Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:55:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market unstable  (Read 18001 times)
desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:47:36 AM

The market is seriously unstable.Therefore, altcoins do not show an increase.If the market gets in order, the increases will begin.
According to the business investment models, there is no fixed market for us to invest in stability and security, Crypto is more volatile and risky, but because of their high volatility and high risk, We have a good chance of earning a high income and that also comes with high risk.
it is true, in trade can not have a stable value, surely the value will go up and down, depending on the buy or sell request.
because the request affects the price of an item

CLEVER BOUNTY
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:00:57 AM

Everytime we expect that all token prices is unstable because of the market volatility and every price's depends on the buyers and sellers,if you buy a potential Coins that is listed in 100 best Coins in CMC no need to be scared even if the price falls down but you can assure that the Coins you buy can recover again.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:25:13 AM

The market will not stable and it is impossible to be stable and due to many factors, the prices depend on the buyers and sellers. In some cases due to panic people will start dumping the coins in the market.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 03:59:24 AM

The market will not stable and it is impossible to be stable and due to many factors, the prices depend on the buyers and sellers. In some cases due to panic people will start dumping the coins in the market.
the current situation is to be patient and hold coins that have been kept for a long time because condition market place right now are indeed very unstable. this is not just a panic but some people are worried that the current market development is still not growing (green) and of course people have started to panic and will start selling their coins on the market at a cheap price.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Luna0120

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:48:26 AM

Stability of cryptocurrency market is similar to honest politicians. It would never exists, but some people still believe in it and it is very silly point of view.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:43:42 AM

Yes we have seen huge drops this year, but every dip has bottomed out at around the same point. Each successive recovery has been weaker, and we have now had quite a long period of stability. What we expect next is upwards price movements to test some higher resistance points.
It is of course unpredictable and we are all guessing, but in retrospect the behaviour so far this year makes perfect sense.

ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:32:38 PM

Stability of cryptocurrency market is similar to honest politicians. It would never exists, but some people still believe in it and it is very silly point of view.
My personal money market is predicting that by the end of the year or a few years later it will be more popular and more and more people will come to them, now promoting electronic money across social networking sites and on both. so they will be popular and that is the opportunity for us to start work on them

Shama

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:32:44 PM

I am afraid to invest the large amounts in cryptos. There are a lot of scum projects, the crypto's price is low and ± stable, the market is frozen and I don't expect the sharp fluctuations of the course .. I set up a bot that trades for me.  I recommend you Trade Santa and Cryptohopper.
what's the bot? does it worth it?
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:43:29 PM

come on man. crypto market is always unstable. the most known feature of this market is its very high volatility. many people trade here just because of this volatility. it is possible to make good profit.
flysats

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:50:08 PM

Sorry, guys. As partially trader I don't need stable market. Such market as today is not bad because it has a good volatility and allow to make more profitable orders. With stable market it will be more difficult for profit but simpler for order making

ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:41:53 PM

Yes, the market really is very unstable during the past months and almost the whole year of 2018.  But definitely this kind of market is the one creating income to those who manage to take the rist. The higher the risk the better the result if things goes well.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Mavilcposeti

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:57:04 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2018, 12:07:50 AM by Mavilcposeti

The market is seriously unstable.Therefore, altcoins do not show an increase.If the market gets in order, the increases will begin.Or it will just remain unstable.But I think the market will come alive.We will see this in the following days.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:39:45 AM

Has become the goal of devs. and users that crypto is decentralized, because using the decentralization concept automatically makes prices and markets unstable and of course this is a good opportunity to get profit.

ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:56:01 AM

This few month , crypto market is unstable.
going up and coming down..

so what is your move right now ?
- keep it and trade or
- buy while is cheap or
- sell it ? Huh

I intend to buy it but scared will drop again. confuse
I think you should sell some of the altcoins that are no longer potentially profitable in the future. But the coins you need to hold are Bitcoin and BCH. That's 2 great coins. The other altcoins you can sell in half to invest in other fields. Waiting is not a good way. We should make money every day.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
GangNamSK

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:27:48 AM

come on man. crypto market is always unstable. the most known feature of this market is its very high volatility. many people trade here just because of this volatility. it is possible to make good profit.
oh, yes, the cryptographic market is never as stable as you think and also because of market volatility we are just making a profit from the penny exchange. And today the cryptographic market is hard, perhaps they are only adapted for those who have in-depth knowledge.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:18:46 AM

The market has been more volatile than this before. This year we have seen relatively lower volatility in the market. For some months now, Bitcoin has been moving sideways with overall market sentiment is of bear right now. I don't see any recovery happening in coming months because for that we need volume. I expect some more dump before any bull if possible.

Yes, the market is fluctuating, but Bitcoin is pretty stable. I hope, this stability to help it to enter the path which will lead BTC to the Moon. It is not yet late to invest in this cryptocurrency to earn after.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:56:07 AM

Has become the goal of devs. and users that crypto is decentralized, because using the decentralization concept automatically makes prices and markets unstable and of course this is a good opportunity to get profit.

The money market will never be stable, I think it is because of the market volatility that we have the opportunity to do business in anticipation of profit from the price difference. This uncertainty has attracted many investors to this market.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:42:03 AM

The crypto market is always risky and the price of the coin always fluctuate, but recently the market is gradually stabilizing, the ETH price is fluctuating low at $ 200 and BTC fluctuate in the level. $ 6400
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:09:17 AM

I am afraid to invest the large amounts in cryptos. There are a lot of scum projects, the crypto's price is low and ± stable, the market is frozen and I don't expect the sharp fluctuations of the course .. I set up a bot that trades for me.  I recommend you Trade Santa and Cryptohopper.
Do not you believe that there are other forces involved in the market disequilibrium besides the supply and demand? What do you think about the activities carried out by Whales-those big guys with great power to exercise on the market-that is believed to affect the market in matter of hours. In addition, the coin exchanges banned by China had great effect on the demand of Bitcoin which is something that is not the pure market fore managing the market.
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:55:18 AM

Buy the dip as the saying goes.  The cryptocurrency activities and volatility is actually a blessing in disguise, buy when it cheap and hold for profit.  No matter how long it takes, the quality  coin we rise in proportion to it's use case and quality!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: