Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:59:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GigaCash [GCASH] Masternode Privacy Cryptocurrency with Payment Gateway  (Read 16305 times)
desmonddesk1

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:18:06 AM

AIRDROP IS CURRENTLY ONGOING IN THE OFFICIAL DISCORD SERVER.

To take part in the following airdrop you will need to do the following:
https://twitter.com/GigaCash/status/1039957735624921089

one Re-tweet the tweet

two Comment and tag 4 friends on the tweet

three Like the tweet

After doing the above come back here with your twitter name and post it in this channel
For every 100 Re-tweets/comments/likes we will have 20 winners

Airdrop ends on the 13/09 at 11:40 GMT

Is the aidrop event over

If you are on discord. Always look out on the airdrop channel. You maybe lucky to get when it is running. I have been luck some few time.

★   C O N C I E R G E  C O I N   ★               ★  POS and MASTERNODES conciergecoin.net ★
ifioklee1

Activity: 41
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:17:09 PM

AIRDROP IS CURRENTLY ONGOING IN THE OFFICIAL DISCORD SERVER.

To take part in the following airdrop you will need to do the following:
https://twitter.com/GigaCash/status/1039957735624921089

one Re-tweet the tweet

two Comment and tag 4 friends on the tweet

three Like the tweet

After doing the above come back here with your twitter name and post it in this channel
For every 100 Re-tweets/comments/likes we will have 20 winners

Airdrop ends on the 13/09 at 11:40 GMT

Is the aidrop event over

If you are on discord. Always look out on the airdrop channel. You maybe lucky to get when it is running. I have been luck some few time.

Alright
I will certainly do so
Thanks
ifioklee1

Activity: 41
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:48:07 PM

THERE IS NOW A TOTAL OF 162 MASTERNODE(S) AVAILABLE!

TIER 1 - 49 Masternode(s) Available
TIER 2 -  113 Masternodes(s) Available

Congratulations abuzein has ordered 1 masternode(s) in the presale!

He was sent a message by the presale bot with all the payment information

After payment you are to send transaction ID & GigaCash address to @GigaCash#3765 or @zap#1190

>>>> PLEASE NOTE <<<<<
You will never receive any DMs requesting payment to a different address. Verify always the message came from the presale bot

This is really great news
I didn't see this earlier
So amazing
masternodesPlusTeam
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:49:55 PM

Hi,
I'm writing to you with an offer of listing at one of the major masternodes monitoring website - http://masternodes.plus (MasterNodesPlus).

More than 330 active masternodes in MASTERNODES.PLUS

You have been selected and approved for listing as recommended masternode coin.
To be listed at the website, you can use one of the three offers:
Normal listing-up to 24 hours: 0.1BTC
Listing an ICO (coin not available on any exchange) up to 6 hours: 0,3BTC

You can make your request for the lisitng here: https://masternodes.plus/contact.html

Regards,
Timothy James
“MNP”
wtegsvdx

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:52:30 PM

love of the community and opportunity to earn GCash. 20 winners for each round. That's interesting
desmonddesk1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:49:21 PM

==NOTICE FROM TEAM==

@everyone In 2 days the block rewards will increase 20x. With only 20 masternodes online the gain would be +50% in 1 day!
You can also benefit from these massive rewards with the staking packages by using one of our shared masternode partners, as you compound rewards towards gaining enough coins for a full masternode.
To order your masternode or staking package please check the post above, your GigaCash will be sent once confirmed so you can get set up as soon as possible.

★   C O N C I E R G E  C O I N   ★               ★  POS and MASTERNODES conciergecoin.net ★
proo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:49:13 PM

Latest news from this Gigacrash coin is that team is having wildest optimistic dreams....
They will not pay any bounties to people until they sell coins worth MINIMUM 10 BTC + lisiting on exchange !  Roll Eyes

P E K K A

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:56:36 PM

Latest news from this Gigacrash coin is that team is having wildest optimistic dreams....
They will not pay any bounties to people until they sell coins worth MINIMUM 10 BTC + lisiting on exchange !  Roll Eyes

so it can be said that this project has failed because it did not get what was planned, they should have paid the bounty participants at the beginning, so they were more enthusiastic to make the project successful.
desmonddesk1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:54:14 PM

=== NOTIFICATION FROM TEAM ===

The presale will be continuing until we make enough to be listed on the first exchange. The current investors in the next few hours will be making more than 50% a day due to the higest rewards and also due to the small amount of investors currently. This means any investor which has bought will be making a crazy amount of profit.

To get listed we will be needing to sell 10 more masternodes, if you are looking to make some crazy profit then make sure to buy now as in a few hours rewards are at their highest.

All bounties wont be paid out until the presale ends.

desmonddesk1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:56:07 PM

so it can be said that this project has failed because it did not get what was planned, they should have paid the bounty participants at the beginning, so they were more enthusiastic to make the project successful.

A project only fails when the team give up and abandons it. Do you call yourself a failure if you started building your estate and couldn't complete on the said date for your honey moon?

desmonddesk1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:59:28 PM

@everyone High rewards have begun and with so little Masternodes online, investors are already making their investments back.

Current block reward is 100 per a block

You can still get in on these MASSIVE block rewards by buying a Masternode with 50% discount by contacting @GigaCash or @zap on the official discord server. Confirm!

TheFrenchGuy

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:34:52 PM

http://fs1.directupload.net/images/180921/4r84rjw4.jpg

That's called a SCAM , just saying  Cheesy
ReD_Yaka_MoZ_

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:22:34 PM

thank you for warning of this scam
FirstCryptoBank

Activity: 207

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 06:16:43 PM

hello, we can add you for free to our exchange https://exfcb.com
P E K K A

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:15:05 AM

hello, we can add you for free to our exchange https://exfcb.com
hello, is your exchange trustworthy, I haven't seen this exchange before. and what is the trading volume there?
ddhao
Copper Member

Activity: 230

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:48:43 PM

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.GCASH_BRIDGE.BTC
proo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:05:18 PM

Moved to SCAM:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027504.0
lilaj4de

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:12:21 AM

Accessing the website I checked that there will be a pre-miner, but what will be the total coins that can be mined (pos) or in circulation?
khanhnv6

Activity: 358
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:20:37 AM

In general, the MN project is a lot, but good projects to invest.
PREMINE: 2.5 Million
bitbay84

Activity: 180
Merit: 28

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:10:10 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2018, 04:02:54 PM by bitbay84

I was banned without warning when I replied to other user on discord that bounty rewards would be paid after selling 10BTC coins.
for me it means only one thing:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: