Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:32:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market unstable  (Read 17999 times)
Nureni

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:52:42 PM

market now is unstable. now you can buy token now some people can't hold the token with them while some people buy it, and it is advisable to buy the token now at the lower price, and gain more money when the market price increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
knien

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:54:49 PM

I'm constantly buying as I think crypto will change the world as we know it.
Only during this bear market I'm buying smaller portions.
I will step up once I see the real market reversal

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Remat34

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:36:30 AM

I keep holding on to the ones  I have got and at the same time doing everything possible to get even so other promising coins into my portfolio preparing for when the rain will start falling. By then, I will one of the richest with crypto's investment I have made over times.
kent47400

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:21:28 AM

If you experience fear of cryptocurrency, then you better not trade cryptocurrency.
And don't let you sell your tokens for now (if you have one) because now the price is very cheap.
Joep01

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 01:30:14 AM

This few month , crypto market is unstable.
going up and coming down..

so what is your move right now ?
- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

I intend to buy it but scared will drop again. confuse

Its a matter of time, as you can see that prices are fluctuating everyday its your best decision and not other decision, somehow its your capital to be loss. Don't depend on other experience, you must have to experience as well in order for you learn.

M E G A C R Y P T O P O L I S                 
World's Largest Decentralized City on the Ethereum Blockchain
NickoOrteras

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:48:18 AM

we all know market is not always stable,market has its ups and downs. It is normal that markets move. its the right time to show how we handle a situations.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:48:23 AM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

technically, those fluctuations are the result of a common process of bitcon in the market, it is unstable in nature because of the volatility of bitcoin price, the sudden surge and decline of its price are dictated by the buying and selling of traders, a lot of panic sellers are out there that adds up on the fluctuation on the market price. the best way to do right now is to hodl as much as you can, target a longer term of investments, buy more coins when the price hits low. do not sell right away when the trends spikes a little up, wait for some tips on other trader to know when is the right moment to sell.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:52:37 AM

I think this is also a great way to buy bitcoin, because the price is still cheap, so you will also get many benefits at high prices, due to the development of bitcoin prices
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:57:01 AM

We all know the market is unstable and crumbling, so it's best advised to sell all at a time so as not to be at risk of been at risk of losing all.

The market is always unstable because of its volatility, always remember that the prices are based on supply and demand so obviously you will be taking risk when you invest a huge amount in a wrong time.

Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:03:45 AM

I think this is also a great way to buy bitcoin, because the price is still cheap, so you will also get many benefits at high prices, due to the development of bitcoin prices
The better option is to buy another coins or tokens, which have great projects, have a strong community and clear information. Bitcoin is good if you want to earn money with low risk but if you want to get high profit, it is not a smart choice.
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:13:30 AM

market is unstable is just a matter of fact that we need to accept that market is movable. market has its weaknesses ang strengths. be patience and be wisely on decision making so you won't regret . buy coins and keep it till price goes up.
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:20:54 AM

I will now hold the cryptocurrency in my hand and wait for the arrival of the bull market. Nowadays, many cryptocurrencies are losing money. If they are sold now, they will all lose money. Embarrassed
ABDUL86

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:29:31 AM

Yes market is unstable from many days so I'm just waiting now but I'm also trading and investing on many coin but not in bulk and on blind mode just after research.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
shibob

Activity: 672
Merit: 154

Blockchain Evangelist.

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 02:47:02 AM

Well, there are several corrections recently, and I think the market will grow steadily until Xmas and boom in 2019 in a market driven by the new Institutional sector, it might be the last wave before crypto going to mainstream.
DyllanGM

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:49:08 AM

Its very good to try and invest more since the prices now are too cheap and the year end is almost near. There is a possibility that the prices will rise back like last year and a lot are watching for this. When the market starts going green,  I think it will then continue till year end.
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:54:55 AM

- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

investing in the crypto world is not for people who are afraid of experiencing losses, but how to choose things and keep believing that until the end.
Have a nice day.

bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 03:05:45 AM

keep selling and buying when entering support prices
when the price of a coin drops for no reason, the price will definitely recover in the future
that way, we can take advantage of this condition if we can calm down and be patient when facing a red market
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:07:14 AM

Its very good to try and invest more since the prices now are too cheap and the year end is almost near. There is a possibility that the prices will rise back like last year and a lot are watching for this. When the market starts going green,  I think it will then continue till year end.
What are your forecasts based on the growth of the crypto currency by the end of this year? Is it just that last year we saw the growth of the Crypto-currency? It is impossible to be based only on the past. This year the situation on the market has changed very much.
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:39:31 AM

This is the time to collect as much coins we could afford, but we need to keep choosing them wisely.
So, the next time the coins rise again, that is when we'll get the fruit from the trees that we plant.

Miles123

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:47:22 AM

The situation of the market has now been scary because everyone can lose their money. Dropping in price is the chance to buy a coin that has the potential to grow in the future. Don't be panic about this, just hold your token now and relax because you can get that profit sooner.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: