Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:49:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🚀Invest4G- A zero worry insurance plan stabilizing your financial worries  (Read 2264 times)
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:53:00 AM

Will not the project be a life insurance company? But will it be a platform for managing more profitable investor funds?

OI

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cabrakaned (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:40:42 PM

Will not the project be a life insurance company? But will it be a platform for managing more profitable investor funds?
Our platform will be A Life Imsurance which will also help you forget your financial worries as we will offer some multi profitable schemes for life time along with death maturity. Please go through our whitepaper and plan flyer for more information. Also do check our ISO 9001-2015 certificate.
Thanks for showing intrest in Invest4G.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:53:31 PM

I have a huge faith in this project that it will succeed but they should make sure that they have a good marketing strategy.
Most of the project here having a good marketing strategy but what the thing that are the main thing is the exchange or the market.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:36:02 PM

IMPORTANT UPDATE

Invest4G recently had a conference held in India for the promotion and partnership of our Insurance Firm ahead. We are glad to inform you that we are now been officially partnered with 3 major centralised banks namely Canara, OBC and HDFC bank. All the Insurance premiums purchased on our platform would now indirectly go through the centralised banks and it would be backed up there. This will lead for a major financial backup to pay all the maturities and benefits to the users. We would now look forward for the opening of our Individual Offices globally and releasing of our platform online after the completion of the Main-Sale. We have also organised to plan a Pre-Sale in near about 5 days with bonuses upto 60% All the funds collected from the pre-sale and main-sale would be used for the developement of the ICO phase and setting up our offices globally which would also include Hiring of professional team and much more.

Here are some of the images from the conference:

This is the team from the nationalised banks. It was really great that they too took part in the conference.

For entertainment, local Dance programme was arranged. Here is the photo for it

Excellent news. The conference looks the living and adjusted on productive cooperation team with experts from various fields of activity. We wait and in the future for such actions.

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:23:40 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2018, 03:07:37 AM by PwrLeveld

IMPORTANT UPDATE

Invest4G recently had a conference held in India for the promotion and partnership of our Insurance Firm ahead. We are glad to inform you that we are now been officially partnered with 3 major centralised banks namely Canara, OBC and HDFC bank. All the Insurance premiums purchased on our platform would now indirectly go through the centralised banks and it would be backed up there. This will lead for a major financial backup to pay all the maturities and benefits to the users. We would now look forward for the opening of our Individual Offices globally and releasing of our platform online after the completion of the Main-Sale. We have also organised to plan a Pre-Sale in near about 5 days with bonuses upto 60% All the funds collected from the pre-sale and main-sale would be used for the developement of the ICO phase and setting up our offices globally which would also include Hiring of professional team and much more.

Here are some of the images from the conference:

This is the team from the nationalised banks. It was really great that they too took part in the conference.

For entertainment, local Dance programme was arranged. Here is the photo for it

Really nice to see that their are big updates and news from the team, The are really legit, as some members saying they are a fake team. Keep moving forward!

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 11:35:14 PM

Seem's promising ICO and also the team is transparent to the public view.  I guess this is a trustable project to join right?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:19:36 AM

I was glad that the team is keep on proving its own true capabilities and potential in here in the crypto currency community even how other people that don't have nothing to do but make the reputation of the Invest4G ruin just for their fun. Well, I am glad that they make a move as early this and make people believe in their potential and what they can really make for all of us.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:15:34 AM

This project has a good future awaiting, if and only if they will keep on its reaching its success as keeping this kind of actions and momentum on showing its capabilities as a competent crypto project. I hope this project's continuous grow and become one of the popular and benefited project here in the crypto world.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:27:34 AM

I am glad that the conference that was been help in India turn out to have a great good outcome for the Invest4G project. Well, so good to have this kind of foundation as this project now is just starting and they have already been officially partnered with 3 major centralised banks namely Canara, OBC and HDFC bank. I hope they will keep this pace and will not disappoint its supporters and investors.
HMember

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:58:40 AM

Seem's promising ICO and also the team is transparent to the public view.  I guess this is a trustable project to join right?
As the team really is sociable and honest with the community and they actively make contact, I suspect yes, the project it is possible to pay the attention.

JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:27:40 PM

As the team really is sociable and honest with the community and they actively make contact, I suspect yes, the project it is possible to pay the attention.
There is no trustable project even if they were proving their identity or revealing their identity publicly. Just believe in your mind.
Dr.Sponge

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:50:16 PM

I can say that thus is a legit project and they dont have any plans of running away with our money. Proof is that their members and advisors profile is also connected with their linked profile.
You cannot trust because of their linked profile since everything can be faked in the internet. Just be careful enough if you want to invest.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:54:48 PM

I can say that thus is a legit project and they dont have any plans of running away with our money. Proof is that their members and advisors profile is also connected with their linked profile.
You cannot trust because of their linked profile since everything can be faked in the internet. Just be careful enough if you want to invest.
I agree with you. It is necessary to pay attentively attention to each fact connected with the project. Any profiles can be forged, not only Linkedin. Therefore the sum of investments shouldn't exceed value, critical for each specific person.
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 05:00:01 PM

Just got curious about what you said. Is linked.com not validating the authenticity of the profile owner? It seems its ridiculous if linked.com works that way right?
It is not LinkedIn biz to verify the authenticity of a team as well as their profile. However, you wouldn't need a soothsayer to tell you if a team has authentic profile or not, based on their experience and some skill endorsements by the people they have worked with. Judging from this team, they sure look authentic to me with great experience and sure look like a team that can deliver in the long run.
PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:41:10 AM

There is no trustable project even if they were proving their identity or revealing their identity publicly. Just believe in your mind.

I think this project is more trust able that the other ICO's who are hiding their identity and pretending that they some  kind of offices and activities. This company is transparent to the public.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 12:47:54 AM

This project as I have read has many good features and from their platform. It will surely attract stable investors and customers when they discovered how much the project is really worth.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:36:17 AM

This project as I have read has many good features and from their platform. It will surely attract stable investors and customers when they discovered how much the project is really worth.
I am glad that the project is in this kind of pace and momentum as it keep on a good performance having the people to look forward into it just like me. I want this project to remain and keep on satisfying the wants and needs of its users, supporters as well as its investors that make this project happen.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:14:17 AM

If they will keep having a good performance here in the crypto currency community, then the people will easily reach this project as it will have a faster spreading and will turn out to have a good profile and the popularity will boost even more. Well, the Invest4G has a responsible team that keep pushing this project as to remain here and compete different competitors much more in this current crypto market status that keeps on crashing.
HMember

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:58:24 AM

If they will keep having a good performance here in the crypto currency community, then the people will easily reach this project as it will have a faster spreading and will turn out to have a good profile and the popularity will boost even more. Well, the Invest4G has a responsible team that keep pushing this project as to remain here and compete different competitors much more in this current crypto market status that keeps on crashing.
The team is simply obliged not to release a grasp and to make constantly contact with advisers, community and investors. They have to improve constantly future platform that then there were no problems at start.

Dr.Sponge

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:35:25 AM

The team is simply obliged not to release a grasp and to make constantly contact with advisers, community and investors. They have to improve constantly future platform that then there were no problems at start.
A better platform means they need to do hard work and they might seem are willing to do that hard work. I hope they be able to improve the platform more better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: