Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:07:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ETHEREUM?  (Read 414 times)
rosemary4u (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:56:06 AM

This year has been a very stressful year for the world of crypto. Almost all coins have suffered the ups and downs fate of cryptocurrencies. I have always had some high level of confidence in ethereum ever  since I joined the world of crypto. Despite the fall in the price of ethereum, this amazing coin keeps coming up but it is quite unfortunate how fast ethereum is dropping over the past weeks now. I still believe ethereum can rise again, what do you also think?
MarchionessBold

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:07:17 AM

yes i am also believe that ethereum will turn around and increase its price. though its price are going down but its does not mean ethereum end. i think it's better opportunity to buying ethereum. because if you buying with low price and hold it. when price increase than sale it to get profit its normal.
Monetniy

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:13:51 AM

It can go up if the development team does their best to do it. The ether has a lot of competitors, which do not slumber, and with each passing day they become more attractive for depositors. He still wins at the expense of his rating and popularity, but every day he loses ground.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:20:04 AM

This year has been a very stressful year for the world of crypto.
not really. this year was just as good a year as last year, the difference was that you think you can only make money if prices go up. but the rest of the participants in the market know that they can make a lot of money when altcoins are getting dumped too.

Almost all coins have suffered the ups and downs fate of cryptocurrencies.
no, every single coin got dumped.

I have always had some high level of confidence in ethereum ever  since I joined the world of crypto.
why did you have confidence in it?
- was it because you saw people talk positively about it online?
- or was it because you actually checked the project out, used it, tested smart contracts on ethereum platform, then tested them on other  competing platforms, checked the code, the network, distribution,.... and a dozen other factors and then came up with that confidence?

you see where the problem is? you got caught up in some hype!

I still believe ethereum can rise again, what do you also think?
i disagree. ethereum will be pumped again. a pump is not the same as a rise. a rise is a natural increase of price based on real adoption and that kind of increase is never followed by a big drop. but a pump is an increase in price but it is fake and based on hype and other factors and it will never last long. there is always a dumping follow up.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:21:51 AM

This year has been a very stressful year for the world of crypto. Almost all coins have suffered the ups and downs fate of cryptocurrencies. I have always had some high level of confidence in ethereum ever  since I joined the world of crypto. Despite the fall in the price of ethereum, this amazing coin keeps coming up but it is quite unfortunate how fast ethereum is dropping over the past weeks now. I still believe ethereum can rise again, what do you also think?

I still believe that Ethereum still has a chance to be able to rise, not only Ethereum is declining but almost all coins have decreased, so this is too disappointing.
Indeed, many are disappointed with this situation, but all of this is a process for recovery and will later become strong. I know that many new platforms will appear in the ICO, but investors still have confidence that the ethreum will continue to rise for the next few months.
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 09:26:54 AM

a lot of people are talkin about it right now and i think that the problem might be bigger than i thought at first

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 09:27:56 AM

I still believe that Ethereum still has a chance to be able to rise, not only Ethereum is declining but almost all coins have decreased, so this is too disappointing.
Indeed, many are disappointed with this situation, but all of this is a process for recovery and will later become strong. I know that many new platforms will appear in the ICO, but investors still have confidence that the ethreum will continue to rise for the next few months.
ethereum can get out of all this mess i believe in it and i hope that i am right as i do not want to lose such a great cryptocurrency

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
qias2012

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:29:06 AM

this is not a tense thing, it often happened last year, so this is a sign that ethereum prices will continue to increase since a few weeks ago prices fell, I believe that in the next few days the value will increase.
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:33:54 AM

ethereum has a large community and is supported by various great projects available in erc20. I am sure that ethereum will slowly rise, only now the time is not right.

louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:41:32 AM

ETH has many supporters and investors wherein what happened in the current situation is part of it's existence in the crypto market. No need to worry much on ETH as this will fully recover soon and as to when, will have to find it out in the coming months to come. Investment with ETH is really a good choice where you may be assured of a greater return of investment and with the current rate, it is still good for buying and basically just have to wait for the right timing.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:47:29 AM

at this point ethereum is at a stage where everyone is dumping it. before only the day traders where pump and dumping but more dump so the price went down slower but now everyone is losing their faith after seeing the true value of it and doing a panic sell. with ICOs also exiting it created a big sell pressure that even the fake buy walls couldn't keep up so the price crashed hard.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Osakrita

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:55:28 AM

Ethereum fall from grace i closely linked to the general market failure, which affected initial coin offerings and ultimately ethereum which is primarily used for smart contracts in ICOs
Osakrita

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:57:56 AM

ethereum has a large community and is supported by various great projects available in erc20. I am sure that ethereum will slowly rise, only now the time is not right.
Yes, it is already showing strong signs of a recovery, gaining value in USD and even against bitcoin.The other good thing is that it also has a positive effect on the other altcoins
bidbud

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:00:59 AM

I also think like that, eth will go up again, I am very confident, today eth will go up even though it is slow ... I am sure at the end of the year eth will be stable again ...
luciferon

Activity: 159

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:03:31 AM

ETH has built a large user base. These community members will support ETH. No one wants ETH to be killed. This is a very good point. And because of this huge user base, I am also willing to believe that Ethereum will rise again and bring new technological new revolutions.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Gershonxer

Activity: 237
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:18:02 AM

We are in a bear market, so I'm not suprised to see ethereum fall in price and also etheruem has too many competitors in the crypto space with very strong fundamentals. Money is moving from ETH to those projects.
Ethereum is still one of best blockchain infrastructure with more than hundred developers. With new updates of solving its scalability issues, ethereum will see a massive growth.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:23:53 AM

Yes, it is already showing strong signs of a recovery, gaining value in USD and even against bitcoin.The other good thing is that it also has a positive effect on the other altcoins

you can call it "strong signs of a recovery" only if price had gone up to $400 not when price has dropped from $300+ down to $200 then recovered to $220. that is called a normal recovery which happens after every dump like after $500 to $400 drop price recovered to $420 or similarly from $400 to $300 price recovered to $330, and so on...
and is not sign of anything.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:28:31 AM

What is happening? It is really simple, this is bear market. People don't like buying anything when prices are going down, be it crypto, stocks or any other kind of asset. If you understand psychology you would understand the reason behind this. People see prices to go down and they even want to sell at loss if they have the feeling of prices going down. There are other speculations including that some past ICOs with huge stashes of ETH are selling because they need money to pay for things they do etc.

Another thing is that ETH is not alone in this and for the time being their best case so far was for ICOS and ICOs only.
utlptc

Activity: 392

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:28:48 AM

It doesn't matter how much confidence you have on a particular cryptocurrency, the price of a coin depends on its utility. ETH has some good usages of course, but the most were for investment in ICOs. People used to use ETH in ICO while now, it has been decreased, people are not interested. Despite all of those, ETH is still being traded at $210 which is really a good position. We need to wait for having a good price.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Estehmanis

Activity: 262

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:43:40 AM

I believe in ethereum because the projects are very good and the team is amazing, and I really believe ethereum will rise again, the price of eth falls not that eth is dead
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: