Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:21:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] The Tratok Project, Disrupting A $7.6 Trillion Dollar Industry  (Read 29570 times)
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:24:15 PM

lol...this idea has been tried before and failed.

this shitcoin will also fail just as badly.  watch.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:38:07 PM

Nice project
Classic idiotic comment) Immediately can be stored in the chamber of weights and measures=)) For such posts should be automatically ban for 1 year.
Nebucadnezzar

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:08:11 PM

Is there any possible way to meet your Team in Person? like a big meeting or something like that?
KryptoMasterMind

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:56:47 PM

Hello Crypto enthusiasts and hello Tratok team,

i am curious about the development of the project. As long as there is an economy, the travel industry will continue to enjoy success! This kind of project is becoming more and more popular in the crypto community and is being looked at more and more. The market already shows the tendency to tokenize all monetary values. Whether we want to live in the internet of things world is another question but so much is clear this world comes. We must not forget that we are in a new market as in the times where the internet came into being. The sooner we jumped on the train the better! I wish the project and everyone involved much success... to which all ideas find an application Smiley

Until then everyone will be well with each other and goodbye...
Tratok Team (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 12:01:43 AM

We believe it is disgusting that people are complaining to us in the dozens about the forum admins deleting their honest comments and feedback while they allow people who based on their post history clearly have a conflict of interest to post fake accusations about investors losing money in our alleged ICO. We understand that people may be disappointed about their failed investments in this sector when they have been duped by fraudulent ICO's from other projects but that is not our fault. They should not let their foolishness hinder an actual legitimate global disruptor.

We never conducted an ICO.... Tratok is privately funded and airdropped. Tratok LTD has never released tokens onto any exchange. It is a gift to the world, a project privately funded, months ahead of schedule. As a so-called open forum to promote blockchain technology, why do you actually hinder those who wish to make a real change with it and who are only giving to the community, not taking?

We could be cruel and point out for example, due to our advisors who work in the biggest banks in the GCC that MENA Coin (people who so openly do hit and run comments here without ever responding) due to ABER (A project from the two biggest central banks in the MENA regions) is doomed to fail. However, we never do things like that. Firstly, we are professional, unlike their representatives who falsely labelled people before taking a minute to read (something that is actually working against them in Dubai and Saudi Arabia). In addition,  we are focused on giving Tratok to the world at our own expense. So why do the admins allow such unfair practices here? Perhaps they bought into a tourism ICO and hate the fact that a blockchain company that is privately funded and giving to the public will hurt their interests? Is that what is happening?

Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 02:59:26 PM

No travel project is as successful as yours. The team is good and I am sure the project will gain momentum

but now it's not very visible. maybe, after some time, when the market will recover a bit, we can see the achievement of the team. now I believe, that one should wait

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 12:27:02 PM

No travel project is as successful as yours. The team is good and I am sure the project will gain momentum

but now it's not very visible. maybe, after some time, when the market will recover a bit, we can see the achievement of the team. now I believe, that one should wait

Market recovery is a myth. This is about price discovery and I don't think anyone has any doubt that everything was overvalued.
Tratok Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 05:37:50 AM

Market recovery is a myth. This is about price discovery and I don't think anyone has any doubt that everything was overvalued.

This is arguably the most sensible comment on this thread. Prices should be determined by real-world use and application and not this speculative "when moon" nonsense. I couldn't agree more.

Worryingly enough, there are many people who do not understand that 10,000% gains for some of these "projects" with no application was not just unsustainable but also clearly manipulated. This is one of the biggest hindrances to the industry, that nobody has the patience to let something real actually develop, they just unreasonably expect to all be millionaires tomorrow, even though I bet you 99.9% of them cannot even tell you about the projects they back.

Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:59:58 AM

This is arguably the most sensible comment on this thread. Prices should be determined by real-world use and application and not this speculative "when moon" nonsense. I couldn't agree more.

Worryingly enough, there are many people who do not understand that 10,000% gains for some of these "projects" with no application was not just unsustainable but also clearly manipulated. This is one of the biggest hindrances to the industry, that nobody has the patience to let something real actually develop, they just unreasonably expect to all be millionaires tomorrow, even though I bet you 99.9% of them cannot even tell you about the projects they back.

True, on the other hand the projects just take 30 million dollars and then almost go silent. Or they make false promises or don't keep their deadlines. Or they don't hit any milestone at all. There's a lot of negative things going on and one of them is certainly that most projects are simply overfunded. Seriously, which project requires 30 + million to get started? That's just unrealistic, too.
Shaon1111

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:24:55 AM

What advantage you should give people any other travel coin not given?
Tratok Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 08:34:29 AM

What advantage you should give people any other travel coin not given?

To summarize, most others in the niche want to simply capitalize on cryptomania. They simply try to replace traditional currencies, with no plan to ensure widespread adoption. E.g. like the hundreds of Facebook clones that spawned when social media platforms were starting.

Following extensive feasibility studies by high profile industry experts, Tratok solves dozens of existing industry problems and is more than just a token. It is an ecosystem. If you have 30 minutes to spare, I encourage you to watch this and actually understand that we are completely different from the others. From how we started and got funded to what our intentions are. Tratok is here to give, not to take. To actually make the world better:

https://tratok.com/how-does-tratok-dismantle-the-current-sector-and-build-a-better-ecosystem/

Tratok Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 08:38:51 AM

what's more exchanges you have in plans

Several of the second tier to start with. We are using our resources foremost on platform refinement and B2B partnerships. The sad fact is that majority of exchanges are massively faking their volumes and userbase and therefore it makes no sense spending six-figure sums simply for bragging rights to list on some exchanges. It adds no value.

It is far better to increase holders via free promotion, airdrops and rewarding users. This way people actually use the product as intended and it creates real value. We are always against speculation, it hurts the industry.

Tratok Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 08:42:19 AM

On a separate note, it is significant that all the hit and run comments have been unable to respond over the past week. Clearly, Tratok is on the right path as the community, support and adoption grow daily. We understand that there is jealousy from those who look ridiculous after failing to meet their own commitments, but we recommend they learn from us and improve their own projects, rather than simply try to sabotage.

Tratok Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 08:43:08 AM

Am really excited about this

Which aspect excites you the most?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: