Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:27:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how can i convert my tokens instead of buying and selling?  (Read 119 times)
babayaga92 (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:32:38 AM

is there a way to convert your tokens instead of buying and selling on an exchange constantly? i want instant liquidity.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:58:12 AM

is there a way to convert your tokens instead of buying and selling on an exchange constantly? i want instant liquidity.

You can try using one of these services to convert them for a reasonable fee...

https://shapeshift.io
https://changelly.com

DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:01:30 AM

Instant liquidity could also mean instant loss.

I'd be careful with using sites like changelly or shapeshift as they usually charge a considerable fee for converting crypto/tokens in general. If you are happy with your profits/losses then you should cash out in batches and avoid hefty multiple transaction fees.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:02:09 AM

Use bancor protocol, it have an instant liquidity and of course even it's a decentralized exchange it's made to maintain a high liquidity.

So first of, know if your coins are listed on bancor and if it's, make a deposit. Once you click the sell/buy button it will automatically process your transaction like you won't be needing to wait for your orders to be filled.

Go and create your account here.
https://www.bancor.network

SUBSCRIBE NOW
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:17:04 AM

Try Pundi X.
Emence

Activity: 269

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:03:16 AM

you can try bancor protocol to convert your coin instant. its provide better service from other exchanger. it have an also instant liquidity and it's a decentralized exchange. it's always maintain a high liquidity. it will better for you.
CryptoPairFTX

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:00:35 PM

you can Use bancor protocol. its provide better service from other exchanger. it have an instant liquidity and it's a decentralized exchange. it's always maintain a high liquidity.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:02:40 PM

I think you mean the same thing because if you convert your token to bitcoin or Etherum or you convert it to cash
It is still called buying and selling

Either you use an exchange and store the value as usdt or you use coinbase
It is still called buying and selling

Maybe you do not understand your question
Walter edmond

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:43:40 PM

if your coin are listed with bancor than you can Use bancor protocol, it have an instant liquidity and it's a decentralized exchange. it's also made to maintain a high liquidity.
BITcoinJuniorMB

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:12:46 PM

You can convert your token through pundix. It’s the best option I believe. I tried it several time and I did not face any problem.
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 05:17:14 PM

If you have a small value of tokens (<5$), you can find who have a larger amount and sell your tokens for him to get a small amount of ETH. It's hard to sell that number of tokens if you use an exchange.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: