Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:27:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic of traders  (Read 18908 times)
hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 05:01:58 PM

Every day I see more and more people starting to feel hopeless with the current market situation because of uncertainty when prices will recover and end this fall. Even more and more traders are deciding to resign from trading and sell all of their assets but that makes the price even more falling.

the fear factor is the worst attitude a trader can have. a fearful one will usually miss plenty of chances to earn large profits.

the problem with crypto is that exhanges are getting richer and richer each day. these are among those who earns more and more and getting richer day by day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Perrigeni

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Crypto Depository Receipts

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:48:43 PM

All traders bulls now in very strong concern. Constantly falling market of cryptocurrencies does not allow them to earn steadily money and they lose much

prihojantsev

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:43:48 PM

A human is not a robot. Panic attacks because of being afraid to lose all the money is a common case. But a trading strategy does not have to constitute only panic and constant thinking about it otherwise, it is not a trading but damages. To be less afraid to trade it is possibly better to reduce a capital for trading.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 05:02:44 AM

I believe that there is a lack of vision when it comes to the investors investing in the crypto industry, they do not rely on their research but most of them make decisions based on the sentiments of the market which is not a wise idea, in my honest opinion. That's why big whales and institutional investors take the benefit of it and try to manipulate the market in a way they want in order to make profits from it.
Mostly, panic traders loses big money because they don’t believe on their own studies, they are just following the trend without hesitation, and that is why whales continues to play like this. We should not stop from making our own analysis so we cannot panic if bad things happen again in the market, don’t listen to the fud.
It's like they didn't have plan or some kind of target. It seems that a lot of people are hesitant, so they follow what is decided by others. They sometimes seem to believe that prices will soon rise, but instead they do the opposite.

I have lost my entire capital multiple times in my initial days of trading just because I used to trade based on the others opinion without doing my own research and it taught me the important lesson not to blindly rely on others opinion. As the great investor Warren Buffet says, "Be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful", big whales and institutional investors try to spread the fear so that they can acquire the units at lower levels resulting in the potential of making high profits.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:03:19 AM

Every day I see more and more people starting to feel hopeless with the current market situation because of uncertainty when prices will recover and end this fall. Even more and more traders are deciding to resign from trading and sell all of their assets but that makes the price even more falling.
I don't think you are fully looking at the market, you know, many people are waiting for traders to panic and sell at low prices to be able to buy at a very low price and get benefits , especially now that we rarely see prices falling very deeply, maybe a decline of -5% to -20% and a few weeks the price starts to recover, I'm sure you've also seen conditions like this.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:07:33 AM

to panic traders this is really sad because when trading and having a sense of being easy to panic it will only get losses and it could be that they will be trapped at a very expensive price and can also sell all of their assets at very cheap prices instantly so you should be able Managing the moment as best as possible to have coins when prices fall because traders are panicking.

Darz299

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:27:47 AM

Every panic is only triggered by panic traders who are inexperienced. I think This is not the right time for short-term trading when we know the market as a whole is in an unstable condition. I know an experienced trader might get away with short-term related trades and moving to long-term trading might get away with short-term trading and move to long-term trading.
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:57:09 AM

I think they can be understood. Not many people can calmly watch their money melt away.
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:05:26 AM

This panic trader is very easy to lose because they will definitely be impatient and it will be very difficult to be able to control his patience, when the price goes up then he will panic buy and when the price collapses he will panic to sell and I think that is the principle wrong, traders must be able to stay calm.

MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 10:27:57 AM

in my opinion, traders who panic are because they don't understand the crypto currency and how the character of the crypto currency, if they understand the crypto currency then they will definitely remain calm and hold the crypto they have

vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:34:32 AM

But that is the need of each person and we can not avoid it. So to make a profit in the crypto market is never easy. We need to invest in the right time. To do that, we need to cultivate more knowledge about the field of investment.

rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:24:39 AM

Nobody expect the market to be in this precarious situation after the rally of last year. A lot of traders came into bitcoin because of what happened in the market last year but now all of them are holding on a negative position and waiting for the much expected reversal which was speculated  to start by September month but here we are and the bears are still with us. There are signs that there will be respite for the market to trend upward before the fall of the year. Like the MACD has crossed the datum line and is positive now, and this is the first time since the year 2018.
pinoyden

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:44:48 AM

in my opinion, traders who panic are because they don't understand the crypto currency and how the character of the crypto currency, if they understand the crypto currency then they will definitely remain calm and hold the crypto they have

but even experienced traders and investors do also panic . like for example me myself isnt really new on this crypto thingy but i do confess that i still panic whenever theres a huge dip on the market , first thing that comes to mind is selling my holdings because im afraid about the bubble rumors .  what if the bubble prophecy might really occur ?  but luckily it didnt happen because until now cryptos are still alive and kicking .
Guideare

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:27:15 PM

I believe that there is a lack of vision when it comes to the investors investing in the crypto industry, they do not rely on their research but most of them make decisions based on the sentiments of the market which is not a wise idea, in my honest opinion. That's why big whales and institutional investors take the benefit of it and try to manipulate the market in a way they want in order to make profits from it.
Mostly, panic traders loses big money because they don’t believe on their own studies, they are just following the trend without hesitation, and that is why whales continues to play like this. We should not stop from making our own analysis so we cannot panic if bad things happen again in the market, don’t listen to the fud.
Trading is one of the difficult things in this world. In these days the price is not increasing and it is very bad condition for traders. They are not making money while they give much time to bitcoin market analysis and observation. When you invest your money and give your time to a certain thing and all in vain, you will definitely be disappointed. The same is here with traders.
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:50:26 PM

but even experienced traders and investors do also panic . like for example me myself isnt really new on this crypto thingy but i do confess that i still panic whenever theres a huge dip on the market , first thing that comes to mind is selling my holdings because im afraid about the bubble rumors .  what if the bubble prophecy might really occur ?  but luckily it didnt happen because until now cryptos are still alive and kicking .
This market is unpredictable and if you have great confidence in Cryptocurrency then you should keep the downtrend going to end and I believe that the new era will soon begin. If you panic, it's best to sell 30% of your assets and take a good look at any decisions because they are very risky and not suitable for those who want to invest in safety.
Jateng

Activity: 1255
Merit: 144

Think Different

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:56:50 PM

At this point, from December last 2017 up to this day, we saw how market goes deep down and finds it hard to recover. It is sad to see this happening but all we can do is just to wait. We must not let our emotions control us. We have to still believe because crypto has only two options and that is to go down or to go up high. This time we saw so much downfall, but whatever happened downfall will end for sure. The only question is when. So let us stay calm and do not panic.

pumbum

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:15:51 PM

I think you see the reactions of those people who are new. the technology itself does not disappear, so there is no panic among serious traders
Kadot amoh

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:24:25 PM

everyone must panic at the price of the coin with unstable prices, I see the price of coins in the trading market is very sad, I am buying bitcoin coins and will trade with long-term

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:03:20 PM

I think you see the reactions of those people who are new. the technology itself does not disappear, so there is no panic among serious traders

There's no panic if you're prepared to go long. If you're expecting profit for a specific time then there may be a problem. Panic often happens when you see your money going out and you'll need to cash it soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
cedrixperez

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:11:15 PM

But I think people who will do this are the newbies in crypto cause well-experienced traders know that prices will pump again soon sadly this season of crypto many traders getting hopeless due of continuous dropped of many altcoins and turning to sold their assets but I'm not that some weak hands cause I believe that prices will go up dumpers will regret soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: