Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 03:05:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ETHEREUM?  (Read 414 times)
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:58:31 AM

What is happening to ethereum is also happening to bitcoin, most investors coming newly to crypto markets are directed to altcoins by some knowledge lacking investors and this is the reason why bitcoin and ethereum are down.
In order to see ethereum's price higher just like it had in the first quarter of 2018, we need to support and treat it more tgan altcoins
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:07:41 AM

This year has been a very stressful year for the world of crypto. Almost all coins have suffered the ups and downs fate of cryptocurrencies. I have always had some high level of confidence in ethereum ever  since I joined the world of crypto. Despite the fall in the price of ethereum, this amazing coin keeps coming up but it is quite unfortunate how fast ethereum is dropping over the past weeks now. I still believe ethereum can rise again, what do you also think?
There is a chances to pump again but doesn't mean the price will back last past high price. Read some article here: https://www.ethnews.com/analysis/10-08-2018-ethereum-price-forecast-ether-buyers-gaining-momentum. This is a good opportunity to make investment on the ETH. There's still a lot of investors. ETH for me is a gold and diamond that can gives us a bigger profit when we still trust them. Basically the better way to know about more on eth, Searching about eth if what will happen today or tomorrow. Or read some article like me, So if I heard some bad or good news. Then I known it.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:33:18 AM

What is happening to ethereum is also happening to bitcoin, most investors coming newly to crypto markets are directed to altcoins by some knowledge lacking investors and this is the reason why bitcoin and ethereum are down.
In order to see ethereum's price higher just like it had in the first quarter of 2018, we need to support and treat it more tgan altcoins
If that was the reason why bitcoin and ether get down and then with the fact that when bitcoin and ether get the bearish market and the majority of altcoin holders will be dumping their altcoin for bitcoin and ether. Does it make sense to see the price of bitcoin still stable instead of getting a huge impact caused by the altcoin holders are rushing bitcoin?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: