Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:27:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic of traders  (Read 18907 times)
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:18:09 PM

You are right, and now fraudsters are destroying the market, and their fraudulent ICO projects and bounty activities are getting more and more people to hate the market!
But instead of hating the market one should try to learn about value and perfect time of buying and selling, so buy when you see the price is getting down and sell when you see the price is high, early selling for trading can cause lose, try to trade for long time because as long as people will hold the more price of bitcoin will be high so they will end up their trading earning high amount of profit.
Traders are really doing what they think is right for their money and they are not thinking about the market situation, for sure they will secure their selves first, their investment and we cannot blame them from doing it but there should be a proper way of everything that is why we should  always learn everything especially through our mistake.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
signaturecoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:16:06 PM

Every day I see more and more people starting to feel hopeless with the current market situation because of uncertainty when prices will recover and end this fall. Even more and more traders are deciding to resign from trading and sell all of their assets but that makes the price even more falling.
Actually thanks to such people we can get opportunities to earn nice profit. Personally I save all my money in USD and prefer to buy cryptocurrencies during hard crash and quickly sell when the price shortly return to upward.
This is also a very good investment for risky investors and investment enthusiasts in the cryptocurrency market. Now is a great time for investors to buy good, low-priced coins in the market, keeping and selling when it's a good way to make a profit.
timmydakolo2

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 11:09:20 PM
Merited by nelson4lov (1)

I my self still wonder when the fall will end all we do is keep hoping let's say 90% panic traders have sold of and many has ran out, all this are just unpredictable a friend of mine is still having huge loss.
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:32:50 PM

Every day I see more and more people starting to feel hopeless with the current market situation because of uncertainty when prices will recover and end this fall. Even more and more traders are deciding to resign from trading and sell all of their assets but that makes the price even more falling.

Traders who are panicking in this bare market are just newbies but those who are pioneers in this industry are just very good in handling their own patience to wait for the price to pump up again.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:49:38 PM

As I can see with it, why many are selling their coins, it is because they can't wait any longer or maybe there's a regret feelings about what they've did in investing the coins. Or probably, they want to loss their capital. But still of course, patience will help us to recover what we've loss in this business. We just don't know when will it bounce again. In fact this, this is the bad side of crypto currency from the very starts.
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:09:08 AM

Sometimes it is good to break down the weak shares in the chain, changing of weak circles in time causes it to be stronger in the future. Now think these people like a this weak shares.
yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:13:10 AM

I think you can wait for a better price increase, so you also won't lose profits by waiting for a higher selling price, because now the price of bitcoin also increases over time.
netfifox

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:38:56 AM

Many people have been anxious and sell, the market is now down and may be going green next year, this market need persevere.
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:57:12 AM

Only those traders who have little knowledge and experience panic. If a person is well versed in the crypto-currency market, he understands the reason for the situation.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:20:29 AM

the panic that happened to these traders I think is very reasonable because the cryptocurrency price has a very difficult price movement to guess and this price movement is very volatile so it will make many traders afraid and panic when the cryptocurrency price falls.
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:15:23 AM

You know what this is just good thing that they are thinking in that way and selling their tokens cheap! Because we can benefit from such panic sellers as we can buy the crypto currency very cheap for us and thus may earn loads of profits int he time to come. The good thing about the panic seller is that, they are so idiot they will sell at low prices and after wards when they realise they should not have sold the tokens then they go and buy the same tokens at costly rates and thus pumping the market naturally and helping our assets go up and profit us. I guess this is more than great for the real investors like us.We cant help them if they are panic sellers.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
lavishlife

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:18:27 AM

I don't why they are okay with losing this much, well, me too I am losing,
but I'd rather hodl 'till a decent recover than panic selling now.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:24:47 AM

i know being panic is so hard to avoid or our emotion because being a trader its not be easy to be an professions because its so hard we are especially acquainted with being emotionally especially in the very situation
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:41:41 PM

A lot of traders had experienced this kind of situation and many of them also lost some significant amount of investment in their first try. If you have only a little knowledge on cryptocurrency, you will easily give in to panic that may lead to some losses. The prolong market downtrend will also make some traders to lost hope and eventually sell their coins. Even the experienced traders feels the same way but they believe the coin will recover soon and they did not resort to panic selling.
Herostorm

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:11:58 PM

Nowadays, almost all traders are panicked because coin prices continue to fall, so I think that for the patience, the market will soon recover, but in practice, the price of coins. This is a slight increase
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:18:58 PM

Only those traders who have little knowledge and experience panic. If a person is well versed in the crypto-currency market, he understands the reason for the situation.
We all have been affected to it,  it sadly some people do panic selling cause they can't certainly control their emotions and mostly they are thinking negative. Those action they made could also bring crypto market for its hard recovery.
Knabu

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:57:36 PM

The title should be "panic of new investors".

Everyone who is panicking right now is new, and every trader who is panicking for some reason didn't have their stop-losses set properly and therefore are amateur/new.

Look at the people who've been here for a long time and seen how the market cycles work, believe in cryptocurrencies and know something new people don't. This doesnt phase them at all.

"Cryptocurrencies are here to stay", these words were said in the European Commission couple days back, there's nothing to panic about.
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:25:28 PM

Cryptocurrency market is speculative and the price is not stable. It is true most part of the year the market has been bearish. The attack on cryptocurrency since the beginning of the year has been so intense which has also impacted on the price in the market. The market sentiment has been mostly negative for most part of the year and which has brought a lot of doubt and frustrations in the mind of token holders.
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:54:28 PM

if you want to become a professional trader, I don't think you should ever retreat because of trivial things such as defeat, keep going and also keep your enthusiasm in learning to become a trader to always get profit.

raghovsing34

Activity: 333

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 05:25:19 PM

Yes, many traders panic and sell their cryptocurrency to be safe from losses. But they do not think that their prices will fall further for the sale of these coins and they do not think that if they hold up the price will increase one day and they will get many profits.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: