Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:24:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] The Tratok Project, Disrupting A $7.6 Trillion Dollar Industry  (Read 29570 times)
Saydia

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:33:35 AM

scant information about the project. did you conduct an ICO?
There is no information about the tokens and the way to monetize the project to raise the cost of tokens after the ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tratok Team (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 08:24:37 AM

scant information about the project. did you conduct an ICO?
There is no information about the tokens and the way to monetize the project to raise the cost of tokens after the ICO.

Hello Saydia. As of the time of writing this, there are over 670,000 words of information on the project including weekly updates, milestones, team information and legal information. This is without including the almost daily updates via social media and the press and hours of AV presentations available on the websites and Tratok Ltd's different web properties. Compared with the industry this is a wealth of information. However, I understand that with so much information, one can simply decide to not make an effort to read as they find themselves overwhelmed. This is a problem our team encounters with certain community members that do not care about the actual value of disruptive capability of use cases but simply only care about "when moon?!". As a project that hopes to change the way people travel, we are interested in those who actually understand the technology rather than those who simply wish to speculate and expect unreasonable returns.

Regarding the ICO, had you taken 5 minutes to read this thread of the website, you would have seen there was no ICO as well as the reasoning behind this approach and the extensive and expensive feasibility studies conducted by a leading bank, two tourism boards and four sector economists that made us take this approach. However, instead of making this effort, you simply decided to comment that the project has "scant information". You are entitled to your opinion, as everyone is, but I do encourage you to actually read into the project and asses the impact it can have.

tooba1940

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:08:10 AM

Email Address   :boualemakniou09@gmail.com

Facebook Username   :boualemakniou09

Twitter Username   :@koobrakoobra09

LinkedIn Username   : akniou09

Bitcoin Talk Username:tooba1940

Telegram Username   :@akniou09

Instagram Username   :akniou09

Reddit Username   : u/akniou09

ajin1396

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:29:08 PM

In all countries tourist attractions are available, and you take the sector as a promising industry. travel and tourism are the main concepts of this platform. which countries work with your platform? for travel and tourism. What products make it easier for us to access this sector?
Bilal butt

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 06:46:10 AM

the travel industry division is the most looked for after by numerous individuals, and this venture can possibly succeed, with a note that the guideline of exchange speed, trust, and diminishing reliance on outsiders, remains the primary concern being developed, at that point with it, all the mission will be accomplished well even to be worth $ 7.6 billion task isn't so troublesome.
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 09:21:00 AM

Many are hyping this up recently. Though, tourism industry is really a trillion dollar industry, but how far has been achieved by the team in terms of actual development?
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:20:04 PM

"Disrupting a 7.6 Trillion Dollar Industry" is a pretty bold statement
And i see a lot of newbies and brand new Users posting.. so i am careful....
Ribak1992

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:14:53 PM

do not be offended but your project when compared with similar, looks very weak. in common and most importantly investors with money will not exactly exceed your numbers for profit and distribution. they simply can not be implemented.
usercryptomany

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 05:41:16 PM

I agree , too many newcomers respond in the subject . You have to be careful about the information .
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:52:58 PM

The travelling project attract investor for the invastement and make multiple times of crypto..concept of the project is too brillent and finalise by developing team.

the idea is correctly chosen by the team. it's important to know, because such decisions that the team has taken is quite necessary for the further development of the cryptocurrency industry

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Tratok Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 05:28:48 AM

I agree , too many newcomers respond in the subject . You have to be careful about the information .

This is what happens when you have social events like airdrops and to ensure widespread distribution. Tratok Ltd does not take, it gives things away which I believe is a major contributor to growth, goodwill and support from the public. Such support has helped us launch our demo seven months ahead of schedule. However caution is correct, I had seen comments showing support from people who clearly did not take the time to read about the project. Such behaviour is harmful to the community and all projects.

Many are hyping this up recently. Though, tourism industry is really a trillion dollar industry, but how far has been achieved by the team in terms of actual development?

Business partners are doing their final stages of onboarding, a product has been released seven months ahead of schedule and already gone through one thorough round of beta testing and user experience refinement.  

Tratok Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 05:38:27 AM

do not be offended but your project when compared with similar, looks very weak. in common and most importantly investors with money will not exactly exceed your numbers for profit and distribution. they simply can not be implemented.

Can I ask which aspect looks very weak? We always value constructive feedback as we want Tratok to be as successful as possible for the benefit of everyone.
Without an ICO, the product is already funded and demo released seven months early and lead by a team of fortune 500 executives (I have not seen another team where more than 60% of those involved have actual experience creating billion dollar revenue streams or introducing new products to new markets e.g. the smart credit card). In addition to a growing community and strong B2B developments, I believe we are actually in a stronger position that many of the others.

Let's consider two scenarios:

A.) Party A has raised millions in public funds, had 90% of shareholder value disappear, has no product, no ability to progress, are undergoing investigations and has upset and let down a lot of people. This is 99.9% of the industry.
B.) Party B is a registered entity which has given every token in circulation away for Free, launched seven months early, is realizing increased participation and adoption and has a clearly defined plan that is constantly being meet ahead of schedule. This is Tratok Ltd and a few others.

Bias aside, I think in every single case, nobody with a neutral point of view would pick A over B.

Tratok has smashed through its milestones and is embarrassing the others who have sat idle because it is quite the opposite of weak. It is strong. All the experts who said it couldn't be done have gone silent on LinkedIn.

KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:08:17 AM

Many thanks for this interesting project. I will follow.
One question: which part of the technology is actually making your project leading over competitors?
Im not even sure if they can lead most of the competitors but since they have so many funds, they can beat some of the competitors.
Theboss582

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:41:23 PM

There will be no ICO?
What is your plan to rise funds in that case ?
ericstef1

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:05:18 PM

how can it spread worldwide?
JakELips

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:20:51 PM

In my last post I said that they are solving a real world problem with their token.

The admin of Bitcoin Talk forum deleted my message once again. I don't know why but they deleted it. This happens quite often to me.
Can anyone tell me why they are deleting my posts? They don't answer to my messages.

I try it once again:

They are solving a real money problem with their token because in the industry their is a big lack of transparency on the prices.
Therefore I give it a thumbs up.
Bot Asem

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:58:51 PM

What is the next development of this project? I have participated in this program since October 2018 ago. happy this token can get a pretty good price for a cool motorbike.
Mr. Pavel

Activity: 295

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:45:12 PM

Tratok will be best crypto for travel sector
Hope. But I still have no idea how it's going to work. Therefore, it is rather desirable to see a working product to compare with other already existing applications, but not using cryptocurrency.
Joe555555

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:51:11 PM

It will be good at first just they have to keep building if they want it to last. Over all though i think it will be ok.
TheFlowerzz

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:57:40 PM

just want to know what is advantage of tratok than any other "travel coin"?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: