Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:54:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic of traders  (Read 18907 times)
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 05:07:41 PM

I believe that there is a lack of vision when it comes to the investors investing in the crypto industry, they do not rely on their research but most of them make decisions based on the sentiments of the market which is not a wise idea, in my honest opinion. That's why big whales and institutional investors take the benefit of it and try to manipulate the market in a way they want in order to make profits from it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:07:14 PM

Yes, that's exactly what happens. Unfortunately, many people don't understand well the crypto currencies and the intricacies of trading in the crypto market, with the general negative mood of the market because of fear and insecurity, they simply sell all their coins in the hope of recovering at least part of the invested capital.
It's sad that this is the case, but these people are not smart enough to realize that they don't have to flee out of the market, but look for opportunities to earn in any situation. But I treat this as a natural process. This is something like a natural selection.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:58:36 PM

I believe that there is a lack of vision when it comes to the investors investing in the crypto industry, they do not rely on their research but most of them make decisions based on the sentiments of the market which is not a wise idea, in my honest opinion. That's why big whales and institutional investors take the benefit of it and try to manipulate the market in a way they want in order to make profits from it.
Mostly, panic traders loses big money because they don’t believe on their own studies, they are just following the trend without hesitation, and that is why whales continues to play like this. We should not stop from making our own analysis so we cannot panic if bad things happen again in the market, don’t listen to the fud.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 11:06:18 PM

Mostly, panic traders loses big money because they don’t believe on their own studies, they are just following the trend without hesitation, and that is why whales continues to play like this. We should not stop from making our own analysis so we cannot panic if bad things happen again in the market, don’t listen to the fud.
It's like they didn't have plan or some kind of target. It seems that a lot of people are hesitant, so they follow what is decided by others. They sometimes seem to believe that prices will soon rise, but instead they do the opposite.
hiVe

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:03:55 AM

I understand your disappointment but we cant do anything.That's the rule of the market. I beleive more than 60% the investors do not have enough knowledge about crypto. They just invest based on the market trend. we must accept that and give own decision.

▄  ▄
             ▄█▌  ▐█▄
            ███    ███▄
          ▄████    ████▄
        ▄██████▌  ▐██████▄
       ▄████████  ████████▄
      ███████▀▀    ▀▀███████
    ▄███████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
   ▄███████▌   ▀██▀   ▐███████▄
  █████▀▀                ▀▀█████
 ███▀▀      ▄██▄▄▄▄██▄      ▀▀███
▀▀       ▄▄████████████▄▄       ▀▀
    ▄▄▄████████████████████▄▄▄   
▄████████████████████████████████▄

▄██████████████      ▄▄████████▄▄            ▄█▄          ▐█████████████▄ 
▐██▀                ▄███▀▀    ▀▀███▄         ▄███▄         ▐██        ▀▀███
███                ▐██▀          ▀██▌       ▄██▀██▄        ▐██          ▐██▌
▀███▄▄    ▄▄▄▄     ██▌            ▐██      ▄██▀ ▀██▄       ▐██        ▄▄███
  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀███▄   ██▌            ▐██     ▄██▀   ▀██▄      ▐██    ▄▄█████▀ 
             ███   ▐██▄          ▄██▌    ▄██▀     ▀██▄     ▐██      ▀██▄   
            ▄██▌    ▀███▄▄    ▄▄███▀    ▄██▀       ▀██▄    ▐██        ███  
██████████████▀       ▀▀████████▀▀     ██████████▄  ▀███   ▐██         ▀██▄

World's 1st Fully Democratised
SUPER-MAP Using Drone Content
  / 
   FOR DRONE ENTHUSIAST  

▪ PRIVATE SALE REGISTRATION
  ▪ PUBLIC SALE: Sep 29th 2018

██████████████████            ██████████████████
       ███           ▄███▄           ▐███
       ▀████████████████████████████████▀
               ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
                    ▄█████▄
                  ███████████
              ▄▄████▀█████▀████▄▄
            ███▀▀    ▀███▀    ▀▀███
            ▐█         █         █▌
                      ▀█▀

JOIN THE PRESALE             
WHITEPAPER   PRIMER     TELEGRAM
TECHPAPER     TWITTER   MEDIUM

Live Demo
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:11:39 AM

Tranquility is an important thing to get big profits, the thing that makes traders lose is panic, with panic we cannot make the right decision so that it immediately sells when prices rise or fall even though it is below 10%.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:19:41 AM

Tranquility is an important thing to get big profits, the thing that makes traders lose is panic, with panic we cannot make the right decision so that it immediately sells when prices rise or fall even though it is below 10%.
with calmness we can think clearly, so that we can make decisions clearly too. therefore avoid the sell panic which will be materially detrimental. to get the key, we must go through a continuous training process
Muspion

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:56:45 AM

crypto money that has a price that will continue to change so that we actually don't need to panic because the crypto price will definitely rise again and to be able to get profit and become successful in trading then we must be able to control emotions well and know the character of the crypto currency
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:32:48 AM

Every day I see more and more people starting to feel hopeless with the current market situation because of uncertainty when prices will recover and end this fall. Even more and more traders are deciding to resign from trading and sell all of their assets but that makes the price even more falling.

To tell YOU the truth, my greedy attitude leads me to nowhere and actually I am giving myself a space from trading since I lose big amount from it. But I am not yet giving and will just earning some knowledge to confidently start over again.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:58:04 AM

Everyday I see more and more idiots here, and everyday I see more and more idiots that support idiots. People feel hopeless with the current market situation now when bitcoin price is 6700 dollars, ethereum 239 dollars, litecoin 61 dollar, is there anyone in this idiotic topic that remembers the prices from 3 years ago, to not go further? Is there anyone normal here? All you wannabe traders joined yesterday and you already feel hopeless, what kind of idiots you are, what most of you expected, to come here make millions and go away? Go f. yourself with that dreams, topics like this make me think that whales are right when they take your money, why not, sheeps are for that! Please continue to feel hopeless and to feed whales more, you are not good for that apparently. From now I will talk like this in every single thread started from idiot and supported by idiots, you don`t deserve better than that!
Your comment passed unnoticed, like other good comments. People probably don`t even read comments, they just come and post what they think. This is a good comment, it represents this forum, idiots support other idiots, that made me laugh. There are normal people here, but they are lost in this mass of other people, you see them here and there, but majority is here just for making more posts for their signature campaigns, they have many accounts and they don`t have time to be good with each one of them, so they come and post like crazy, without paying attention at all!

I understand your disappointment but we cant do anything.That's the rule of the market. I beleive more than 60% the investors do not have enough knowledge about crypto. They just invest based on the market trend. we must accept that and give own decision.

I would rise that percents, probably more than 80% of investors don`t have any kind of knowledge about cryptocurrencies, they came here with just one goal, that`s earning as more tokens and coins they can. Like I said with more than one account here, on every social network, they spam everywhere, they don`t know nothing, they just want money.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
alex3.alex03

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:45:21 AM

Be patient. If after the purchase there are no significant fluctuations, take your time with the sale. Sometimes the course remains for a while at roughly the same level, but after a week or two it sharply takes off. Track the situation, communicate on thematic forums with traders who also work with the currency you choose.
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:48:05 AM

Analyzing the price dynamics, recognizing the regularities of the movement, and taking into account the psychological aspects, you will be able to develop your own effective strategy that will make a good profit. Start with a small investment, this will gain experience and improve the strategy.
Bitcoinstein

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 11:12:39 AM

Panic of traders? It is probably human nature.

History has proven that most of the people, are not suppose to be winners - they simply supposed to follow the crowd.
I think that those who hope to make a quick buck - are those who panic.

Doubling money in several months is a greedy approach. The market simply punishes greedy people, which is fine.

Remember, you are not losing as long as you are not closing the position!
jessica2020

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:41:30 AM

Dont be panic if the market is down, all you have to do is buy or invest a coin. It is a good chance to buy while the price is low, then sell it when the market goes up again.
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:42:19 AM

panic in trading is certainly done by all traders, sometimes we want to sell when the price goes up, it is wrong to buy it, sometimes because our panic can make us lose, so start by controlling emotions and learning not to panic when the prices are in the market experiencing a very sudden movement.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
entar pasar

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:51:26 AM

Every day I see more and more people starting to feel hopeless with the current market situation because of uncertainty when prices will recover and end this fall. Even more and more traders are deciding to resign from trading and sell all of their assets but that makes the price even more falling.
they are all just pessimists and don't know deeply about many benefits provided by crypto, even though right now many large companies are accepting crypto, but what they see is only in terms of price

bitcointalk.org
Godday

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 11:52:23 AM

in terms of what it is now, it needs a calmness to be able to be patient in facing a market that is uncertain. we must be patient to be able to wait for the market to recover

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
Adrin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:05:20 PM

Most of the cryptocurrency trader get some panic and they lost his money in his cryptocurrency trading because when trader lost some money on that moment most of the people get some tension and they are want to try recover his money as a result most of the trader trapped with his panic. Panic is a one kind of part of trading so it is related with you but you can decrease your panic if you know how to handle it.
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:47:35 PM

Transaction is not always difficult for it, but it depends on the position of current market. There is no panic in long-term transactions, but there is always panic in shorter transactions. In case of transactions, there should be patience for such conditions.

rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:13:35 PM

Only those traders who have little knowledge and experience panic. If a person is well versed in the crypto-currency market, he understands the reason for the situation.
We all have been affected to it,  it sadly some people do panic selling cause they can't certainly control their emotions and mostly they are thinking negative. Those action they made could also bring crypto market for its hard recovery.
Panic situations are not only for traders but for all of us but now it depends upon the emotions of a person to get affected with it or not. The thing is to stay our emotions away from our business so that we may not be able to come in this stage of selling panic. Always be serious with your trading or investment and all the processes take place here so you will never trap in this panic selling irrelevant thing.
Normally, any investor that is panicking because of the movement of the market is really not meant to be an investor because for every investor the idea is to always hold no matter what and focus on the long term.

Talking about traders panicking, I guess that is a normal thing to do when market is not going in your favor, but in the real sense I would say you are just making a decision based on your strategy and I would not necessarily consider it panic. What traders do is to trade the fluctuations and that is all it is about. A trader will only panic if he does not actually know what it is doing. There is a difference between panicking and then trying to make some market decisions as the case may be.

In this instance, I would say as far as I am concerned, it is only when you trade with emotions, no knowledge of what you are really doing, no strategy, then, that is absolutely when panic is bound to always set in. If you are a trader, there will always be room to make decisions when you know you should and without blinking an eye.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: