Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:56:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic of traders  (Read 18907 times)
Jcryptos

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:16:37 AM

What are your opinions on the short term (1  yr.) price of BTC ?  Actually I'd like to hear opinions based on the speculation that a good amount of Mt Gox btc's will hit the open market.  I am not stating at all that this will happen in the next 12 months just wondering what everyone's perspective is on the BTC price if it where to happen? Thanks for the responses' guys and gals...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dante golo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:05:32 AM

Indeed in a bad period now only patience can be relied on by traders to anticipate large losses later because these problems can make them afraid when they want to invest in the future.That's where traders need to be optimistic in order to open up opportunities in creating success.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:44:00 AM

Indeed in a bad period now only patience can be relied on by traders to anticipate large losses later because these problems can make them afraid when they want to invest in the future.That's where traders need to be optimistic in order to open up opportunities in creating success.

It is just matter of time and once we pass this time we will have the better days ahead and do not worry about this down market because after every fall their is a rise and we just need to wait when will the btc rally will begin and recover all the losses to people.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:29:07 AM

Panic has become the worst scourge of all investors without any doubt. In the case of panic, we can say without exception that all investors are hurt and whale investors are supportive. Of course, the negative consequences of every panic action are reflected in the market, and this reflects negatively on the market. It would be correct to say that investors who are not panicked in this sector will always earn profits while investors who are caught in panic will always hurt.
Most investors that are smart and knowledgeable about the market they are investing in will always not see panic as something they should ever be caught doing. They certainly know when to buy, they know when they should be selling, and certainly know when they should be patient for the long term as they understand the market, its conditions and its future in the long run. Something a lot of investors or traders will always find hard to do and panic easily because they lack that knowledge.

Many people have been anxious and sell, the market is now down and may be going green next year, this market need persevere.
People panic and sell because they were expecting something they ended up not seeing. A lot of people came into this market with the hope of getting rich overnight and that makes it so hard for them to be able to cope with the downtrend after buying the peak with the hope of the market mooning and them getting overly rich. As long as you understand what you are investing in, and you can be patient enough for the long term benefits, you certainly will not miss it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Adrin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:13:28 PM

As a trader I know there are lot’s of people feel trading is a very panic because most of the people know trading is a very hard counting matter and no one can make a better result in his trading. If you trader so never think about panic because market going to pump and dump so it is very simple, just you need to some patience for better trading result. Never give up in your trading and after all you see you must make a good result in your trading.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:16:01 PM

Every day I see more and more people starting to feel hopeless with the current market situation because of uncertainty when prices will recover and end this fall. Even more and more traders are deciding to resign from trading and sell all of their assets but that makes the price even more falling.

I think they should be less in the market. It's better for who expect a lower price. Also more believers to Bitcoin will help sturdy increase the future price. Just stay calm and wait for the price change.
Karakas

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:32:59 AM

Yes it is true. Even me to be honest. When I see my altcoin investment is falling down, I will sell it all because i don't want to see it into serious loss. That is my worst strategy on this fall situation.

what you actually do will make the price of your altcoin will continue to fall, because you sell it at a low price, if your altcoin has the potential to rise then you are patiently the best choice
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:34:48 AM

Every day I see more and more people starting to feel hopeless with the current market situation because of uncertainty when prices will recover and end this fall. Even more and more traders are deciding to resign from trading and sell all of their assets but that makes the price even more falling.

I think they should be less in the market. It's better for who expect a lower price. Also more believers to Bitcoin will help sturdy increase the future price. Just stay calm and wait for the price change.
And everyday I`m confused, what people want from bitcoin price, to rise all the time? Like some magic investment, you deposit money today, price rise tomorrow, you sell and have profit, you can see that in the movies, this is the real world. Some people expect too much, current market situation is ok, we don`t have nothing to worry about, and for those who want`s price to rise all the time I recommend to go to doctor, maybe something isn`t alright with their heads! People who have problems with market shouldn`t be here at all, they can invest some money, save them and just wait, they don`t need to check every hour for changes.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Dimon8

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:37:53 AM

The young and inexperienced investors panic because they do not have the concepts and necessary knowledge to be calm.The pamp that we all expect for months is due to panic.
changxia

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:47:12 AM

As you said, the panic effect of the market is spreading and many investors are forced to sell coins because they cannot afford such a decline.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:59:37 PM

As you said, the panic effect of the market is spreading and many investors are forced to sell coins because they cannot afford such a decline.
They are just doubted and can't handle stress life anymore. Our dedication and courage to face such risk will definitely give us strength.
Those traders isn't helping their self, instead they made it miserable one and they might regretting it once market back to usual trend again.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
@Mhaiang

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:40:46 PM

Traders resigning means they quit and sell all their crypto assets but it's really better if resigning means a stop of trading for a while. We are just having a bad cryptomarket condition but it will be okay again in the proper time.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:44:42 PM

Traders resigning means they quit and sell all their crypto assets but it's really better if resigning means a stop of trading for a while. We are just having a bad cryptomarket condition but it will be okay again in the proper time.
Right, this bad condition of the market will surely regain it's good position. Usually some got panic sell because they see their assets into loses. I still believe market will come back into an increased price.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 09:07:02 PM

Right, this bad condition of the market will surely regain it's good position. Usually some got panic sell because they see their assets into loses. I still believe market will come back into an increased price.
In other way round. I don't see this current market as a bad cryptocurrency market and those who are experience/smart we agree with me cause this current market open doors for another big profit before another ATH.

rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1043
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:11:47 PM

We all hope to see that scenario mate, and I am also thinking positively all crypto community will survive the current outbreak that had happened lately. Don't ever lose hope as long as there's a chance to grow up you crypto be brave enough to handle emotions and never panic. Be confident always because this current struggles is temporary.

Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:44:27 PM

Traders panic is an ultimate struggles that they're facing all the time and I think it's the main reasons why it brought down bitcoin price to  dumped price. Right now lots of new traders were grabbing this opportunity while the price declined, so it's their mindset that opportunity can be their profitable gains in the future.
cr7

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:00:41 PM

The lower we fall, the higher we take off. This process is irreversible, if it is already running! And the next stop will be when the pockets of traders will be emptied!
TepungBeras

Activity: 176

Presale is live: BitPenta.com

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:12:37 PM

it is truly true of what has happened, and I also feel that the market is now too long to fall, and if we sell I feel regret that we will get.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:55:56 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2018, 05:24:18 AM by hirngespenst

It is normal, even I stopped trading too. But I am not selling my assets, A real trader never sells his all coins. It is not true. Though some traders stopped trading because of the bad condition of the market, every trader can't make the profit! I stopped because My trading coins dumped 90% in a day, I invested much money in that coin. I am waiting for the price up a little bit. And it is a part of the trading.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Mlowo

Activity: 182

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:35:05 AM

trading now does make us panic, everyone will panic when we see the price of bitcoin is decreasing more and more, all the coins in the trading market are falling irregularly, what I use today is trading long term

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: