Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:31:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] [PreICO] [MVP LIVE BETA] GGPro – UNIQUE GAME MONETIZATION SYSTEM🔥🔥  (Read 4762 times)
@jhon73

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:09:54 AM

I think gaming platforms have good chances to survive in this falling market. By the way, what is the difference between GGPro and MobileGO game platforms? The latter is quite successful, especially last few months
I think ggpro is only a provider of game open games and game developers that can be monetized on ggpro so that players get a ggp token and the token can be exchanged with some items and vouchers or fiat money.
you are right to play on the game platform players will have the opportunity to get the ggp token and can be exchanged with several items and this makes me different and interesting in my opinion
this is very interesting and I think the game players will adjust this because they get something more than playing this game

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ricecook

Activity: 104

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:48:00 AM

I think gaming platforms have good chances to survive in this falling market. By the way, what is the difference between GGPro and MobileGO game platforms? The latter is quite successful, especially last few months
I think ggpro is only a provider of game open games and game developers that can be monetized on ggpro so that players get a ggp token and the token can be exchanged with some items and vouchers or fiat money.
so ggpro doesn't have rivals and this makes ggpro get partners who really give very interesting games to give gamers really fun
with no competition this is very good for this platform to partner with several highly competent developments in the field of online gaming and this will add to this platform for the better
Alexay

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:10:23 PM

you are right to play on the game platform players will have the opportunity to get the ggp token and can be exchanged with several items and this makes me different and interesting in my opinion
this is very interesting and I think the game players will adjust this because they get something more than playing this game
you are right this will be more interesting playing on this platform than we play other games besides we are able to increase our ability to play games we can also generate ggp tokens for us to exchange with items offered
kastara

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:41:28 PM

Do you plan to have regular airdrops, like other gaming platforms?
if this can be explored it will be even more interesting because there will be many people who will have GGP tokens and more and more will be familiar with the ggpro platform
this will be the main attraction if indeed this platform holds a regular airdrop

airdrop can be given but on a regular basis I think it will be impossible because even in playing we have ggp tokens by doing a number of tasks given by sponsors in this game so in my opinion doing that task is given every hour we can collect tokens GGP and this is very interesting for gamers
TheGameAlone

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:12:38 PM

if this can be explored it will be even more interesting because there will be many people who will have GGP tokens and more and more will be familiar with the ggpro platform
this is a great opportunity if there is indeed airdrop on a regular basis and I think there will be many who support this to happen
maybe now the team is still focusing on their ICO sales to be able to reach their targets and but if that comes true it will be even better
ok that is understandable because indeed all the teams in the project want to realize each target they specify in each project made
yup, I agree with you, maybe now the team is still focusing on selling the tokens they hold
Yes, by focusing on selling tokens at ICO and partnering with stakeholders, this platform will be able to provide the best results
JEFFREY86

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:55:50 PM

so ggpro doesn't have rivals and this makes ggpro get partners who really give very interesting games to give gamers really fun
with no competition this is very good for this platform to partner with several highly competent developments in the field of online gaming and this will add to this platform for the better
I hope that also like that without similar competitors making this platform will be more focused on providing excellent games to be played by game lovers
Geek8Cryptoz

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:40:01 PM

this is indeed very fun because we can enjoy games from this platform and collect tokens we can also do in playing games on this platform
AddictCarlos

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:05:03 PM

this is a great opportunity if there is indeed airdrop on a regular basis and I think there will be many who support this to happen
maybe now the team is still focusing on their ICO sales to be able to reach their targets and but if that comes true it will be even better
ok that is understandable because indeed all the teams in the project want to realize each target they specify in each project made
yup, I agree with you, maybe now the team is still focusing on selling the tokens they hold
Yes, by focusing on selling tokens at ICO and partnering with stakeholders, this platform will be able to provide the best results
by focusing on ICO and finding the right partners for the progress of this platform I think it really needs to be done so that the team can find the right partners for their platform
kastara

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:31:28 AM

Hello sir, the current market conditions, according to the team, what steps should be taken by the team to reach the ICO sales target and reach the target set by this platform.
Thank You
Alexay

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:20:05 AM

this is indeed very fun because we can enjoy games from this platform and collect tokens we can also do in playing games on this platform
it sounds really good whether the game on this platform has been played I am very interested in this, try it where I can play it
JEFFREY86

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:40:17 AM

Hello sir, the current market conditions, according to the team, what steps should be taken by the team to reach the ICO sales target and reach the target set by this platform.
Thank You
I think the team is building with several partners to make this platform much better and so that many online game players are increasingly interested in playing games on this platform
@jhon73

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:59:41 AM

it sounds really good whether the game on this platform has been played I am very interested in this, try it where I can play it
yes it is very good and very interesting and I think it's time to play games also can produce something from the game
Geek8Cryptoz

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:45:43 AM

this is indeed a very good platform and is very feasible to support because this platform is very different from other game platforms which only provide games but ggpro is able to provide more than games, namely games that can be played and produce something, namely ggp tokens that can be exchanged with items- items or vouchers
AddictCarlos

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:33:35 AM

Thank You
I think the team is building with several partners to make this platform much better and so that many online game players are increasingly interested in playing games on this platform
yes, building relationships with several partners and strengthening their communities is being carried out and this platform will move upwards in a run with the strength of this platform.
TheGameAlone

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:17:27 PM

by focusing on ICO and finding the right partners for the progress of this platform I think it really needs to be done so that the team can find the right partners for their platform
I agree with you that this team can find the right partner with this platform so that this platform becomes an interesting game platform and many are played every game that is given.
Ricecook

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:19:00 PM

I hope that also like that without similar competitors making this platform will be more focused on providing excellent games to be played by game lovers
I also hope that this platform can provide an interesting game to be played by lovers of online games and this will make this platform much demanded by gamers if they are able to provide it all.
Rexha

Activity: 189

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:48:15 AM

yes it is very good and very interesting and I think it's time to play games also can produce something from the game
That will be some kind of miracle for many players if we will be able to get some profit by playing games legally. Add blockchain on top of it? Wonderful!
@jhon73

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:29:32 AM

That will be some kind of miracle for many players if we will be able to get some profit by playing games legally. Add blockchain on top of it? Wonderful!
Of course, we will get something, that is, the GGP Token every hour and we can get it, it's amazing, isn't it?
Ricecook

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:09:54 AM

The GGPrp platform is a game community, sponsor and game developer where players will get GGP tokens through this game
Alexay

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:29:53 AM

Of course, we will get something, that is, the GGP Token every hour and we can get it, it's amazing, isn't it?
You're right, it's really amazing to be able to play this game by doing some tasks from the sponsors. Every hour we can collect GGP tokens, and I'm sure gamers will be interested in this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: