenient than waiting for a month or more, especially for those who need access to their money.

Tratok Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 10:14:13 AM

For those testing the prototype, please post issues encountered or features requested at the official repository, it makes it easier for the developers if everything is in one place:

https://github.com/TratokToken/smart-contracts/issues

Tratok Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 01:05:09 PM

Tratok's Goals for 2019

At Tratok, we like to be fully transparent and inform everyone supporting our project about our milestones, goals and ambitions. Despite our already ambitious roadmaps, the team has constantly found itself ahead of schedule and takes pride in pushing the limits and boundaries. We are delighted to be one of only a handful of non-ICO funded startups that has delivered a product and use cases which fixes problems and can benefit the world. This is what distinguishes Tratok Ltd from the thousands of embarrassments to the industry that thus far have only delivered empty promises.

Below, we present to the public our roadmap and goals for the year ahead. As always, we will do our best to continue to deliver over and beyond what is expected and go the extra mile at every opportunity. Thank you all for your support.

Tratok Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 07:31:41 AM

In line with Tratok’s 2019 vision for widespread adoption, our team is glad to launch the project’s largest public awareness campaign yet. Help us connect the world and be rewarded.

Click HERE to participate

Tratok Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 05:19:42 AM

Can one project with the ambitious goal of fixing the injustices and problems of the $7.6 trillion travel and tourism industry really make a difference? Tratok vows to make travel accessible for all and bring the world closer together. Find out how below and be a vital part of re-empowering key stakeholders.

https://tratok.com/how-does-tratok-dismantle-the-current-sector-and-build-a-better-ecosystem/

Tratok Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 11:21:43 AM

In line with Tratok’s 2019 vision for widespread adoption, our team is glad to launch the project’s largest public awareness campaign yet. Help us connect the world and be rewarded.

Click HERE to participate

This is a great chance for those who believe in the real disruptive power of blockchain to actually promote a project that has delivered products and results over promises, without taking public funds via an ICO. You can easily help spread awareness of a useful blockchain project and get a hold of this already listed coin in the process for free.

Do not miss out!

sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:17:00 PM

Super project
Super scam, I agree. The price for tokens of such projects falls at least 50-100 times. This is an investment for the most stupid investors.
Darkpanda02

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:20:51 PM

what exchanges you have in plans?
Tratok Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 12:04:29 AM

Super project
Super scam, I agree. The price for tokens of such projects falls at least 50-100 times. This is an investment for the most stupid investors.

I believe you either have not taken the time to read into the project and its principles or are mistaking this thread for that of another project. Since there was no ICO and the project was entirely funded by the founders and delivered a working product seven months ahead of schedule, I am confused as to how you can label a project who actually wishes to use blockchain to address existing problems in the sector a "super scam for stupid investors".

In the first place, no investors have ever been sought after and the project was entirely privately funded. All tokens in circulation were airdropped for FREE to the public and inspection of the disclosed wallets on the block explorer can confirm this fact. You are entitled to your opinion which claims that the investors (who are only Tratok Ltd have been scammed) but I believe many will be puzzled by your conclusion.

With no investors aside from the founders, I'm sure many reading your comment are puzzled as to how and why a registered company would scam itself.

damir1919

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:51:11 AM

wallets erc 20?
Tratok Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 10:52:06 AM

wallets erc 20?

Correct.

praveen_nayak_k

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:28:08 AM

Proof of Authentication

Telegram ID: @praveenanayakk
Twitter ID: @praveen_nayak_k
Facebook Profile Link: https://www.facebook.com/praveen.nayak.kabyadi
Ethereum Address: 0xe84001942fB64c28C1003E119a09F6253a3aa48d
Alex Krom

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:25:00 AM

none of the travel related crypto projects have had success.

and you need to make a better fucking pitch.

that wall of text is just meh.... Roll Eyes
the Tratok project seeks to revolutionise the USD 7.6 Trillion travel and tourism sector and set a new standard.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: