Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:50:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅Beginner's info about PUMP AND DUMP - How to recognize🔴  (Read 359 times)
Mycrypto1222 (OP)

Activity: 275
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 08:41:18 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 12:38:40 PM by Mycrypto1222
Merited by bones261 (2)

Hello everyone
We wrote an article for beginners about PUMP AND DUMP | Fraud, Market Manipulation, Action Scheme

BlockchainMuffin.com (https://blockchainmuffin.com/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mycrypto1222 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 10:37:29 AM

OMG... It's not a Guide  Roll Eyes it's INFO FOR BEGINNER'S . Get it?

mistersehmuz

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:57:29 AM

Actually no need to read anything about pump and dump. It is unethical and risky action for beginners. Just avoid it and do not participate such groups if you do not want to loose your money and moral values.

Ps: I do not blame anyone here for advertising PnD groups.
Mycrypto1222 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 05:39:47 PM

Jesus... Have you read this article at all? It's WARNING and GUIDE HOW TO AVOID THIS (pump and dump)

Next time before you will answer to any posts, read carefully what is it about!

Ardavan2150

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:22:33 AM

Thank you for sharing. I reviewed your other posts and appreciate your help. I joined the crypto market a while ago, but I am still learning. Thank you for sharing.
On one of the other articles you talked about the arbitrage. I however think that playing with arbitrage can be very dangerous. I tried a few times and more often than not, it did not amount to anything good. Just a thought.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:24:38 AM

play safe in this cryptospace is to avoid Pump and Dump groups. They are all scam.

Yeah that is really important to understand. When you want to play others, often turns out you are beign played.
Most groups want followers as many as possible to play against them, because they follow specific direction so you know you can do opposite and earn.

Be careful out there.
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:41:28 AM

Your post is only a link to advertise your website, how about writing an actual post here instead so it's easier to discuss?
I don't know if it's allowed or not to do it this way you are doing it, but I don't get the point of it beyond solely wanting free clicks!

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
Mycrypto1222 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 01:37:49 PM

No, it's not only advertise! If you are beginner it's better for all of you, to know that, what is PnD

Obiwankenodium
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 06:40:37 PM

No, it's not only advertise! If you are beginner it's better for all of you, to know that, what is PnD
point is its better to post the article here with your information instead of just a link to your website. Dont think i am the only one not feeling the need to click on your link.

jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:55:02 AM

Good article! All of this could be condensed into "don't trust random people on the internet with your money", but people don't seem to want to follow that rule, so I guess all that can really be done is to help them stay informed.

Your steps to recognize pump and dump groups are on point, but I feel like it should be noted that you shouldn't be following investment advice if you can't analyze the situation yourself. Even the "legit" trading groups could be shilling for some altcoins and you'll never know. McAfee himself has said that there are plenty of them (shills lmao) and he's the only one who came out.

Mycrypto1222 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 01:35:16 PM

Good article! All of this could be condensed into "don't trust random people on the internet with your money", but people don't seem to want to follow that rule, so I guess all that can really be done is to help them stay informed.

Your steps to recognize pump and dump groups are on point, but I feel like it should be noted that you shouldn't be following investment advice if you can't analyze the situation yourself. Even the "legit" trading groups could be shilling for some altcoins and you'll never know. McAfee himself has said that there are plenty of them (shills lmao) and he's the only one who came out.

Thanks Man, I'm so glad You like it  Cheesy

chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:16:57 AM

Your article isn't just for a beginner but to everyone that planning to join those signal groups and all important infos are well point out.

Just to add some, signal groups also use telegram channel for their group. Their " mooning " is always scheduled at their comfortable time and 12 hours before the pump they advise their participants what coin they'll pump and what exchange sites to be use. And you're right as they pump those coins that are already shit nor dead.

It's just sad that their victims were left hanging on the top while they're all enjoying the profit.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Mycrypto1222 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 01:39:50 PM

Thank you for the article. It's necessary to talk about that and should be doing so often. Pump and Dump is really a decease and so negative for cryptocurrencies...

Hello everyone
We wrote an article for beginners about PUMP AND DUMP | Fraud, Market Manipulation, Action Scheme

Yea, I'm agree with you. That's why we wrote this article.

V-D-S
Copper Member

Activity: 65
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:36:39 AM

Pump & Dump is one type of Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency scam. Some fraudulent groups act behind this and make a profit.
Some experts say the sudden fluctuations in the crypto market are due to this. https://www.epixelmlmsoftware.com/blogs/why-is-cryptocurrency-market-price-crashing-down

Know the 7 common types of Bitcoin/cryptocurrency scams.
https://www.epixelmlmsoftware.com/blogs/7-bitcoin-scams-to-be-aware-of

Correction: NOT a crypto scam, a Finance scam.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: