Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:35:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I do not know which is scam and which threaten? Alt account issue  (Read 637 times)
Sony.UK (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:46:38 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 08:16:52 PM by Sony.UK

Edited: After waiting the 3 days now, I am going to lock the thread since the report user got tagged and considering case is resolved. If there is any confirmation or further action please reply me  or here with in 8 hours from September 16, 2018, 03:44:55 PM Forum time. After I will lock the thread.
Locking the thread now. September 17, 2018, 08:15:14 PM

Hello Forumers, This is my BTC addy(3EziAPAyNXx55kY9zES46oJyETW4zdT2Wi) of my wallet and I use this whenever I am looking to participate in the campaign. This below user lapongetiasuu https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1503896

Sent me the below message saying I have alt accounts on this forum but the fact is I have used my father's addy 1 or 2 times when my phone was lagging. I do not understand, Is he think I am that much fool to use multiple accounts with same addy which is against in every campaign's general policies and not recommended in forum?

I will not report if you give me 20 ETH, send to the wallet: 0xBD34Ad99B709F574ef51c2342810A860041A28c3. because you do have multiple accounts with violations. If you've sent 20 ETH I will let you and your account.deadline 12 hours after this message I send

2 Accounts Connected: ajqjjj, Sony.UK

Proof:

Name: ajqjjj
Bitcoin Address: 35gCw9oo92K3PHeEwaWmDzpiJBX9rZCQyW
Profile UID: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=47593
http://archive.li/nT6Kc#selection-10891.14-10891.48

Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=47593
Current amount of Posts (Including this one): 1060
BTC Address for Payments: 35gCw9oo92K3PHeEwaWmDzpiJBX9rZCQyW
Did you follow @merit on Twitter? Yes/No: Yes

Please accept me.

https://archive.is/QhoHZ#selection-543.26-543.60

(a) sonyuk786
(b) 35gCw9oo92K3PHeEwaWmDzpiJBX9rZCQyW
(c)
(d) VALIDATE
http://archive.fo/KQEZs#selection-4155.4-4155.38

I have worked with you on Buzzshow bounty, Hope get the place to join here as well sir.
Thanks for the time and consideration sir.

Btctalk name:  Sony.UK
Current post count : 1519
BTC Address : 35gCw9oo92K3PHeEwaWmDzpiJBX9rZCQyW
Wear appropriate signature : yes
http://archive.fo/nT6Kc#selection-10891.14-10891.48

Related Addresses:
Code:
35gCw9oo92K3PHeEwaWmDzpiJBX9rZCQyW

Really feel bad because of these scam bugs reporting against normal users gaining name as well as threatening demand with some funds. I have seen many people DT also taking these kind of work as help for them. Actually I believe this is what they tried and report the people if they declined the fund what they are demanding.

My father not at the home now. He is at my village now, once he is back even he will join here in this discussion if it is goes further.

I would like to see the legal action against these kind of threats which is damaging everyone's reputation in the forum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sony.UK (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:50:20 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 10:12:13 AM by Sony.UK

Using forum norms some people using it as advantage and trying to make out money. I have big hope some DT users The pharmacist, lauda and timelord. Hope they will kick out these kind of threats out of the forum.

If you doubt that still I am alt user of this accounts. You are welcome to check IP address and my father's. It will show the different mobile network IPs.

Thanks for the big help.

Screenshot:

jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:41:56 AM

That's extortion.  Undecided

Anyway, the thing about alt accounts claiming that they used someone in their family or friends address is that this story is overused.
What that person is doing is against the law but I do not think that DT members can overlook an alt account just because they said that the accusation is a mistake.
There was a proof given and I know some DT members will most likely believe it unless you can provide another proof which is more than to that "family" story.

Having an alt account is not bad. Unless you use your accounts to cheats and break the rules.

How old are you btw? I find it amusing that your father is also a member of the forum.  Cheesy
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:52:21 AM

So you mean the owner of this account ajqjjj is your father?

By looking at the case, this guy lapongetiasuu is blackmailing you. Though you need to provide some evidence that it's not your alt and is your father's account (which is difficult I guess, how can you prove it?)

About this blackmailer guy (which is pretty obvious that he/she is blackmailing you), what s/he were doing is wrong. I'm also not certain if blackmailing is Moderated or not.

404 Not Found
Sony.UK (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:04:55 AM

By looking at the case, this guy lapongetiasuu is blackmailing you. Though you need to provide some evidence that it's not your alt and is your father's account (which is difficult I guess, how can you prove it?)

About this blackmailer guy (which is pretty obvious that he/she is blackmailing you), what s/he were doing is wrong. I'm also not certain if blackmailing is Moderated or not.

Bro, what evidence you are expecting from me. LOL are expecting my family photos to prove or KYC or passport. That is why  I clearly asked our admin or mod to check my IP address. What else proof you expect from me.

Then tell me is that anything wrong that if any family being part of the forum.

@Jacee Sir as you said i did not break any rules of the campaign or forum upon my knowledge.

yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4424

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:05:50 AM

Hello Forumers, This is my BTC addy(3EziAPAyNXx55kY9zES46oJyETW4zdT2Wi) of my wallet and I use this whenever I am looking to participate in the campaign. This below user lapongetiasuu https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1503896

Sent me the below message saying I have alt accounts on this forum but the fact is I have used my father's addy 1 or 2 times when my phone was lagging. I do not understand, Is he think I am that much fool to use multiple accounts with same addy which is against in every campaign's general policies and not recommended in forum?

I will not report if you give me 20 ETH, send to the wallet: 0xBD34Ad99B709F574ef51c2342810A860041A28c3. because you do have multiple accounts with violations. If you've sent 20 ETH I will let you and your account.deadline 12 hours after this message I send

2 Accounts Connected: ajqjjj, Sony.UK

Proof:

Name: ajqjjj
Bitcoin Address: 35gCw9oo92K3PHeEwaWmDzpiJBX9rZCQyW
Profile UID: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=47593
http://archive.li/nT6Kc#selection-10891.14-10891.48

Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=47593
Current amount of Posts (Including this one): 1060
BTC Address for Payments: 35gCw9oo92K3PHeEwaWmDzpiJBX9rZCQyW
Did you follow @merit on Twitter? Yes/No: Yes

Please accept me.

https://archive.is/QhoHZ#selection-543.26-543.60

(a) sonyuk786
(b) 35gCw9oo92K3PHeEwaWmDzpiJBX9rZCQyW
(c)
(d) VALIDATE
http://archive.fo/KQEZs#selection-4155.4-4155.38

I have worked with you on Buzzshow bounty, Hope get the place to join here as well sir.
Thanks for the time and consideration sir.

Btctalk name:  Sony.UK
Current post count : 1519
BTC Address : 35gCw9oo92K3PHeEwaWmDzpiJBX9rZCQyW
Wear appropriate signature : yes
http://archive.fo/nT6Kc#selection-10891.14-10891.48

Related Addresses:
Code:
35gCw9oo92K3PHeEwaWmDzpiJBX9rZCQyW

Really feel bad because of these scam bugs reporting against normal users gaining name as well as threatening demand with some funds. I have seen many people DT also taking these kind of work as help for them. Actually I believe this is what they tried and report the people if they declined the fund what they are demanding.

My father not at the home now. He is at my village now, once he is back even he will join here in this discussion if it is goes further.

I would like to see the legal action against these kind of threats which is damaging everyone's reputation in the forum.
Quoting for reference

User is tagged for now pending his response to this thread. OP you are probably in for a tag as well if its found that you are the owner of the alt account and cannot provide evidence it is actually "your father". If anyone goes through campaigns and sees you applied with both accounts in 1 campaign or were in the same campaign with 2 accounts, then you will be tagged

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sony.UK (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:15:03 AM

Quoting for reference

User is tagged for now pending his response to this thread. OP you are probably in for a tag as well if its found that you are the owner of the alt account and cannot provide evidence it is actually "your father". If anyone goes through campaigns and sees you applied with both accounts in 1 campaign or were in the same campaign with 2 accounts, then you will be tagged

Yes, If I participated with the address in the any campaign at the same time. Even you also tag me. I will accept it for sure. I have participated in your campaign many times sir. I remember it completely, there is no such works I have done there.
I have great respect on you sir. Thanks for tagging this shit person.

Silent26

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:18:34 AM

There's nothing wrong about that I presume. What's wrong is why you've used your father's address if you knew that it will cause you trouble? That is the fishy part of your story.

Just like what you said in here
Is he think I am that much fool to use multiple accounts with same addy which is against in every campaign's general policies and not recommended in forum?
You've said that you're not a fool to use multiple accounts with the same address but you have done it already. I though your wise enough.

I don't really care and know what evidence can you provide to prove that it is really your father's account. But an evidence is a must in cases like this.

Also, the blackmailer will also receive enough consequences I guess. Maybe a Red tag. 

404 Not Found
Sony.UK (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:28:54 AM

There's nothing wrong about that I presume. What's wrong is why you've used your father's address if you knew that it will cause you trouble? That is the fishy part of your story.

Just like what you said in here
Is he think I am that much fool to use multiple accounts with same addy which is against in every campaign's general policies and not recommended in forum?
You've said that you're not a fool to use multiple accounts with the same address but you have done it already. I though your wise enough.

I don't really care and know what evidence can you provide to prove that it is really your father's account. But an evidence is a must in cases like this.

Also, the blackmailer will also receive enough consequences I guess. Maybe a Red tag.  

My phone was lagging that time so I have used it. I can be able to edit make the correction on the address or send a new address to the manager. If I use the same on any campaign, manager are better enough to identify that I am scammer and tag me that time itself. If you see that kind of thing also you recommend me tag bro.

Bro if you any evidence that I have scammed the manager and earned means please pull out the spreadsheet application at the same place. I have not done such shit works for few bucks.

Please throw these kind shit extortionist away and it will be much appreciated.  

mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:34:58 AM

Since yahoo quoted it for reference, I am not doing it again however here is an archive

Let's assume it's a made up story and in that case OP could lie...

- S/he can put anything on the quote. The PMs need to be checked

2. ajqjjj and Sony.UK could be an alt to each others.
- If they say it's father and son then how possibly even admin (theymos) will prove it that they are not father and son?
If you doubt that still I am alt user of this accounts. You are welcome to check IP address and my father's. It will show the different mobile network IPs.
This could be planned from the very beginning?

Now, let's assume op is telling the truth...

1. Still need the PMs checked. This one is easier no matter OP is telling the truth or lying

2. Even if admin finds out there are really two IP but you can not ignore the fact that it was planned from the beginning.

I guess the only way to verify the claim OP is making is to check the inbox to see if there is really a message from that lapongetiasuu user. If the message exists then we need to assume that OP is telling the truth about the father and son account too.

How old are you btw? I find it amusing that your father is also a member of the forum.  Cheesy
I am also interested to know the age of OP.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
Silent26

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:39:53 AM
Merited by Sony.UK (1)

Bro if you any evidence that I have scammed the manager and earned means please pull out the spreadsheet application at the same place. I have not done such shit works for few bucks.
First of all I'm not accusing you as a scammer. Actually I'm helping you to this extortionist. I didn't said that you scammed the manager and I didn't said that you're a scammer either. I just want you to provide evidence whatever evidence you can provide to prove that it is not really your alt account.

Even yahoo62278 told you as well to provide evidence.
OP you are probably in for a tag as well if its found that you are the owner of the alt account and cannot provide evidence it is actually "your father". If anyone goes through campaigns and sees you applied with both accounts in 1 campaign or were in the same campaign with 2 accounts, then you will be tagged

Please throw these kind shit extortionist away and it will be much appreciated. 
About this extortionist, I gave him/her Negative Trust as well.

404 Not Found
Sony.UK (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:57:23 AM

I guess the only way to verify the claim OP is making is to check the inbox to see if there is really a message from that lapongetiasuu user. If the message exists then we need to assume that OP is telling the truth about the father and son account too.

How old are you btw? I find it amusing that your father is also a member of the forum.  Cheesy

I am also interested to know the age of OP.

Yeah message is here in my box bro.  

My age above 19 exactly I cannot say, Its anonymous, LOL.

First of all I'm not accusing you as a scammer. Actually I'm helping you to this extortionist. I didn't said that you scammed the manager and I didn't said that you're a scammer either. I just want you to provide evidence whatever evidence you can provide to prove that it is not really your alt account.

You are great, Thank you so much bro, I have already given a way to identify that whether I scammed anyone or being alt user. If you require evidence, can you tell me what I can share here as a evidence?

Silent26

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:08:13 PM

If you require evidence, can you tell me what I can share here as a evidence?
Actually that's what I really don't know. I don't know what kind of evidence to suggest you to provide but one thing is certain, there is still something you can do to prove it than this story of yours that will be impossible for Mods to believe. For now, let's just wait for Moderators to response here in your thread and let's just wait what kind of evidence they can suggest you to provide. I'm sure there are still some way.

I'll leave it to the Mods for now.

404 Not Found
Veleor
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 12:43:31 PM

[...] My father not at the home now. He is at my village now, once he is back even he will join here in this discussion if it is goes further.

Account ajqjjj linked with the hacked accounts ajochems and bitcad4u.
They used the same BTC address 1MNCTRjBD1Gz8yEeycUA8br662RCDE99ZP:

This is the place for me.Would you like me to work with you.
Bitcoin talk name: ajqjjj
Bitcoin talk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=47593;
Post count (including this post) : 188
BTC Address:
1MNCTRjBD1Gz8yEeycUA8br662RCDE99ZP
(Archive)

Btctalk name: ajochems
Current post count:  256
BTC Address:     1MNCTRjBD1Gz8yEeycUA8br662RCDE99ZP
Wear appropriate signature: yes

I hope you Accept me Sir. Smiley
(Archive)

[...] Let me show you how I connect you and your alt account bitcad4u in a way that is legit and people understand:

The stolen account ajochems posted "1MNCTRjBD1Gz8yEeycUA8br662RCDE99ZP" here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2239992.msg22904840#msg22904840
archive of the post: https://archive.is/DcR2d

That address was used by bitcad4u as well on October 01, 2017, 03:25:51 PM. The original post was deleted but here is a quote of Lauda containing the message: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2222129.msg22474131#msg22474131
archive of this: https://archive.fo/71Heg

They guy merited himself here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4806175.msg44453987#msg44453987 archive of it: https://archive.is/kdndj

Language style of both accounts is the same.
(Archive)
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:28:26 PM

[...] My father not at the home now. He is at my village now, once he is back even he will join here in this discussion if it is goes further.

Account ajqjjj linked with the hacked accounts ajochems and bitcad4u.
They used the same BTC address 1MNCTRjBD1Gz8yEeycUA8br662RCDE99ZP:

This is the place for me.Would you like me to work with you.
Bitcoin talk name: ajqjjj
Bitcoin talk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=47593;
Post count (including this post) : 188
BTC Address:
1MNCTRjBD1Gz8yEeycUA8br662RCDE99ZP
(Archive)

Btctalk name: ajochems
Current post count:  256
BTC Address:     1MNCTRjBD1Gz8yEeycUA8br662RCDE99ZP
Wear appropriate signature: yes

I hope you Accept me Sir. Smiley
(Archive)

[...] Let me show you how I connect you and your alt account bitcad4u in a way that is legit and people understand:

The stolen account ajochems posted "1MNCTRjBD1Gz8yEeycUA8br662RCDE99ZP" here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2239992.msg22904840#msg22904840
archive of the post: https://archive.is/DcR2d

That address was used by bitcad4u as well on October 01, 2017, 03:25:51 PM. The original post was deleted but here is a quote of Lauda containing the message: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2222129.msg22474131#msg22474131
archive of this: https://archive.fo/71Heg

They guy merited himself here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4806175.msg44453987#msg44453987 archive of it: https://archive.is/kdndj

Language style of both accounts is the same.
(Archive)

Quoting for Reference. I think the OP account should also be tagged and this father Son story has been tagged multiple times before also.

Perhaps "lapongetiasuu" found these to be the alts and he wanted to make money out of it, rather than just reporting  Smiley

Veleor
Legendary

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 01:38:47 PM

I think the OP account should also be tagged and this father Son story has been tagged multiple times before also.

Sony.UK is also connected with S M I L Y and Greenkarki accounts.

Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=769942
Merit Count: 102
BTC Address: 3EziAPAyNXx55kY9zES46oJyETW4zdT2Wi
Telegram Username: @Sonyersolids
(Archive)

Btctalk name: S M I L Y
Current post count: 1396
BTC address(No BCH): 3EziAPAyNXx55kY9zES46oJyETW4zdT2Wi
Wear appropriate signature: Yes
Wear avatar: Nil
(Archive)

Hi Sir,
I lost my private key for the Ether address i provided in the form (Buzzshow signature campaign).
I have created a new address from Ether. Could you please update it?
0xDA1A0c7238F424055a1c811a67120F54FBCa5F47
Thank you Sir. Sorry for the inconvenience.
(Archive)

Applied in first week. Reapplying again. Thank you in advance

bitcointalk username: Greenarki
bitcointalk url:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1146083;
ETH Address: 0xDA1A0c7238F424055a1c811a67120F54FBCa5F47
(Archive)
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:39:36 PM

Another Side of Picture.

"lapongetiasuu" Reported here In found alts of Users  
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2544574.msg45579154#msg45579154

and OP decided to add 20 ETH story in the quoted text to gain sympathy and get away without being Red Painted.  Nice Try OP. Wink

Sony.UK (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:44:58 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 02:01:04 PM by Sony.UK

snip
Can't you see and understand what happened there. LOL funny to see that you are tying up the person who does not made any issues.

Normally when I applying for campaign, some people used to quote from someone's posts if they need to apply for the campaign and here it seems that forgot to change the address. If you much clever in report it here. You are good enough to understand this too. You may find the spacing error on posting it there.

Another Side of Picture.

"lapongetiasuu" Reported here In found alts of Users  
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2544574.msg45579154#msg45579154

and OP decided to add 20 ETH story in the quoted text to gain sympathy and get away without being Red Painted.  Nice Try OP. Wink

Are you the alt or friend of this shit person. Already you have proven that you are engaged in Account sales and etc . Then, can you able to see the time and what happened I have created the thread? Since I have complained him he has posted in timelord's thread.

If IP checked this shit can be identified I guess, Users: Veleor, lapongetiasuu, UmerIdrees

He is coming up online from one to other. I am watching him, he is going offline one side and coming up and other side.

Veleor
Legendary

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:01:25 PM

Normally when I applying for campaign, some people used to quote from someone's posts if they need to apply for the campaign and here it seems that he forgot to change the address. If you much clever in report it here. You are good enough to understand this too. You may find the spacing error on posting it there.
'S M I L Y' and 'Greenkarki' didn't copy addresses not from you nor from anybody because they first had wrote these addresses:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4594820.msg41465132#msg41465132
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3956542.msg39797305#msg39797305

Sony.UK (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:06:16 PM

Normally when I applying for campaign, some people used to quote from someone's posts if they need to apply for the campaign and here it seems that he forgot to change the address. If you much clever in report it here. You are good enough to understand this too. You may find the spacing error on posting it there.
'S M I L Y' and 'Greenkarki' didn't copy addresses not from you nor from anybody because they were the first to write these addresses:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4594820.msg41465132#msg41465132
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3956542.msg39797305#msg39797305

You may pm that above persons, even I am not bother to tag that above accounts. That is not mine.  

Just captured your alt account reply which you deleted from here and Timelord's thread.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: