Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:19:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 90% Altcoins will die?  (Read 1872 times)
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:25:45 PM

Hello everyone, Like you've seen the title, My Question is that people say 90% of altcoins will die, If there are 1500 altcoins then 90% is big number, But i've never seen a coin die unless it was a scam or something, even Bitconnect is still alive, How will the Altcoins die? Is it even possible?
Nope only those altcoins that are don't have a real use in our world and for sure all of them will dies but not for now maybe it will start in the year of 2020.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
namcunguyen

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:29:21 PM

Altcoins creates many technological benefits and are suitable for many applications. And most Altcoins based on Ethereum are a smart and sustainable solution.
MasterICO

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:37:20 PM

Hello everyone, Like you've seen the title, My Question is that people say 90% of altcoins will die, If there are 1500 altcoins then 90% is big number, But i've never seen a coin die unless it was a scam or something, even Bitconnect is still alive, How will the Altcoins die? Is it even possible?
As far as noticed Altcoin eventually die if its no working product or services to fuel growth and demand from users but if the Altcoins has those elements it will survive as long as it has a revenue generating products and services.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:40:56 PM

I think that's possible. Most altcoins will die. In most cases, they will die because they have no real use cases and some developments. So their assessment is not sustainable and is only driven by pure speculation. Only altcoins with real differences, the right technology, strong communities, and fair incentives that will survive and maintain value.
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:48:53 PM

Altcoin only dies when there is no progress in the projects, also in the community that supporting it before, if there is no progress in the project useally it can hardly fall and no turning back again. But to be expected as 90% of altcoin is dying is not true, maybe only 40%, because when theres a one died/gone theres 3 altcoin exist to replace the one who failed.
sentoy

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:49:11 PM

if seen from the movement of altcoins it is still in the recovery stage because some time backwards the altcoin prices have slumped inwards which is detrimental to all parties, and there are some parties who claim that altcoin will die and some will remain dependent on various related parties.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  A virtual hangout place for shopping     
  discord telegram twitter        [ JOIN NOW ]  |  culture         
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:53:05 PM

I do believe that not all altcoins would be able to recover with the continuous dumps at this moment but I do doubt that it would be that much of the altcoin population which won't be able to do so. There are many promising altcoins to invest that would generate profit for the investors. It is just that this is not a good situation for cryptos not only altcoin.
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:00:42 PM

when i see altcoin prject from 2014 until now more than 200 project are dead (as i know), for more detail information about dead project you can see on this website https://deadcoins.com

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:04:35 PM

when i see altcoin prject from 2014 until now more than 200 project are dead (as i know), for more detail information about dead project you can see on this website https://deadcoins.com
actually it depends on the development of the project. if the project retains the coin, of course it won't die, or keep their product from being defeated by other products. but, of course the coin product will die when the developer is only concerned with money compared to others.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
joshsmith15

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:06:06 PM

They could do but you have to expect a lot to die with any business. I still see a lot of good altcoins that should do well long term and go up in price.
vKedax

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:08:40 PM

Many projects that stop developing will die. No one needs projects that are not on exchanges, and the team does not support them.

Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:08:58 PM

Is more than 90 percent 99 percent has die already we don't hear about the most coins again. Most coin lost there vision and fail to rise again
Actually i think not like that how you say 90%-99% alt coins already die without analysis. But so many altcoins value going to out of market day by day.
Market is stay not good that's why a lot of potential coin is dumping high. I think market will be up in this year but not possible correct prediction.
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:15:07 PM

I do believe that not all altcoins would be able to recover with the continuous dumps at this moment but I do doubt that it would be that much of the altcoin population which won't be able to do so. There are many promising altcoins to invest that would generate profit for the investors. It is just that this is not a good situation for cryptos not only altcoin.
but the data talking the fact, you can see more information about Dead project on https://deadcoins.com
where more than 1000 project are dead from the begin crypto world ecosystem until today

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:19:14 PM

besides the altcoin scam that dies in my opinion the altcoins that lose the competition in the market will also die because of the lack of interest in the coin, maybe the developer who gave up or ran out of ideas in developing their coins

mambA98427

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:24:07 PM

Many projects that stop developing will die. No one needs projects that are not on exchanges, and the team does not support them.

Also projects that will not be popular with people will die. Do not need projects will not make a profit
Mr.Zero

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:27:58 PM

It's hard to say 90%, because every day there are altcoins born and die in the same time.
Just like humans, i think altcoin will always there and the strongest and the best will be the top of the marketcap
maybe what OP meant was that many projects died, and the developers only wanted the money that was generated at the beginning, but when the project running for few year they leaving

HASHBON ROCKET

bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 04:51:17 PM

If dead may not. However, this will only be a waste of coins only and will precipitate out in the markets and do not have any transactions. but maybe at least there should be a definite clarity about this so as not too many more altcoins is not worth there is in the market. at least this will make markets in a more presentable with altcoin the best there is in it.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Luckym7

Activity: 212

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:39:43 PM

May be 90% sure. Only top 1 to 15 can be continuing its existence I think. New challenge and new concept can’t always make you guaranty for success. Look for BTC and ETH. They are two legendary coins in this field. But now both are in down from the last 6 months. And please note that all coins can’t make a great concept and revolutionary in this coins market. Most of them come for only make scam.  So I agree with you.     
ilya_safronov

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:45:42 PM

Of course it is not possible, then I think it mean not be able to compete with other cryptocurrencies, Yes it is possible, but certainly not 90%, we lose only the weakest of altcoins, and the strongest continue to develop in the future will take their places

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
blingow

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:14:46 AM

I think that ninety percent is quite a high number. Yes, it is most likely that a lot of these altcoins will not survive the market, and might die sooner than we expect, but not as much as ninety percent. Look out for the coins that you are choosing to invest in. Some coins are only worth short term investments, and not long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: