Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:25:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Altcoins Discussion Are About ETH  (Read 1231 times)
Lighthouze (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:29:00 AM

Almost every discussion about altcoins majorly is centered around ETH, this has taken over the first page of the https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0 section. This goes to show the important of the coin in the space and how much premium is being placed on it. My belief is that ETH will not die and most ICOs will continue to launch on the network. This will make the price to back up as the demand for it will increase.

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 10:57:34 AM

Almost every discussion about altcoins majorly is centered around ETH, this has taken over the first page of the https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0 section. This goes to show the important of the coin in the space and how much premium is being placed on it. My belief is that ETH will not die and most ICOs will continue to launch on the network. This will make the price to back up as the demand for it will increase.

For the past two years most of the altcoins discussions were about ETH as the price increased and it was going to overtake BTC. Now that the value is going down of course there are a lot of talks. There are still more than 3 million Ethers in ICOs' bags I think the price is going down more as they sell them for their expenses.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
conanmori

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:01:02 AM

This is just a prove of ETH popularity. Most of the talks this mid year are about the drop price and people are concerning about it. Since ETH hit the highest peak last yesr it never rise again and fall harder than any crypto coin.

Pure01

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:20:15 PM

The crypto market is very depressed. What more do you need to lose? Waiting for my personal opinion. I have nothing but waiting to do.
argus312

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:34:05 PM

If Vitalik Buterin does not drop his hands, then Etherium will continue to exist and grow in price!
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 11:32:43 PM

It is true that most altcoins discussions are about ethereum these days and I think that is mainly because Ethereum is the number-one altcoin out there, it is also the number one blockchain for development of other cryptocurrencies as well as the most popular market pair for alternate currencies when all these factors are considered it is only by default that people talk more about ethereum than any other crypto bitcoin included.

Viking212

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:35:29 PM

ofc eth is the main alt coin and the huge part of the market depends on it. I agree that eth will survive.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:35:40 PM

Of course, it will not die just like that projects coming from ICO are selling their eth but this does not mean that they have lost their trust to eth and there are  still a lot of ICO being launch daily and many more in the planning stage, there is still no alternative for Ethereum right now, but many are positioning to be the next eth.

XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:38:45 PM

At the end of the day bitcoin and ethereum ''control'' most of the other coins, although ethereum is controlled by bitcoin as well. Ethereum tokens always have an ETH pair so the price of ethereum will influence a lot of tokens. I guess we shouldn't call ethereum an alt coin anymore.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 11:44:40 PM

Sure, as ETH is pretty important since so many projects are on ERC20. The last discussions as noticed been about ETH going to 0 etc, what those people do say now when it went up roughly 20% in one day.
BTC is much discussed also. However, what will you say if ETH Sharding will beat Bitcoin Lightning one day? I guess they will be quite competitors and ETH might be a winner here, as they are trying to connect all the different blockchains, do you think they will succeed? BTC will be left as a king, gold king.
According to the ICO launches on ERC20, sure, but Asian's can be using NEO more often.. but anyways, it's hard to believe it will be bigger than ERC20
Awoben

Activity: 236
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:51:05 PM

Most ICOs where built on Ethereum blockchain, so it's hard to push and say ETH will fade out.
It will definitely get better,  because it's relevant in the initial stage of most altcoins
Gembul0705

Activity: 168
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 12:03:18 AM

Because ethereum is a development platform for decentralized application development.  So It allows many developers to utilize the ethereum network to build their token. So I will believe that the future ethereum still development and have good future because many project will use it.
Desmo

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:05:21 AM

ETH is undoubtedly important for all users of this forum and not only. All are very surprised, and nektorovy are even disappointed with ETH price. Here on it there is so much talk. Many trust in this coin and invest in it.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:37:23 AM

Most of the Altcoins and tokens that will going to be Altcoins are mostly using the Ethereum platform which makes Ethereum become more popular and become center of attraction secondary to Bitcoin therefore it is normal that many eyes are on Ethereum market now most specially the Ethereum platform users.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:40:45 AM

There are thousands of ICOs having their tokens on Ethereum platform so high interest in Ethereum is natural. Also, it is  the second ranked coin as another reason. Bitcoin has its own forums but still gets discussed on altcoin forums too.
GolemTrader

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:05:20 AM

Aside from ETH being the largest altcoin to BTC, the vast amount of projects and tokens launched on the ETH platform leads to it being very popular and talked about. It would be surprising if the price wouldn't at least rise naturally simply bouncing back from the regression that almost all coins/tokens showed. I can't see ETH simply dying out without some major development or a major lack of proper development of the platform over the next few years.
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:22:36 AM

Only stupid people will believe that ethereum will die because this is one of the most established cryptocurrency in this area of profiteering,when i first came here ethereum is just a free from airdrop and i never expct that it woukd go this far so looking back i am sure that this top two coin will progress like what bitcoin has

So stop the worry and just focus on what you are doing,and about that being talked for most of the thread,it is normal thing to show how many cryptonians are relying on this good altcoin
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:28:18 AM

IMO why mostly discussion are about ethereum is just because this coin are on top 10 market & this coin look like become the trend setter on smart contract platform. So many ICO are start using this blockchain platform & some of it become successful in their project.
Still popular for smart contract platform in my opinion, even on this dip like this.
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:56:04 AM

Altcoins are based on ETH.. so I find it very natural for Eth discussions to be the main thing everyone talks about. As all ICO's are negatively impacted by the price decrease Ethereum has seen in the past months, its obvious/expected for it cause a bit of panic. I'm not personally concerned a lot about the price, as it too follows the bitcoins pattern. If you see the charts you will understand what I'm talking about as they are moving at the same directions. The price of bitcoin will rise and as the patterns suggest, Ethereum will follow.
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 01:57:23 AM

I believe that almost all the topic contains ethereum because, most of the coins and tokens that are suffering from major loss as of now is all in the circle family of ethereum and through its erc20 tokens.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: