Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:02:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GigaCash [GCASH] Masternode Privacy Cryptocurrency with Payment Gateway  (Read 16306 times)
desmonddesk1

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:04:45 PM

I would like to ask, what does this project bring to the table that is new, innovative, and not just a simple copy/clone of the gzillion other MN's coins out there? Why is this not just another scheme to sell MN's and that's it ?

All Masternode projects are projects in efforts to utilize the blockchain technology with promises they present on their different websites and whitepaper.  If you find their promises convincing via your own research, feel free to invest. That's how this things work. Well, GIGACASH team can answer better.

★   C O N C I E R G E  C O I N   ★               ★  POS and MASTERNODES conciergecoin.net ★
Pacific10

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:12:03 PM

I would like to ask, what does this project bring to the table that is new, innovative, and not just a simple copy/clone of the gzillion other MN's coins out there? Why is this not just another scheme to sell MN's and that's it ?

All Masternode projects are projects in efforts to utilize the blockchain technology with promises they present on their different websites and whitepaper.  If you find their promises convincing via your own research, feel free to invest. That's how this things work. Well, GIGACASH team can answer better.

I read the website and they promised using GCash for payment for goods and services. Then, this is a real life use case. What I would suggest for the team is to build more collaboration and partnership deals that will give this coin great value.
Crypto_Captain

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:42:37 PM

Hi I am new to this project, this project looks awesome and unique, website and whitepaper is very nice.
Hello there walcome to giga cash community, check giga cash discord pre sale is running only 45 masternodes are available at 10% discount so if you are looking for invest into giga cash then do it fast only 45 spots😉
Nick077

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:31:41 PM

Hi I am new to this project, this project looks awesome and unique, website and whitepaper is very nice.
Hello there walcome to giga cash community, check giga cash discord pre sale is running only 45 masternodes are available at 10% discount so if you are looking for invest into giga cash then do it fast only 45 spots😉
Hey thanks and yup i am following their server and I'm thinking to invest
Crypto_Professor

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:49:24 PM

Hey thanks and yup i am following their server and I'm thinking to invest

Smart; research is important. Join their discord and try to communicate with team. You will find their idea interesting.
Crypto_Captain

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:55:45 AM

FROM Giga cash TEAM
 We have released a quick pre-sale video, remember to share Smiley
https://youtu.be/M25PER7ndiM
desmonddesk1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:05:44 PM

FROM Giga cash TEAM
 We have released a quick pre-sale video, remember to share Smiley
https://youtu.be/M25PER7ndiM

Wow! After now, presale continues for the remaining days. Discount sells is still on for few MN

★   C O N C I E R G E  C O I N   ★               ★  POS and MASTERNODES conciergecoin.net ★
desmonddesk1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:18:50 PM

=== NOTICE FROM TEAM===

@everyone We will be doing a flash 50% Discount on first 10 Masternodes for today only as we have being waiting for people to pay for their ordered masternodes. So we have decided to cancel all current orders as they have had over 48 hours to pay. This discount period will allow us to get listed on crypto bridge as soon as possible.

This massive discount will benefit highly those that get in on it. We are very close to the high rewards starting smiley

Price per masternode in this discount period will be
0.165 BTC

This discount period will be starting at 15:00 GMT

Nick077

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:06:12 PM

=== NOTICE FROM TEAM===

@everyone We will be doing a flash 50% Discount on first 10 Masternodes for today only as we have being waiting for people to pay for their ordered masternodes. So we have decided to cancel all current orders as they have had over 48 hours to pay. This discount period will allow us to get listed on crypto bridge as soon as possible.

This massive discount will benefit highly those that get in on it. We are very close to the high rewards starting smiley

0.165 BTC

https://i.imgur.com/3pKuyV5.jpg

50% is great discount people's will love this sale so let's join this pre sale
Crypto_Professor

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:32:20 PM

@everyone Remember to take part in the 50% discounted masternodes presale today on discord.
ifioklee1

Activity: 41
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:44:59 PM

this project as well as it underlined purpose are clearly explained in details with reasonable facts, this is quite commendable. Really promising, hoping this project takes off as soon enough and achieve the aim of reaching the zenith.
Great project and idea, I sincerely wish you good luck and success !!
Crypto_Professor

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:54:01 PM

=== NOTICE FROM TEAM===

0.165 BTC

https://i.imgur.com/3pKuyV5.jpg

50% is great discount people's will love this sale so let's join this pre sale

Sure. And after presale will be listing. And price will start flying.
ifioklee1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:07:36 AM

I am impressed by the GIGAKACH project. It will be a very good sign for the crypto market the output of projects with ready-made infrastructure, most of the projects released this year showed that many investors were ready to invest their money in just an idea on paper. Now, when the market turns, smart investors will choose more important ideas for society, such as GIGACASH .

This is quite true,  the road map of the project looks really great,  every piece of information about what it hopes to achieve is stated clearly and un-ambiguous, I am really looking forward to it working out well.
givinggirl

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:11:31 PM

I am impressed by the GIGAKACH project. It will be a very good sign for the crypto market the output of projects with ready-made infrastructure, most of the projects released this year showed that many investors were ready to invest their money in just an idea on paper. Now, when the market turns, smart investors will choose more important ideas for society, such as GIGACASH .

This is quite true,  the road map of the project looks really great,  every piece of information about what it hopes to achieve is stated clearly and un-ambiguous, I am really looking forward to it working out well.

Working out well, yes it will! Good projects may not be known from afar, coming closer, staying in the discord community and asking the Dev team questions, you will know this has so much potential.
ifioklee1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:28:32 PM

Working out well, yes it will! Good projects may not be known from afar, coming closer, staying in the discord community and asking the Dev team questions, you will know this has so much potential.

Yes, every Cryptocurrency project requires efficient communication with it community so as to effectively deplore information and get the project to where it intends to be, GIGACASH team does this in my opinion exceptionally well
ifioklee1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:48:33 PM

This project will certainly do very well,  considering it use case application as well as the effort of the team in seeing that these plans are well communicated to its community.
So amazing
ifioklee1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:10:01 AM

AIRDROP IS CURRENTLY ONGOING IN THE OFFICIAL DISCORD SERVER.

To take part in the following airdrop you will need to do the following:
https://twitter.com/GigaCash/status/1039957735624921089

one Re-tweet the tweet

two Comment and tag 4 friends on the tweet

three Like the tweet

After doing the above come back here with your twitter name and post it in this channel
For every 100 Re-tweets/comments/likes we will have 20 winners

Airdrop ends on the 13/09 at 11:40 GMT

Is the aidrop event over
desmonddesk1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:11:13 AM

AIRDROP IS CURRENTLY ONGOING IN THE OFFICIAL DISCORD SERVER.

To take part in the following airdrop you will need to do the following:
https://twitter.com/GigaCash/status/1039957735624921089

one Re-tweet the tweet

two Comment and tag 4 friends on the tweet

three Like the tweet

After doing the above come back here with your twitter name and post it in this channel
For every 100 Re-tweets/comments/likes we will have 20 winners

Airdrop ends on the 13/09 at 11:40 GMT

Is the aidrop event over

It happens daily. Just be active on discord and enjoy the airdrop events.

givinggirl

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:14:46 AM

==UPDATE FROM TEAM ==

@everyone Dont forget to take part in the presale as soon as we get the necessary funds we will be listing on crypto-bridge. High rewards are going to be starting soon and the presale will continue until we get ..

Everything is set. Just some few presale and then, exchange listing. And GIGACASH will fly!
desmonddesk1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:16:28 AM

==UPDATE FROM TEAM ==

@everyone Dont forget to take part in the presale as soon as we get the necessary funds we will be listing on crypto-bridge. High rewards are going to be starting soon and the presale will continue until we get ..

Everything is set. Just some few presale and then, exchange listing. And GIGACASH will fly!

I like it when I hear about high reward. It makes the staker's life fun! Gigacash will be another big coin to hodl.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: