Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:56:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INFLEUM 🌈🍔 AIRDROP ROUND 1 🍭 🍔🌈 YEAH 5000 PARTICIPANTS 🌈🍔  (Read 1149 times)
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:53:35 PM

How will i know if my submission of application was included for the first 5000 users for the airdrop?
Good question buddy, I am also wondering how will we know that our application is one of the 5000 users since the offer is limited hopefully we will able to know if the application is acceptable or rejected. In other side I am also thinking maybe they have spreadsheet of all the participants and if you're name is there means you're in.
Good point! they should be making a spreadsheet so that we will know who are included and if our applications are still valid for it will be a waste of time making such effort when there are no slot left.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:11:43 PM

Airdrop is always good, but does the developer plan a signature company?
Actually, the team already launched a bounty program which managed by tokensuite. You can find the information in their telegram chat. But first, you need to ensure that you are one of those 5000 participants on Infleum Airdrop so that you will be eligible to received 200 tokens after the ICO ends.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 09:22:27 PM

This is really great for an airdrop I just we have some kind of spreadsheet to do all our things

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:07:59 PM

I never seen Airdrop like thus beacause it's very simple to participate into it. You have to just do few steps and you can easily get your tokens. I think they have to launche one sharing programme too, so people can earn more tokens by share their project.

This is a great opportunity to all, having an airdrop can gives token to all participants in just following the step. It has an easy step and ways in order to earn tokens which is so good. Having an airdrop can help the project to be popular. This simply says the foundation and the project is really good.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:55:29 PM

I never seen Airdrop like thus beacause it's very simple to participate into it. You have to just do few steps and you can easily get your tokens. I think they have to launche one sharing programme too, so people can earn more tokens by share their project.

This is a great opportunity to all, having an airdrop can gives token to all participants in just following the step. It has an easy step and ways in order to earn tokens which is so good. Having an airdrop can help the project to be popular. This simply says the foundation and the project is really good.
Of course, actually, i only hate airdrop which require us more complicately action then gain it, but with only fews step like Infleum, i think airdrop-er easy to gain.

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:30:27 AM

Of course, actually, i only hate airdrop which require us more complicately action then gain it, but with only fews step like Infleum, i think airdrop-er easy to gain.
I do want the project to succeed but i do agree with you that most people doesn't want to have a complicated airdrops unless they have assurance that the project will be a big hit.
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:35:34 AM

Do you have any link directed to the site of INFLEUM, I wish to know more about the project.
Really appreciated for the info.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:33:21 AM

Not only that the Infleum has an organize Ann thread which is very easy to find the informations and and organized social media sites as well a good whitepaper, but also this airdrop program that the Infleum had already been launched. I will participates to this airdrop and hopefully this is not too late for me. I am looking forward to this since the steps to follow are too easy to have their tokens.
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 05:42:13 AM

Not sure if the airdrop is worth it, at 0.02USD initial ICO price for each token the price of 200 INFLEUM is 4USD. In my experience most of project that have airdrops have a massive dip when they reach exchange for up to 80%. Is it still worth it?
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:41:53 AM

Airdrop is always good, but does the developer plan a signature company?
Actually, the team already launched a bounty program which managed by tokensuite. You can find the information in their telegram chat. But first, you need to ensure that you are one of those 5000 participants on Infleum Airdrop so that you will be eligible to received 200 tokens after the ICO ends.
And there is some information on that how many will cost approximately these 200 tokens? It would be interesting to learn whether really registration is so necessary or it is possible to pass by, suddenly 200 tokens will cost 5 cents.

Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 10:39:31 AM

this is a good method to attarct people  toward the project. how mich token will be offer for airdrop

jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:09:43 AM

For the fact that the project was successful, you need to draw attention to it. Carrying out the airdrop is one of the successful ways.
Slashoon

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:13:32 AM

For the fact that the project was successful, you need to draw attention to it. Carrying out the airdrop is one of the successful ways.
I think that besides this, you can take other measures to make the project successful, but I like how the team approaches this issue.
ErvingStephen

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:17:52 AM

This is a decent system to draw in more individuals to join the task and can without a doubt help the exposures of infleum venture. This is a decent number, I feel that many will have room schedule-wise to get your coins and participate in the airdrop. The primary concern isn't to lose time and enlist to get coins. Wink
connecoin

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:49:41 PM

Exactly. And probably there will be more to come since the Airdrop as of now is just only for round 1. Perhaps, the team will make more rounds so that all participants will earn much more tokens that can make them satisfied. I hope, it wil be so that they can gathered more people to support the project.
Tuumbo

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:27:19 PM

Exactly. And probably there will be more to come since the Airdrop as of now is just only for round 1. Perhaps, the team will make more rounds so that all participants will earn much more tokens that can make them satisfied. I hope, it wil be so that they can gathered more people to support the project.
In addition to that it is also the cheapest way to promote your project since the airdrop participants will do the promotion and advertising for them for a minimal amount.
Aidrop is good for the recipients of the tokens, but not for the project. Holders of tokens can sell them very cheaply.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:31:52 PM

In addition to that it is also the cheapest way to promote your project since the airdrop participants will do the promotion and advertising for them for a minimal amount.

Yes you are right, this is the cheapest way to make advertisement of a certain project, infleum is doing the right think and aside from this a good strategies of marketing can surely help them a lot.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:42:33 PM

Aidrop is good for the recipients of the tokens, but not for the project. Holders of tokens can sell them very cheaply.

For me it is still depends how the tokens will be use, yes airdrop participants will surely dump it but not all of them will do this. Airdrops is a good way of advertising the project and for me it is still helpful to the project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:23:18 PM

For me it is still depends how the tokens will be use, yes airdrop participants will surely dump it but not all of them will do this. Airdrops is a good way of advertising the project and for me it is still helpful to the project.
I agree that airdrop is a good way to create a community, many will not sell, but buy a token.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:40:29 PM

Some how its true. This is one of the cheapest way to market the project with out many efforts and possible increase of investors and supporters is very promising. Advertisements is quite nedd a huge funds but in this strategy they can save extra.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: