Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:06:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GigaCash [GCASH] Masternode Privacy Cryptocurrency with Payment Gateway  (Read 16306 times)
GigaCash
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:14:55 PM

Later today on Discord we will be announcing how the presale will work so make sure to watch out
desmonddesk1

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:16:04 PM

Gigacash Dev. Announce. == Just over 1 hour until the airdrop ends for today. make sure to take part.

He said "If we get more people taking part than yesterday we will do a second airdrop"
Participate https://discord.gg/KPCHsRm

★   C O N C I E R G E  C O I N   ★               ★  POS and MASTERNODES conciergecoin.net ★
Crypto_Professor

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:27:11 AM

https://i.imgur.com/bpuvQt5.jpg

=== NOTICE FROM GIGACASH TEAM ====
We are happy to announce how the Discord presale will work:

The Discord presale will be held in the #presale-test channel via our custom presale bot. To buy a Masternode you will need to use the Buy Command which will only be usable in the #presale-test channel. After entering the command you will receive a Direct Message containing all the information to proceed with your payment.

There will be 200 Masternodes for sale in total, with a maximum of 8 per person.

- 70 Masternodes at 0.3 BTC each (Maximum 3 per a person)
- 130 Masternodes at 0.33 BTC each

tada BONUS tada
- First 10 to buy 6 Masternodes will receive 1 free Masternode (17% bonus)
- Earn 5% from your referrals pre-sale purchases on discord

==BUY COMMAND: ==
!buymn  AMOUNT_OF_MASTERNODES  ETH/BTC

Example:
!buymn 2 ETH

The above command will buy 2 Masternodes with payment in ETH

The fair launch presale will run for 5 days from the 14/09 at 11:00 GMT until the 19/09 at 23:59 GMT.

GigaCash Masternodes will be delivered on the 20/09 to all confirmed purchasers.
If there are any Masternodes available after the presale, they will be available for purchase until GigaCash is listed on exchange.

EXCHANGE LISTING
The first funds raised will be going straight to the first listing. We look to do this on the first day of the presale, so that we can try to be listed within 1 week of the presale ending.

warning WARNING warning
Please check before proceeding to make the payment that the provided address was sent by the official GigaCash bot. To do this go to the list of users, at the top of the list you will see the official bot @GigaCash Presale click it and press send message and you will see all the messages from the official bot. If you find anyone trying to scam please inform us straight away so they can be dealt with.

Read more information on discord.
Pacific10

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:36:24 AM

=== NOTICE FROM GIGACASH TEAM ====
We are happy to announce how the Discord presale will work:

The Discord presale will be held in the #presale-test channel via our custom presale bot. To buy a Masternode you will need to use the Buy Command which will only be usable in the #presale-test channel. After entering the command you will receive a Direct Message containing all the information to proceed with your payment.

There will be 200 Masternodes for sale in total, with a maximum of 8 per person.

- 70 Masternodes at 0.3 BTC each (Maximum 3 per a person)
- 130 Masternodes at 0.33 BTC each

tada BONUS tada
- First 10 to buy 6 Masternodes will receive 1 free Masternode (17% bonus)
- Earn 5% from your referrals pre-sale purchases on discord

==BUY COMMAND: ==

Example:
!buymn 2 ETH

The above command will buy 2 Masternodes with payment in ETH

The fair launch presale will run for 5 days from the 14/09 at 11:00 GMT until the 19/09 at 23:59 GMT.

GigaCash Masternodes will be delivered on the 20/09 to all confirmed purchasers.
If there are any Masternodes available after the presale, they will be available for purchase until GigaCash is listed on exchange.

EXCHANGE LISTING
The first funds raised will be going straight to the first listing. We look to do this on the first day of the presale, so that we can try to be listed within 1 week of the presale ending.

warning WARNING warning
Please check before proceeding to make the payment that the provided address was sent by the official GigaCash bot. To do this go to the list of users, at the top of the list you will see the official bot @GigaCash Presale click it and press send message and you will see all the messages from the official bot. If you find anyone trying to scam please inform us straight away so they can be dealt with.

Read more information on discord.

Real caution need to be taken by investors during this period. Gigacash team had sent the notice...

The team will never try to sell you a masternode separately or contact you with a different address. Whenever you talk to a team member make sure to go to the list of users on the server and right click them to send a direct message. We would also recommend enabling developers mode in settings so that you can make sure the IDs match the following.

@GigaCash = 450763221180219412
@zap  = 479368916389593102
Altcoiner007

Activity: 203
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:48:11 AM

And finally, Gigacash Presale starts today 14/09 at 11:00 GMT join the discord server and use the #presale channel.
desmonddesk1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:52:23 AM

GIGACASH presale set to commence by 11:00 GMT today. Every detail of how the presale will work has been given on the announcement channel and the presale channel on discord. Join and participate here: https://discord.gg/KPCHsRm

★   C O N C I E R G E  C O I N   ★               ★  POS and MASTERNODES conciergecoin.net ★
Crypto_Professor

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:40:59 AM

GIGACASH presale set to commence by 11:00 GMT today. Every detail of how the presale will work has been given on the announcement channel and the presale channel on discord. Join and participate here: https://discord.gg/KPCHsRm

3 hours to the long awaited GIGACASH presale. Investors are set to roll the presale ball. I won yesterday's airdrop. Luck met me this time.  Angry
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:38:16 AM

I've been waiting for a project as GigaCash, by making the coin acceptable to be used in a regular and daily transaction would makes everyone happy to use it. That way the project will be going smothly and the market volume of this project will be high.
givinggirl

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:40:48 AM

I've been waiting for a project as GigaCash, by making the coin acceptable to be used in a regular and daily transaction would makes everyone happy to use it. That way the project will be going smothly and the market volume of this project will be high.

I was waiting for presale date. It is starting today. Buy, buy, buy. Owning a Gcash Masternode should be profitable from the look of things.
Pacific10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:19:00 AM

===GIGACASH PRESALE ABOUT TO START TODAY 14TH SEPT.===

announcement from team says..

The GigaCash presale will be starting soon in in the presale channel, when the channel is unlocked you will be able to use the following command to place your order:

BUY COMMAND:

Example:
!buymn 2 ETH

The above command will buy 2 Masternodes with payment in ETH Huh

Join the Discord channel to participate in presales.
desmonddesk1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:47:50 AM

GIGACASH Presale is Live on discord.

There is already only 60 packages available at discount so make sure to not miss it.

Join #presale-here channel to take part in the sale and read #💰pre-sale channel on discord for more information.

Altcoiner007

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:53:24 AM

THERE IS NOW A TOTAL OF 181 MASTERNODE(S) AVAILABLE!  Out of 200

TIER 1 - 60 Masternode(s) Available
TIER 2 -  121 Masternodes(s) Available

Congratulations Bitcoinmillionair1 has ordered 7 masternode(s) in the presale!

He was sent a message by the presale bot with all the payment information

After payment has been sent investors are to send their transaction ID & GigaCash address to @GigaCash#3765 or @zap#1190
You will never receive any DMs requesting payment to a different address. Verify always the message came from the presale bot
givinggirl

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:00:45 PM

https://i.imgur.com/Bow2j8M.jpg

PRESALE IS HAPPENING SO FAST
THERE IS NOW A TOTAL OF 180 MASTERNODE(S) AVAILABLE!

TIER 1 - 59 Masternode(s) Available
TIER 2 -  121 Masternodes(s) Available

Congratulations akshaynexus has ordered 1 masternode(s) in the presale!

He was sent a message by presale bot with all the payment information

After payment he is to send transaction ID & GigaCash address to @GigaCash#3765 or @zap#1190

==Note==
You will never receive any DMs requesting payment to a different address. Verify always the message came from the presale bot
Crypto_Professor

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:39:15 PM

https://i.imgur.com/Bow2j8M.jpg

THERE IS NOW A TOTAL OF 174 MASTERNODE(S) AVAILABLE!

TIER 1 - 56 Masternode(s) Available
TIER 2 -  118 Masternodes(s) Available

Congratulations MrMooner has ordered 6 masternode(s) in the presale!

He was sent a message by the presale bot with all the payment information

After payment he is to send transaction ID & GigaCash address to @GigaCash#3765 or @zap#1190

>>>> PLEASE NOTE <<<<<
Pacific10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:44:30 PM

GIGACASH airdrop currently going on. Will end today by 9:23 pm.

Dev has send if the participants for today are more than that of yesterday, there will be another airdrop after this current airdrop.

Go go go.
GigaCash
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:50:42 PM

Only 50 nodes available at Discount so make sure to not miss it Smiley
givinggirl

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:57:08 PM

https://i.imgur.com/CTHtTeP.jpg

Everyone, join GIGACASH airdrop. https://discord.gg/EbfNRaq
I was a lucky winner yesterday. Hahaha. Luck is involved but very good to try. Just 10 minutes of announcing airdrop, many people have joined. Very active community.
https://i.imgur.com/OBwEdos.jpg
Altcoiner007

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:01:09 PM

I was a lucky winner yesterday. Hahaha. Luck is involved but very good to try. Just 10 minutes of announcing airdrop, many people have joined. Very active community.

Wow! Lucky you. I will try another lucky to win this time.
desmonddesk1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:05:40 PM

Wow! Lucky you. I will try another lucky to win this time.

You are at the mercy of Airdrop bot. I agree luck is required. But better to try.

Altcoiner007

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:22:44 PM

THERE IS NOW A TOTAL OF 171 MASTERNODE(S) AVAILABLE!

TIER 1 - 53 Masternode(s) Available
TIER 2 -  118 Masternodes(s) Available

Congratulations Ayam has ordered 3 masternode(s) in the presale!

You have been sent a message by this bot with all the payment information

After payment has been sent please send your transaction ID & GigaCash address to @GigaCash#3765 or @zap#1190
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: