Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:13:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: have not received tokens after buying Play2Live ICO  (Read 73 times)
hoticotk (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:41:34 AM

hello
i participated in Play2live ICO in Jan or Feb 2018.
But i have not received P2L tokens (LUC) yet
I already contacted with some admins and the people who care the transaction. but most of them promised they would send me my tokens, But i have waited for long. after a long time i contacted them again, some of them said they left P2L team, some of them said they dont have the right to solve this issue and they forwarded my situation to the right person.
However, I have not received any token up to now.

What should I do now to protect my right?
I bought ICO by using ERC20 wallet (mew). I still keep all the transaction ID, etc..
PickwickRock

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:08:15 AM

i think you should contract with technical support team they will provide better solution. i have no idea about this. i want to know more about this. i just say everybody should justify before trading.
Monetniy

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:08:13 AM

Does this project still exist? I took part in the airdrop of this company, but I did not accrue tokens. I think the project was covered up.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Woundur

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:46:17 PM

it may be scam or fake ICO. you should contract with technical support team they will give you best solution. i have little idea about this but i want to know more about this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: