Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:41:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: An Epic Journey of BTC  (Read 922 times)
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:59:38 AM

I do not worry about how high the price is, because the cryptocurrency continues to develop actively. The price is growing slowly, it is true, but the most important thing is that this growth is!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Urbinklin

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:24:45 AM

This is a great illustration of the fact that bitcoin does not die, it just develops. Yes, it falls in price, but then it recovers again, and most importantly, the price has increased, in comparison with last year. Therefore, there is definitely no reason to panic.

bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:45:53 AM

This makes me continue to believe in bitcoin and hold it for the long term. The price in any case is growing, though not as fast and high as we would like. The main thing is that the technology itself is constantly evolving.

PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:46:51 AM

To The Moon and back to the ground:2017.9~2018.9
What do you think?

In General, I do not think that Fiat is in danger in the next 100 years at least: money is the only product produced by the state system, and from their release the state makes a profit-the cost of the money supply is much lower than its nominal value, that's the income to the state.
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546

burst.money

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:59:26 AM

What do you think?

Superb chart of bitcoin epic journey from starting journey to till now. Bitcoin can passing its journey in many differncial prices..but bitcoin price in 2018 is not a asspectabe level . bitcoin in 2018 is cheap and low ...

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 01:48:30 PM

And the journey shall continue making it even more epic in the years to come. Bitcoin has gone through the trials of time and along with it the high expectations of users and holders towards the end of 2018. People will normally expect something great out of Bitcoin for 2018 due to the 2017 phenomenon. Something that we should be optimistic about.

Garenjohnnytre

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:31:01 PM

with this picture i think bitcoin will comeback more strong at the end of this year
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:39:07 PM

It has flattened out for a long time now so I'd say that this graph will not have changed much in terms of peaks and troughs. What would be interesting is what happens next year, it won't flat-line for long and many institutional investors are itching to get in

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:03:16 AM

I am sure that prices for btc will rise with time. In the nearest future, it is going to cost much more according to the experts. I think that i have taken the right decision and i will be able to sell coins later
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:05:26 AM

What do you think?

That year of 2017 is a unforgettable days for me for experiencing the price of bitcoin and also good oppurtunity from investors if they hold their bitcoin  until that year and a once of a lifetime they earn a big profit from bitcoin.
But now I don't think it will happen again as far as the market from 2017 to 2018 is a very big difference.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:11:55 AM

I wish all the prediction and a miracle will happen for bitcoin's price. Pretty sad for this year for bitcoin, If the ETF will be accepted that should make BTC price to rise again I think? But still, I trust it and will still hold and use it until to the last!

wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:24:11 AM

That year of 2017 is a unforgettable days for me for experiencing the price of bitcoin and also good oppurtunity from investors if they hold their bitcoin  until that year and a once of a lifetime they earn a big profit from bitcoin.
But now I don't think it will happen again as far as the market from 2017 to 2018 is a very big difference.
I agree with you, I guess that we will never see such crazy pump as it was in end 2017 - beginning 2018.
But I expect that BTC`s price will grow slowly during long time. ATH 20k$ is not the maximum, i hope  Smiley
conanmori

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:36:17 AM

Exactly a year ago, Bitcoin is only valued at around $4,100. From this fact alone, we can conclude that we have not really went down too low. On the overall, the price is still around $2,000 more today as compared to the same day last year. In fact, in the next three days after reaching $4,100, it even went $1,000 lower, reaching around $3,100.

Therefore, we are still gaining. I don't understand why people are in panic mode when we are definitely higher than the price a year ago.

Yeah same though here but we can't blame some of them maybe they are late investor who invested when Bitcoin was on it peaks while the other are just new here and they think the current price is so low.

Meanwhile the only concerning matter are ICO that keep falling after last year best era.

anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:07:21 AM

Exactly a year ago, Bitcoin is only valued at around $4,100. From this fact alone, we can conclude that we have not really went down too low. On the overall, the price is still around $2,000 more today as compared to the same day last year. In fact, in the next three days after reaching $4,100, it even went $1,000 lower, reaching around $3,100.

Therefore, we are still gaining. I don't understand why people are in panic mode when we are definitely higher than the price a year ago.

Yeah same though here but we can't blame some of them maybe they are late investor who invested when Bitcoin was on it peaks while the other are just new here and they think the current price is so low.

Meanwhile the only concerning matter are ICO that keep falling after last year best era.

Ofcourse we are people only in life that's we can't explain that will gonna happen for our daily life. I also shocked that bitcoin to will raised a big price in that year maybe some people recognize the importance of bitcoin.

Cassy14

Activity: 237

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:21:48 AM

We are still not at the ground. and it will never happen again.
Bitcoin might fell from the moon but still i can see it on the sky.
We have been in to a thousand USD each or even less.
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:01:27 PM

I think we can be proud of bitcoin. It's evolving, improving and making steps towards a full-fledged global recognition. And so its price is rising, despite regular volatility.

H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:37:14 PM

What do you think?

It will be not a weird thing for me because i know cryptocurrency price is can change with a big difference in a short time.
The volatility of cryptocurrency is very high because no regulation about it's price in our world.
Peoples with a lot of money can buying cryptocurrency and make its price skyrocketing.

kojoannan

Activity: 294

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:43:44 PM

A good graphical display of bitcoins price impacted by world events but I will hardly believe if it is only the sole source of factor that move the price the way it is or other forces might be intrinisically behind it.

johnine

Activity: 246
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:35:58 AM

Bitcoin is going back to the last years price!  Wink

I agree, Bitcoin will going back when the price is such amazing. Infact, It is possible that bitcoin will be greater than amazing price last year 😊😊. Bitcoin is not going to die like this.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:54:50 AM

This is what bitcoin is all about and I hope many people that are into and not into bitcoin will see this. It is because many people here that was just became an enthusiast only because of the value last year for the reason that they think that the journey here in bitcoin is very easy that you will invest money and you are sure when to earn. It is not like that. As you can see, the value of bitcoin is very unpredictable, but it doesn't mean that when it goes too low, it is the end of bitcoin. It is what bitcoin is all about. It is on how to maximize the low value by buying on those times and selling it when you think it is reasonable to sell it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: