Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:17:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] [PreICO] [MVP LIVE BETA] GGPro – UNIQUE GAME MONETIZATION SYSTEM🔥🔥  (Read 4762 times)
greylandm

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:42:18 AM

Do you plan to have regular airdrops, like other gaming platforms?
Treckmountaoin4day

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:04:57 AM

I think to reach hard cap you need more partnerships
gatucci

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:10:00 AM

This is a promising project, and I think the team will be able to conduct a successful ICO. they know how to develop their project.
Ricecook

Activity: 104

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:00:01 AM

by having an attractive platform I think this project will be able to establish partnerships with several companies that support this project
@jhon73

Activity: 107

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:50:14 AM

Guys join Telegram Airdrops Channel!Never miss an Airdrop again!5-50$ Free Airdrops Telegram Channel Join,share and Thumbs Up!! JOIN CHANNEL @mightyairdropschannel or URL below:  http://t.me/mightyairdropschannel

interesting information and I'm sure this will be of great interest to many people to get more GGP tokens
Alexay

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:21:49 AM

by having an attractive platform I think this project will be able to establish partnerships with several companies that support this project
You really and want to make sure that you can deliver good results for this platform, so that this platform is successful
Geek8Cryptoz

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:34:04 AM

if this can be explored it will be even more interesting because there will be many people who will have GGP tokens and more and more will be familiar with the ggpro platform
kastara

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:22:13 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2018, 12:08:04 PM by kastara

if this can be explored it will be even more interesting because there will be many people who will have GGP tokens and more and more will be familiar with the ggpro platform

this will also be an attraction to introduce this platform to all people and players who deserve that this platform is unique in playing because it can collect GGP tokens by monetizing games
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:40:42 AM

this will be an attraction too to introduce this platform to a decent ramia and gamers that this platform is unique in playing because it can collect GGP tokens by monetizing a game

i think this features of monetizing game was ggpro the first one whos using it, because ggpro dont have direct competitor, and similar other platform was esport game itself or publisher of game.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
JEFFREY86

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:14:04 PM

this will be an attraction too to introduce this platform to a decent ramia and gamers that this platform is unique in playing because it can collect GGP tokens by monetizing a game

i think this features of monetizing game was ggpro the first one whos using it, because ggpro dont have direct competitor, and similar other platform was esport game itself or publisher of game.

You are right that this platform does not have a direct competitor because the platform hopes that this platform can gain success because it does not have competitors
TheGameAlone

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:15:34 PM

this is a great opportunity if there is indeed airdrop on a regular basis and I think there will be many who support this to happen
AddictCarlos

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:19:39 PM

this is a great opportunity if there is indeed airdrop on a regular basis and I think there will be many who support this to happen
maybe now the team is still focusing on their ICO sales to be able to reach their targets and but if that comes true it will be even better
kastara

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:37:40 AM

this will also be an attraction to introduce this platform to all people and players who deserve that this platform is unique in playing because it can collect GGP tokens by monetizing games

it's very good that ggpro is the first to play the game and every player has the opportunity to get GGP tokens so the game is more exciting for gamers to play
Ricecook

Activity: 104

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:51:26 AM

this will be the main attraction if indeed this platform holds a regular airdrop
@jhon73

Activity: 107

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:19:14 AM

I think gaming platforms have good chances to survive in this falling market. By the way, what is the difference between GGPro and MobileGO game platforms? The latter is quite successful, especially last few months
I think ggpro is only a provider of game open games and game developers that can be monetized on ggpro so that players get a ggp token and the token can be exchanged with some items and vouchers or fiat money.
Alexay

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:54:10 AM

I think gaming platforms have good chances to survive in this falling market. By the way, what is the difference between GGPro and MobileGO game platforms? The latter is quite successful, especially last few months
I think ggpro is only a provider of game open games and game developers that can be monetized on ggpro so that players get a ggp token and the token can be exchanged with some items and vouchers or fiat money.
you are right to play on the game platform players will have the opportunity to get the ggp token and can be exchanged with several items and this makes me different and interesting in my opinion
Geek8Cryptoz

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:55:37 AM

this will be the main attraction if indeed this platform holds a regular airdrop
I think this is indeed an attraction to make airdrop fans and online game players join this platform and participate in the project
TheGameAlone

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:14:54 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2018, 12:18:39 PM by TheGameAlone

maybe now the team is still focusing on their ICO sales to be able to reach their targets and but if that comes true it will be even better
ok that is understandable because indeed all the teams in the project want to realize each target they specify in each project made
JEFFREY86

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:39:35 AM

so ggpro doesn't have rivals and this makes ggpro get partners who really give very interesting games to give gamers really fun
AddictCarlos

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:20:49 PM

ok that is understandable because indeed all the teams in the project want to realize each target they specify in each project made
yup, I agree with you, maybe now the team is still focusing on selling the tokens they hold
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: