Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:24:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🚀Invest4G- A zero worry insurance plan stabilizing your financial worries  (Read 2266 times)
GromovSer

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:02:24 PM

I added it to my watchlist, the project looks pretty promising, good luck                                                      

Exactly ! I found the project quite perfect and I liked the idea
Yes, really the project looks very tempting for investment into him of the means. Especially in the falling market. I don't know what will be in the future and whether the developer will be able to attract somehow investors, but he should think about bounty.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:42:03 AM

This is a promising project, It focuses on Security and insurance of people and investors, So it will secure health, mortgage, Is there private sale that will happen and other features to released like airdrops, campaigns?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 02:47:47 AM

Hello admin, what is the minimum investment to join the ICO sale? and Also what are the crypto currencies that the project is acceptable for now?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:11:11 AM

I had check on the website of Invest4G, i saw that the target for the softcap at $7000 and the hardcap is just $17000, is that really true?
Can that number of fund used for future development of the project?

FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:16:31 AM

hello sir i see the special social media in twiter is having problems,
and I saw there was no information about the invest4G project.
I hope you will immediately fix it because twiter is the fastest for members to get information from a project
Yes, actually we recently made twitter and social media accounts and we haven't twitted anything yet so it has some issues.
Probably it would be solved ASAP.

Better to fix it soon as those bounty hunters and also profit hunters will come to see your lovelyable twitter <3
I do not see the bonus program of the project, you can point it to me ?
We will surely have a huge bonus program for all the early investors as mentioned in the Roadmap about the Pre sale.
We will give an update regarding pre-sale after we conclude a bounty and promotional programmes.
Thankyou for showing your interest.
This correct decision to encourage of you with bonuses of early buyers. You can describe more particularly what they will be? Whether really tempting for an investment in your token?
Yeah , I hope that they are pretty much wort it , though it surely is, since its for early buyers it must really be tempting than others offers?

ivsem

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Our future BTC

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:31:08 AM

I was interested in your idea! I will study your development more. You have a very rapid development in the roadmap . But the market is in decline. How do you want to achieve your goal with these problems?

Do not go anywhere. I'll follow you!  Grin
cabrakaned (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:09:43 AM

Hello admin, what is the minimum investment to join the ICO sale? and Also what are the crypto currencies that the project is acceptable for now?
Minimum investment would be 0.01 ETH and we would accept ETH, BTC and USDT. (We decided to use USDT due to the heavy price drop in ETH. USDT is much stable and the value is somehow approx to dollars)
cabrakaned (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:11:37 AM

I had check on the website of Invest4G, i saw that the target for the softcap at $7000 and the hardcap is just $17000, is that really true?
Yes, the project can be developed in the hardcap.
We have some backed up funds from the centralised banks and also we would be partnered with some of the major Centralised banks.
This would be a great start if it goes through.
We tried to keep the softcap/hardcap minimum because we will get some good amount of funds from other sources too for the development.
The funds collected from the ICO phase would be used for the ICO development. For the development of the company, we would use funds from other sources.
cabrakaned (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:13:59 AM

I was interested in your idea! I will study your development more. You have a very rapid development in the roadmap . But the market is in decline. How do you want to achieve your goal with these problems?

Do not go anywhere. I'll follow you!  Grin
We have considered the current markets and optionally we have included USDT payments which will help the investors to cope up from the losses they faced due to price dump. We will think twice for the betterment of the investors before taking any major step.
Thanks for showing intrest in Invest4G.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:09:48 AM

I added it to my watchlist, the project looks pretty promising, good luck                                                      

Exactly ! I found the project quite perfect and I liked the idea
Yes, absolutely the project is based on the great idea, which has great potential to grow more in coming years. And nowadays it is really important to have an insurance plan to stable your financial status.

cabrakaned (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:32:51 PM

Minimum investment would be 0.01 ETH and we would accept ETH, BTC and USDT. (We decided to use USDT due to the heavy price drop in ETH. USDT is much stable and the value is somehow approx to dollars)
Yeah great idea admin to add tether, it seems there are more people now using tether as aternative payment conpared to ethereum.
Noted.
we would consider tether and will look forward to add it to our Pre-sale as well as the Main-sale which will take place soon.
Also in 20 minutes from now, bounty thread will be launched.
cabrakaned (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:54:27 PM

Update:

Bounty is live now
Url: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5028053.0

Thanks.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:58:21 PM

Yes, the project can be developed in the hardcap.
We have some backed up funds from the centralised banks and also we would be partnered with some of the major Centralised banks.
This would be a great start if it goes through.
We tried to keep the softcap/hardcap minimum because we will get some good amount of funds from other sources too for the development.
The funds collected from the ICO phase would be used for the ICO development. For the development of the company, we would use funds from other sources.
It's cool. I think much there will be to liking such statement. Because I often observed the return when developers became impudent and took for themselves a huge part of funds from collected for the draft budget that to do categorically it isn't allowed.

dvdrewritable

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:23:11 PM

Update:

Bounty is live now
Url: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5028053.0

Thanks.
It is great that you started your bounty too. I was waiting for you to launch your bounty. Invest4G seems much more promising and trustworthy and also it is a certified project so it would gain more attention from the investors. I am watching this project and waiting for some major more updates.

▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     I  D  Ξ  A  O  L  O  G  Y     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
SUPPORT BRIGHT IDEAS THROUGH CROWDFUNDING
Follow us on:  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Youtube
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:21:34 PM

With such low threshold I think to nobody it is possible to invest in your project, I believe that practically each person who is fond of cryptocurrency will have such sum.
cabrakaned (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:52:08 PM

With such low threshold I think to nobody it is possible to invest in your project, I believe that practically each person who is fond of cryptocurrency will have such sum.
0.01 ETH is just our minimum investment.
There is no limit on the maximum investment.
We have kept minimum investment to 0.01 to make it easy for sending tokens from the smart-contract.
0.01 ETH is quite a low value now, and we would certainly update the minimum and maximum Investment as the pre-sale starts.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:41:33 PM

This kind of  agreat project with a kind of soewhat good developer can make a better impact to the platform.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:46:42 PM

We have kept minimum investment to 0.01 to make it easy for sending tokens from the smart-contract.
0.01 ETH is quite a low value now, and we would certainly update the minimum and maximum Investment as the pre-sale starts.
I'm not totally sure if there is no maximum investment. What if someone give you 1000 eth to invest in the project then immediately sell it once it hit exchange?
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:57:07 PM

In this plan you have chosen obviously correct strategy. I have noticed such tendency that most of users simply are afraid to invest in projects, in whom too high threshold of an entrance, for example 1 ETH. For someone it is the decent sum which doesn't want to be risked.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
cabrakaned (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:35:52 AM

I'm not totally sure if there is no maximum investment. What if someone give you 1000 eth to invest in the project then immediately sell it once it hit exchange?
We have kept a too little part of our fund allocation for the bounty and airdrop portion which means that majority of the tokens would be distrubuted amongst the investors which will avoid dumping of tokens as soon as we list exchanges. If the bounty pool is high enough, most of the bounty hunters dump the tokens for any price they get. We want to keep our project on a good height and we will do each possible thing to do so.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: