Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:37:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: 90% Altcoins will die?  (Read 1872 times)
SaeedKhan996 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:15:48 AM

Hello everyone, Like you've seen the title, My Question is that people say 90% of altcoins will die, If there are 1500 altcoins then 90% is big number, But i've never seen a coin die unless it was a scam or something, even Bitconnect is still alive, How will the Altcoins die? Is it even possible?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:20:27 AM

Hello everyone, Like you've seen the title, My Question is that people say 90% of altcoins will die, If there are 1500 altcoins then 90% is big number, But i've never seen a coin die unless it was a scam or something, even Bitconnect is still alive, How will the Altcoins die? Is it even possible?

as you say it is impossible for altcoin to die. even scam coins can still be traded. if because their prices continue to go down is a reason, it seems less appropriate.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
godspree

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:36:05 AM

No, they won't. Many so-called altcoins have matured into solutions with their own proven technology benefits, that are completely different from what Bitcoin is, and can do — Ethereum being a key example.
Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:45:28 AM

Is more than 90 percent 99 percent has die already we don't hear about the most coins again. Most coin lost there vision and fail to rise again

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:47:12 AM

The so-called altcoins are still alive because people are investing in those coins. But when the real purposes of cryptocurrencies will be served, I meant the uses of cryptocurrencies in real life, most of those will really die because there will be no use of those cryptos.
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:47:37 AM

Of course it is possible! Indeed, about 90% of existing alkoins will disappear from the market. They just can not stand competition. At first they will gradually decrease in price, and then the price will completely fall
CreamIce

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:55:55 AM

I can't say in terms of percentage, but yeah, most of them will. But promising ones, like ETH will survive the storm.
Most of the dumb coins will definitely fall though. Both the investors and traders are getting smarter over time, they foresee the market trends and do not fall for attention seeking marketing anymore.
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:01:59 AM

90%? it seems like that is too much in my opinion. there are still many projects that have survived to date and I believe there are more than 10% of the total cryptocurrency available today. I know many scam projects are out there. but that won't make crypto die.

SaeedKhan996 (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:02:49 AM

90%? it seems like that is too much in my opinion. there are still many projects that have survived to date and I believe there are more than 10% of the total cryptocurrency available today. I know many scam projects are out there. but that won't make crypto die.
Thats what the Experts are saying, thats why i asked ...
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:03:23 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 09:18:46 AM by cabalism13

How will the Altcoins die? Is it even possible?
If all market exchange gets rid of a certain coin then it is possible and the said altcoin will soon come to its end. As you know, if a common token gets nearly enough to go into negativity then the possibility to make things worst is probably definite. They will be denied from existing and that's for sure.

90%? it seems like that is too much in my opinion.

But IMO,  90% isn't too much for the solely reason most of those tokens are considered as shitcoins.
BloodKnight

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:08:11 AM

Many coins in the future will disappear. But there won't be such a high percentage. There may be 60-70%. Many coins are still very good in the future and can be very expensive.
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:08:45 AM

The so-called altcoins are still alive because people are investing in those coins. But when the real purposes of cryptocurrencies will be served, I meant the uses of cryptocurrencies in real life, most of those will really die because there will be no use of those cryptos.
Remain only the main coins, such as bitcoin and, perhaps, ethereum. Probably, we should think about what altcoyins we should sell
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 09:17:40 AM

Aat the moment, almost five hundred different ICOs have been held, of which about 10% are something meaningful, 80% will never fly up, and another 10% turned out to be a complete fraud. And this I analyzed only those ICO, which managed to collect something! As of August 2018, more than 70% are failing, and this figure will only increase. Even now, users ' wallets are full of junk, tokens that will never show growth without an enhanced dump, but they are now useless and have no value. It is safe to say that 90% of altcoins will definitely die.
tanvir232

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:20:53 AM

Remain only the main coins, such as bitcoin and, perhaps, ethereum. Probably, we should think about what altcoyins we should sell

He meant about the uses of cryptocurrencies in the mainstream, as a currency. When people will use cryptocurrency as daily payment method, most of those will be failed to survive as there is no real use of those cryptocurrencies.
lihongjing

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:24:12 AM

Death does not mean disappearing. If a coin is created, it will not be easily destroyed. As long as someone trades it will not die. But what is the difference between a coin with a very small daily trading volume and death? Those fraud projects must die and must be cleaned up from this market.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18512

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:33:48 AM

You can count on one hand the number of coins that are currently being used in the real world, and on two hands the number of coins that have a financially viable plan for ever being used in the real world. Everything else is pure speculation - these coins will eventually fall to zero when even the naivest of investors realize they are holding trash.

It will take a while though. Just look at Bitconnect. It was obviously a scam for months before it finally crashed, yet people were still buying it.
Datsuc13

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:39:02 AM

There is some truth in this, but I genuinely dont think that bitcoin will be the one to eventually prevail. It's too far behind in terms of tech.

AvadaJigurda

Activity: 231
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:42:07 AM

Unfortunately, I must agree with the statement that 90% of altcoins will die, because most of them do not have any really useful idea or big capital turnover, so most probably in a few years the majority of altcoins will not remain and they will be replaced by new ones.
XcashmenX

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:44:02 AM

mostly of shitcoins will die for sure, the matter of time
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:44:28 AM

To be honest, I think this is actually possible because most altcoins aren't really that good. Most of altcoins are shit just like most of the ICOs so I wouldn't be surprised if 90% of them will actually go down.

chuyengia2244

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:53:13 AM

To be honest, I think this is actually possible because most altcoins aren't really that good. Most of altcoins are shit just like most of the ICOs so I wouldn't be surprised if 90% of them will actually go down.
I think ICO will die more than Altcoins. If Altcoins are 90%, the ICOs will be 98% now. A very large amount in the cryptocurrency market but it is the truth that we need to accept.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:58:56 AM

I do not think 90% percentage of coins will die in the market. Because recent dump is not judge the potential of altcoins so we must wait for few more months automatically worst altcoins are slowly died in the market. But my prediction more than 20 percentage of the altcoins are survive in long term and 80 percentage of the tokens and coins are unpredictable in this moment.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Aligab166

Activity: 194

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:01:43 AM

We all know that not all the altcoins will survive forever as some of them do not have a real service or product to offer. But I don't think up to 90% of them will disappear.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:02:33 AM

Bitconnect has died. Read this news and that will give you a lot of clues
https://cointelegraph.com/news/two-us-states-implore-indian-authorities-to-seize-property-of-bitconnect-promoters

In fact that the bitconnect has closed its service in the second quarter of this year. so many crypto news sites have already published the news about that.

Majority of altcoins are useless because they have no product and that's it.
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:04:55 AM

90%of the old altcoin will die but another 100%will come in
maybe after ten years or so after crypto more mature state than only we could say steady
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:07:39 AM

funny you have not seen altcoin die. you need to keep watching while so many of them are getting delisted on exchange platform. many altcoin have fall to value that amount to nothing even though they might be still be struggling but they are technically dead with no hope of resurection. some of those projects have even sold many of the social media pages to third party while devs are still feeding on scratch they have make from the project. it is one thing to have an idea it is another thing to make the idea work and be consistent. many project nowadays are less consistent in term of goals they intend to achieve.
sinkfish

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:28:59 AM

mostly are dead... but not sure upcoming bull run will revive how many altcoin.
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:59:02 PM

Studies show that only 90-95% ICOs (altcoins/tokens) are successful in their first 2-3 years, so I guess you are right here. Unless some really big mass adoption wave comes, then yes, most of the altcoins will die, because they have no real world application.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
johan36

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:16:41 PM

You are right I can't say how many percents but most of them dying we can see in the market  most of shit coin already disappearing .
Gozmoc

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:20:59 PM

I don't think that would happen except for those that were bought and has been in the wallets for long, without wanting to list on exchanges.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:22:11 PM

BCC has died for a long time. All exchanges are del list it, And I think you have misunderstood the meaning of the dead coin.
The dead coin here means the coin has no product and stops growing as planned in their white paper and that coin has no community of supporters

Obolo

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 08:28:30 PM

I don't believe that 90% of altcoins will die. Well considering the current state of the market right now, every coin is drowning but this will not cause the death of majority of altcoins. So far as eth and bitcoin are still in existence in this bearish market, there is no way 90% of altcoins will die or fade off. Some will fade off but not 90%.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:29:25 PM

I believe by dying means that the coins will reach a point that they will be literally worth nothing, people. They are coins that hardly reach $1000 trading volume, those are good as dead.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:40:51 PM

I don't believe that 90% of altcoins will die. Well considering the current state of the market right now, every coin is drowning but this will not cause the death of majority of altcoins. So far as eth and bitcoin are still in existence in this bearish market, there is no way 90% of altcoins will die or fade off. Some will fade off but not 90%.

Yes you are absolutely correct, Altcoins will not vanish or die because these coins have already trade and got some value in the market. 90% Altcoin will not die all of sudden there might be some chances for 2-3% of coins dropped or die...

Am I spamming? Report me!
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:45:10 PM

90% altcoins will vanish or will die, I don't believe it. Please check coinmarketcap how many coin you will see. Positive only little Every coin has purpose to reach moon, only few make it possible.

It isn't vanished but there is no dominance in volume or growth in price. In this is situation we may called the altcoins are fall down completely. One thing like you even I have better faith crypto currency that market will be rise back on track for sure.

If you don't believe also keep hodl your coins in your wallet. It will be worthy way make money for sure.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:49:45 PM

Great chances of altcoins will die if the market deflation rate takes a year like in this situations. If ever the market this year will not recover until yhe end of December it would be worst it leads to many shitcoins in the coinmarket until it die.
ubay

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:59:02 PM

Sometimes dead coins still have many users, though not too flashy but they still exist but are very difficult to find. If 90% of altcoin die it will not happen because they have their respective users.

joseherrera04

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:05:03 PM

Believe it or not, even if it's 1500 altcoins or more at the moment, most of them are not even offering that big of a deal, only 10 percent is really exploiting the potential of blockchain.
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 09:06:58 PM

Sure, some will surely die ask me why, it because most coins nowadays don't meet their desire amounts of money they need to sponsor the scam project they are building, because believe me 80% of this projects initial motive is to scam you if eventually they don't meet the stated price. Why most will die is that they only intend in keeping those coin in exchange of theirs and tell me who will buy a dying coin.

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
cryptoherr

Activity: 114

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:10:33 PM

most of the icos do loose at lot of value as soon as they get listed. Another Thing is that there are multiple Projects with the same prupose out there

diamondroyal

Activity: 53

Repme.io

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:15:19 PM

Thats true, mist of them don't have product use case.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:18:16 PM

I agree with the predictions that 90% of altcoins will die within the next 5 years. The death of altcoin is when they stop trading and stop using. Even now most coins have very little liquidity and a daily turnover on crypto exchanges, despite the fact that they have a large capitalization.
Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:19:20 PM

In the current market are so many Shitcoins, it would not surprise me in any way, if some will get lost and we will see them never again. It's one of the biggest problems of Bitcoins to have so many Shitcoins and Scam coins.

Smiley Smiley
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:20:24 PM

Yes, I believe that 90% of altcoins are not going to survive for the long term, the majority are just trash that don't actually need to exist, Ethereum, EOS, ADA and other smart-contract capable blockchains can achieve the functions of 99% of altcoins, hence rendering them essentially useless.
Walero

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:25:08 PM

They are already dying, since the host is affected there body and the shell will equally collapse. Most coin are relying on bitcoin and ethereum once these two are having issues, it will affect all of them.
QMC

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:15:44 AM

there is no Detailed statistics about how many of them will die or how many will remain but im sure in near future most of the useless ones will die .
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:35:58 PM

Oh, that is one pure fact. I am sure at some conference, even Vitalik mentioned it himself, that so many of the tokens on the Ethereum smart contract as well as coins with no products or possible real life usage will end up dead just the same way companies in this category dies every day.

Nevertheless, it is the crypto space and no matter what I am sure one way or the other, shit coins will still be manipulated and we will still get to see some people trading them as low as their knowledge is. That does not necessarily mean their days are not numbered, and you may be looking at bitconnect still trading, but the question you should be asking is at what volume ?

Probably anyone holding the coin at the moment is just bag holding a shit coin with the hope that one dumb investor will come pick it up from them at a higher price one day.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
popkiko

Activity: 90
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:38:40 PM

It is possible if the project has no more investor or exchange to support it.
Bitcoinjheta

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:44:10 PM

I think as long as cryptocurrency exist not all of that 90% will die.Maybe some of those especially those scam projects because bitcoin community now are smarter enough to choose coins to invest with. Money is hard to earn so let us make wise and sound decisions at all times.
thaokhuyen03

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:49:41 PM

This might be true. By too many born Alcoin are not beneficial for life or have no outstanding application. This will be dismissed early, as no one uses them.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 03:03:32 PM

Its entirely possible and always happening in the market because most of the coins do make it upto the exchanger and then over the CMC listing but in the later times they may not perform well and thus does not receive any good volume. If the coins are not getting proper volume per 24 hours then such coins are immediately delisted from the CMC and thus they are almost ending up into the trash can. If you observe the CMC then you will see the coins number changing all the time. This is because not all of them are able to develop in proper ways all the time.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:32:07 PM

Yes, this is a pretty discussed topic. Perhaps "die" is not the right word. Perhaps it is better to say that they will become useless. Without any financial cover. Then they will simply exist without meaning. And I personally think that the number of these coins will be big.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
anil_saini01

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:34:45 PM

Yes, most of the coins that have no use and no potential will surely die but 90% is an overstatement. There are many good projects are there which are trying to solve real world problems and have some use cases that can be implemented in real world.
candolbitcoin214

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:39:44 PM

To what data did they derive the basis of the 90% death of altcoins?  We could never say for sure because for one altcoins and cryptocurrency is align to the needs of the digital world.
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:39:57 PM

Probability really exists, so I think that it is necessary that such an idea does not go out of the head especially those people who now have investments in the long term. It is necessary that people always remember this.
dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:44:14 PM

Die mean some coins will become inactive for some reason like if they don't have a real world value. Lots of coins came to the market after seeing the success of the market last year. But if they can't survive in the market they will valueless in the future. That means those coins will die.   
metalglowd

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 03:44:41 PM

up to now, forwarding a new altcoin, whether it's shitcoin or not, makes crypto destroy itself. inadequate market and even the market is now starting to try filtering coins or tokens that will enter the market because after all they still expect good trading volume in it and not including manipulation.

maybe until early 2019 there will be quite a lot of altcoins that die in volume because the interest of the community has disappeared and many are starting to realize how crypto is running

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Vladique

Activity: 1372

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 03:57:48 PM

If the situation on the market continues, then by the end of 2019 many projects will die. I think this number will be more than 90 percent
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:04:33 PM

You can count on one hand the number of coins that are currently being used in the real world, and on two hands the number of coins that have a financially viable plan for ever being used in the real world. Everything else is pure speculation - these coins will eventually fall to zero when even the naivest of investors realize they are holding trash.

It will take a while though. Just look at Bitconnect. It was obviously a scam for months before it finally crashed, yet people were still buying it.
Yeah there are just a few coins like Bitcoin, ethereum and Monero etc which are being used in the real world the others are of course trash but they will take time to be rejected by the users. Not every coin like bitconnect falls or is exposed as scam because they use different techniques.
I was not so experienced when bitconnect was launched and in a discussion I told my friends that it is a scam and we will see the investors crying soon.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:45:32 AM

as you say it is impossible for altcoin to die. even scam coins can still be traded. if because their prices continue to go down is a reason, it seems less appropriate.
Maybe you guys are not checking at the tail end of coinmarketcap to see coins and tokens that are already trading with no volume at all and have been rejected and delisted for a long time by exchanges, as even the devs are no longer continuing with it and has dumped on the market already.

It may not be up to 90% but the truth is that a lot of coins with no product in the long term will find it hard to survive the market as the market keeps getting matured. We are not matured yet, so trust me, everything still goes, but wait for it.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:57:25 AM

Indeed for now almost all projecks are fraud. we all have to be careful in looking for a projeck because if we are wrong or wrong in following the bounty we will suffer losses

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:17:04 PM

are you interested in buying bitconnect and other dead altcoins? all have no price and the price you see is the last price of the coin traded. see also their social media, is it still active? even their own community is a victim and has now left it.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:21:58 PM

Maybe 90% will be the number on where altcoins are declining but dying won't happen if there is enough marketing strategy of the team then it would be a positive one.

xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:56:33 PM

Well most of them never really completely die, they are still twitching from time to time after the trading volume dries up. They can become a target for pump and dump schemes etc. But leaving semantics on the side, a lot of alts will quietly slide into obscurity for sure, surviving of the fittest and all of that.
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:09:42 PM

why is that so even though we have fought for the price of bitcoin to remain standard and also not fall, because to maintain something that has been built is difficult.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 01:16:43 PM

I don't think 90% of the altcoins will die. Yes many altcoins will die unfortunately in future. But so much altcoins will survive too. So i think maybe %50-60 of the altcoins will die.
X-ray

Activity: 2870
Merit: 520

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:20:58 PM

Maybe you guys are not checking at the tail end of coinmarketcap to see coins and tokens that are already trading with no volume at all and have been rejected and delisted for a long time by exchanges, as even the devs are no longer continuing with it and has dumped on the market already.

It may not be up to 90% but the truth is that a lot of coins with no product in the long term will find it hard to survive the market as the market keeps getting matured. We are not matured yet, so trust me, everything still goes, but wait for it.
People are even smarter right now. They are looking for an ico that has already or at least deliver MVP that can be tested by the tester. Look at some icos that have created product and the latest bearish trend in the crypto didn't give a lot of impact to the price of the product that has already had a fully working product.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
lutcor

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:24:30 PM

Maybe 90% will be the number on where altcoins are declining but dying won't happen if there is enough marketing strategy of the team then it would be a positive one.
I support your opinion, of course, 90% is too big a figure, in most cases if we are talking about projects that will die, then it is scam projects that have already been carried out by ICO or now hold ICO, but I do not think there are so many of them.
LastHope99

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:24:58 PM

"Die" doesn't mean technical death. Altcoins may still be traded at low prices, but who would care about them except for pumpers? No use case leads to oblivion.
zhaviabieber405

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:26:46 PM

Probably will but that's not really a bad thing, 90% of tech startups will probably fail too. The 10% that succeed will get huge.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:44:40 PM

Bitconnect was already dead.

BitConnect officially delisted from the last cryptocurrency exchange that traded it

People will only invest to major coins in the future and while the rest will be ignored which will be the caused of their death.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:55:24 PM

I've never think like that,  the huge decline is not an indication that crypto is dying. Maybe that 90% pointing out for the numbers of altcoins that are in declining stage but it won't the end if them. We fail our expectations and that's the reason why people talk negative.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:02:08 PM

it is possible, if the coin will reach the value of zero or even not it will die if there is no one using it.a coin will remain alive if people will use it and help a coin to circulate in the market. 90% is a huge number but that is the reallity.
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:05:28 PM

As you say it is impossible for altcoin to die.no it's not impossible because he has 70% die already.but so much altcoins will survive too.i think 20% alts will quietly slide into obscurity for sure.and they can become a target for pump and dump schemes etc.

dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:09:17 PM

In my opinion about 30% Altcoins will die means the Altcoins are already on the floor but if no direction will not create attractive for investors. This is also a challenge for the entire crypto market.
Camster

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 02:10:35 PM

I believe many alts will vanish.  The project leads will realize the project is a losing proposition and simply move on from it.  Once this happens I assume the coin will fade into obscurity as who would keep things moving and up to date.  i would also assume no new investors would be coming in. 
mmo_online_1981

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:15:08 PM

All altcoin is not developed and used will not succeed or die. Many projects are built for fraudulent purpose in the past! Check and choose the altcoin to invest in order to achieve attractive profits!
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1724

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:21:49 PM

All altcoin is not developed and used will not succeed or die. Many projects are built for fraudulent purpose in the past! Check and choose the altcoin to invest in order to achieve attractive profits!
coins left and only used to cheat will not be handled. indeed you should have to look at the history of each coin you want to buy so you don't get stuck. it's better to buy in a trusted exchange market and use it by many people.
Hakinsola19

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:17:05 PM

From the look of things even more than 90% of altcoins may  die. What you just see is some of them just come and later loose their value. Just few of them succeed for a long time
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:22:15 PM

It's hard to say 90%, because every day there are altcoins born and die in the same time.
Just like humans, i think altcoin will always there and the strongest and the best will be the top of the marketcap
MasterMoon

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:25:45 PM

Nope only those altcoins that are don't have a real use in our world and for sure all of them will dies but not for now maybe it will start in the year of 2020.
namcunguyen

Activity: 412

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:29:21 PM

Altcoins creates many technological benefits and are suitable for many applications. And most Altcoins based on Ethereum are a smart and sustainable solution.
MasterICO

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:37:20 PM

As far as noticed Altcoin eventually die if its no working product or services to fuel growth and demand from users but if the Altcoins has those elements it will survive as long as it has a revenue generating products and services.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:40:56 PM

I think that's possible. Most altcoins will die. In most cases, they will die because they have no real use cases and some developments. So their assessment is not sustainable and is only driven by pure speculation. Only altcoins with real differences, the right technology, strong communities, and fair incentives that will survive and maintain value.
aizen10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:48:53 PM

Altcoin only dies when there is no progress in the projects, also in the community that supporting it before, if there is no progress in the project useally it can hardly fall and no turning back again. But to be expected as 90% of altcoin is dying is not true, maybe only 40%, because when theres a one died/gone theres 3 altcoin exist to replace the one who failed.
sentoy

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:49:11 PM

if seen from the movement of altcoins it is still in the recovery stage because some time backwards the altcoin prices have slumped inwards which is detrimental to all parties, and there are some parties who claim that altcoin will die and some will remain dependent on various related parties.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  A virtual hangout place for shopping     
  discord telegram twitter        [ JOIN NOW ]  |  culture         
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:53:05 PM

I do believe that not all altcoins would be able to recover with the continuous dumps at this moment but I do doubt that it would be that much of the altcoin population which won't be able to do so. There are many promising altcoins to invest that would generate profit for the investors. It is just that this is not a good situation for cryptos not only altcoin.
Backupnime

Activity: 494

homt.net

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:00:42 PM

when i see altcoin prject from 2014 until now more than 200 project are dead (as i know), for more detail information about dead project you can see on this website https://deadcoins.com

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:04:35 PM

when i see altcoin prject from 2014 until now more than 200 project are dead (as i know), for more detail information about dead project you can see on this website https://deadcoins.com
actually it depends on the development of the project. if the project retains the coin, of course it won't die, or keep their product from being defeated by other products. but, of course the coin product will die when the developer is only concerned with money compared to others.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
joshsmith15

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:06:06 PM

They could do but you have to expect a lot to die with any business. I still see a lot of good altcoins that should do well long term and go up in price.
vKedax

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:08:40 PM

Many projects that stop developing will die. No one needs projects that are not on exchanges, and the team does not support them.

Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:08:58 PM

Is more than 90 percent 99 percent has die already we don't hear about the most coins again. Most coin lost there vision and fail to rise again
Actually i think not like that how you say 90%-99% alt coins already die without analysis. But so many altcoins value going to out of market day by day.
Market is stay not good that's why a lot of potential coin is dumping high. I think market will be up in this year but not possible correct prediction.
Backupnime

Activity: 494

homt.net

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:15:07 PM

I do believe that not all altcoins would be able to recover with the continuous dumps at this moment but I do doubt that it would be that much of the altcoin population which won't be able to do so. There are many promising altcoins to invest that would generate profit for the investors. It is just that this is not a good situation for cryptos not only altcoin.
but the data talking the fact, you can see more information about Dead project on https://deadcoins.com
where more than 1000 project are dead from the begin crypto world ecosystem until today

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:19:14 PM

besides the altcoin scam that dies in my opinion the altcoins that lose the competition in the market will also die because of the lack of interest in the coin, maybe the developer who gave up or ran out of ideas in developing their coins

mambA98427

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:24:07 PM

Many projects that stop developing will die. No one needs projects that are not on exchanges, and the team does not support them.

Also projects that will not be popular with people will die. Do not need projects will not make a profit
Mr.Zero

Activity: 248

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:27:58 PM

It's hard to say 90%, because every day there are altcoins born and die in the same time.
Just like humans, i think altcoin will always there and the strongest and the best will be the top of the marketcap
maybe what OP meant was that many projects died, and the developers only wanted the money that was generated at the beginning, but when the project running for few year they leaving

HASHBON ROCKET

bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 04:51:17 PM

If dead may not. However, this will only be a waste of coins only and will precipitate out in the markets and do not have any transactions. but maybe at least there should be a definite clarity about this so as not too many more altcoins is not worth there is in the market. at least this will make markets in a more presentable with altcoin the best there is in it.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Luckym7

Activity: 212

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:39:43 PM

May be 90% sure. Only top 1 to 15 can be continuing its existence I think. New challenge and new concept can’t always make you guaranty for success. Look for BTC and ETH. They are two legendary coins in this field. But now both are in down from the last 6 months. And please note that all coins can’t make a great concept and revolutionary in this coins market. Most of them come for only make scam.  So I agree with you.     
ilya_safronov

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:45:42 PM

Of course it is not possible, then I think it mean not be able to compete with other cryptocurrencies, Yes it is possible, but certainly not 90%, we lose only the weakest of altcoins, and the strongest continue to develop in the future will take their places

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
blingow

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:14:46 AM

I think that ninety percent is quite a high number. Yes, it is most likely that a lot of these altcoins will not survive the market, and might die sooner than we expect, but not as much as ninety percent. Look out for the coins that you are choosing to invest in. Some coins are only worth short term investments, and not long term.
FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 01:22:36 AM

If most businesses fail then it'd make sense that most altcoins will fail. There are always new coins coming along taking the spotlight and users from older projects. Only the strong will survive and thrive.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:32:06 AM

I don't agree with what you have saying that over 90% of altcoins will die its over exaggerates. I may say that estimated 70% of coins will die which is cause by unstable recovery to the market trends and unfunded by followers and investors.
globalking
Copper Member

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 01:32:43 AM

no not sure about that I can say the quality coins will survive and a lot of them will not so do your study

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
Rumble97

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:59:33 AM

This is true, in the future there will certainly be altcoints that will die but I don't think they are up to 90%, there are still many good altcoints that can survive, and coints that have no potential will die, so you have to be good at choosing altcoint which has good potential for made an investment
ravinesolz

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:13:20 AM

If most businesses fail then it'd make sense that most altcoins will fail. There are always new coins coming along taking the spotlight and users from older projects. Only the strong will survive and thrive.
I have not invested in a coin that was going to just fail and not do anything, most coins should be acting the same way.

heppot

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:13:49 AM

yes I heard from some media say that. most altcoins will die but leave the best and will develop healthy.
I do not fully agree, but if so, then we must prepare for anything that will happen.
akungagal

Activity: 700

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:29:52 AM

yes I heard from some media say that. most altcoins will die but leave the best and will develop healthy.
I do not fully agree, but if so, then we must prepare for anything that will happen.
yeah, we really have to prepare ourselves to face any risks in the future.
but i still hope that this bad thing won't happen, i hope that all altcoins can recover well in the market after this crisis is over.  Smiley

diceoption.com

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:47:42 AM

I agree with you, there are too many altcoins to appear every day  Grin
larry1994

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:58:14 AM

for me it will not happen , yes altcoin is now on critical value but for me it is the part of the market not all the time the favor is on us ,so we cannot say that it will die in the future , it is the yearly system of the market so we dont need to worry .

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
ApocalypseNow

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:16:21 AM

I think it is more 98% to 99% if we are much more realistic. These altcoins can't fit altogether in the economy even if we are talking about globally. The altcoins that we really need are the ones who will receive much more marketcap while the others that unused will die naturally.
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:44:47 AM

An altcoin goes to the graveyard once there's no one else supporting the blockchain thru mining/staking or no one is trading it.
You can see "dead coins" in this website -> https://deadcoins.com/
Sonaile

Activity: 368

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:54:18 AM

Most will probably die, the best will survive. Do your research and invest reasonably.
YMaverik

Activity: 934
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:31:18 AM

Definitely many coins will come out of common use. These are the coins that do not have a working product, which grew only due to the excitement. Analyze the situation and make a choice wisely.
Froy

https://saturn.black

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:37:37 AM

If there is no demand for a coin, it will reach the bottom and will not be of interest even to new investors, since it will even have zero dynamics. So in time this is possible, even now a lot of investors have used almost the top 50 coins in their portfolio, the rest are very rare.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
shencaiha

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 06:13:00 AM

With the development of the market, 90% of counterfeit money will be eliminated. I believe that in the near future, most useless COINS will die.
doroshok

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:18:10 AM

I can't say for sure in percentage how many altcoins will die and how many have already died. After all, we hear only about those coins that have already achieved something or are just starting their way, but with a promising project. The others are extinct, and we didn't hear anything.
DeltaX

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:13:10 AM

you should agree with it, so many icos are falling, remember there was only a little percentage from the total icos that has already created the product. this has become the main thing in the crypto because they are all have nothing.
i can tell you about the example of the crap ico but it can't even create any product just like gamecredits.
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:43:00 AM

I think it is more 98% to 99% if we are much more realistic. These altcoins can't fit altogether in the economy even if we are talking about globally. The altcoins that we really need are the ones who will receive much more marketcap while the others that unused will die naturally.

I also adhere to this point of view, and the overwhelming majority of altcoins and tokens will die, since they have no competitive advantage and functional purpose and can be easily replaced by basic coins.
boy00kag00l

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:50:48 AM

It is true that in the future there will definitely be altcoints that will die but I don't think it will be up to 90% or maybe it will not know well, because this is difficult to predict, which is definitely not potentially coint that will die
Capture

Activity: 227

⚫●● Ky-Ky ●●⚫

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:40:02 PM

If they are bad products, it is only logical that they are not successful in the long run. Nobody will support or promote a bad product. So I think if 90% of newcomers are scammers, then they should die. Metaphorically.
lepbagong

Activity: 2296
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:17:49 PM

If they are bad products, it is only logical that they are not successful in the long run. Nobody will support or promote a bad product. So I think if 90% of newcomers are scammers, then they should die. Metaphorically.

maybe not all newcomers by 90% are fraudsters, I also assure that there are still many good ones but because there are many ways of deception that have an impact on what really really wants to do a good project, hopefully this is fast and can return like last year

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
papagapa

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:12:49 PM

Yes, we must come fully prepared for ANYthing when it comes to the crypto market, but I think that bad coins dying is a good thing from the point of view of evolution. Survival of the fittest and stuff.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:16:20 PM

ninety percent is too huge to say,
i think not more than 50% will die because of this market now.
There are so many alternative coins out there who has a great potential and project to offer.
we just need to wait for them to fully launch hteir project.
Agniya

Activity: 282
Merit: 4

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:17:32 PM

I think that the strongest Altcoins who have their own technology will survive. But such a natural selection occurs not only in the crypto-currency market.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 05:21:28 AM

Not only alt coins, every coin depends on community. Without community all coin are useless. An alt coin values only on exchange (most alt coins) if there is no community for trade it than automatically it will die. Price depends of volume, if no much investor are agree to invest an coin than it's price will drop. You can see bitconnect once a time was more than 400$, but now I think 0.01 $ or something like that. You can call it dead. Because no community is there no investors are there so slowly it will die. Also a coin depends on team, how they are active and how they are going to build their community. After ICO if just skip with fund but listed on exchange than you couldn't expect good result on this coin. Slowly it will drop price, because team are not active to build their community. So we could say that a coin totally depends on community.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:38:25 AM

I think so and will be. 90% of altcoyins do not even have a beta version of their product, only ideas. Soon the market will be cleared of non-working projects.
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 05:39:48 AM

There are so many alternative coins out there who has a great potential and project to offer.
ethereum developer said like that, any maybe it proved in market.almost 2000 coins in coinmarketcap but only few of them have launched their product.and could implemented.and the other just be shitcoins.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:40:44 AM

That being said, 90% is too big and if I ask someone to show 90% of the ICO, of course he only calls no more than 10%, it is only natural for someone to get a scam even if one time think that all ICOs are scams.
Dewi89

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:59:19 AM

if you mention 90% of altcoins from ICO will die, the same as my opinion
I am not an investor in ICO, so I am actively monitoring the ICO on every bounty, almost 90% looks like there is no potential and even a scam
Awens

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:23:50 AM

Most will probably die, the best will survive. Do your research and invest reasonably.
Yes, it would be a bad strategic decision to invest in a potentially failed project. We need our wisdom and intuition, in a good sense of the word, to invest in good projects that won't die out.
kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:06:55 AM

maybe it would be more realistic if the altcoins that were lost were around 40%, and not up to 90%, because in my opinion there are also many new coins that are good in concept and can still compete with the long term
bittick

Activity: 2296
Merit: 506

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:10:17 AM

maybe it would be more realistic if the altcoins that were lost were around 40%, and not up to 90%, because in my opinion there are also many new coins that are good in concept and can still compete with the long term
You need to realize that there's maybe already few hundred thousands dustcoin out there that barely have any functionality or utility. Creating coin is really easy, you just need to edit the existing opensource coin and deploy it but making it have value is another thing so it does make sense if 90% of the useless altcoin will vanish.

FosterEgan

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:20:13 PM

No way. Altcoins shall not die. Definitely not 90% of the coins. There are very great coins like Paragon, Stellar and Ripple that are rising for sure this year. They are coming up with excellent projects.
Weirdwas

Activity: 113

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:35:03 PM

A lot of the altcoins that we have in the market today are definitely going to die, but I don't it would be as much as ninety percent. We have quite a number of them that are great, and are going to survive the market';s troubles. A lot of them are going to die cos they were never meant to survive, while a few others are going to die because they were not strong enough to survive the hurdles of the market.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 09:59:06 PM

A lot of the altcoins that we have in the market today are definitely going to die, but I don't it would be as much as ninety percent. We have quite a number of them that are great, and are going to survive the market';s troubles. A lot of them are going to die cos they were never meant to survive, while a few others are going to die because they were not strong enough to survive the hurdles of the market.
The inconvenience is almost 60% of all coins and they have a real product, but they are appreciated only because a good PR campaign has gone through.
sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:33:19 PM

Will Cryptocurrencies one day replace all FIAT money? Sure - it's the smartphone of money, it's just that we're still in the 90s when people use analogue phones and payphones. While we see some sort of adoption from companies like Ripple these days thats far from a mainstream consumer adoption phase, I wouldn't be surprised if 2025 is the earliest time we start seeing signs of Regular Joes using crypto and blockchain being commonly integrated in projects...
markalis

Activity: 467

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:36:09 PM

I don't think that the number will be that much, if you look at it now, there are hundreds of altcoins that are potential and have a lot of support, so not all altcoins are bad

miraxgr

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:45:18 PM

I think Yes, at least 90 percent of the tokens will disappear sooner or later. Every day more and more projects are launched, but they do not have a new idea, but are essentially plagiarism. I do not think that similar projects can survive, there will be only one leader in the market. And it should be borne in mind that a large number of projects are launched in order to raise funds from investors and disappear. Usually such projects are nothing but the website does not have, neither the finished product nor the experienced team, nothing.
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:48:16 PM

This happened because a lot of Altcoins appeared and were exchanged on the website. But in that 95% of the Altcoin in them is forgotten and becomes garbage. If Altcoins are not traded or do not have any exchange for a particular time, then it will be considered Altcoins garbage.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: