Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:46:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic of traders  (Read 18907 times)
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:12:43 PM

Every day I see more and more people starting to feel hopeless with the current market situation because of uncertainty when prices will recover and end this fall. Even more and more traders are deciding to resign from trading and sell all of their assets but that makes the price even more falling.
Actually thanks these panic traders we are provided with opportunities to make fast money through buying cryptocurrencies at cheap prices or sell them at expensive prices. So I always open or close my position only through limit order.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:06:23 PM

Every day I see more and more people starting to feel hopeless with the current market situation because of uncertainty when prices will recover and end this fall. Even more and more traders are deciding to resign from trading and sell all of their assets but that makes the price even more falling.
I thinks your definetly true to your observation now thats so many people and investor are hopeless with current market situation because of uncertainty and doubt of when rhe prices could recover and even though my own self i feel discourage of when back those profitable moments of digital currency system,otherwise when  i remember those previous year happen thats everythings would alright in crypto my boast and interest in digital investment will going active again.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:25:18 PM

This is exactly what we have been seeing for a long time. Now the whole situation looks much better. Some coins come to life and grow in price, we see that there are periodically large volumes of trades. So let's hope that in the near future the world of crypto currencies expects good news and price growth.
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:54:42 PM

The autumn is very long, indeed unsettling and tends to weaken the mentality of HODLers in waiting, many of them think that the market is in an uncertain situation. Now they are only focused and focused on the SEC US decision on nine Bitcoin ETF files.

bendernine

Activity: 272
Merit: 10

Easy Digital Payment for the Future

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:26:29 AM

This is exactly what we have been seeing for a long time. Now the whole situation looks much better. Some coins come to life and grow in price, we see that there are periodically large volumes of trades. So let's hope that in the near future the world of crypto currencies expects good news and price growth.

I won't fomo if the reference is only in the span of one year, the reality is that there is always maximum movement every year, even though this year looks slower, but I'm sure it won't be too deep. Most traders panic because until September there was still no increase at the end of last year, but December is still 3 months away and there are still many possibilities that will occur. True to your words, optimism is the right thing now.

Prime X
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
X ────────  Facebook Twitter ☆  Telegram ☆  Whitepaper ☆  Bitcointalk   ──────── X
kidflash

Activity: 215

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:50:53 AM

I am sure that a situation like this is created by big whales so they can buy at a low price. After that, they will create a FOMO moment with published much good news about regulations, exchanges, approvals etc.
klien_br

Activity: 402
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:03:01 AM

Peoples are not getting that their panic selling is really making the price go more down and the serious HODLERS are facing huge tension and stress.
I would personally not sell all of my assests because i trust the volatile markets and thats why i am here.
The markets are down but they can rise up much effectively.
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:48:10 AM

Trader's panic is often a lot of people become horrible because the influence of the panic of this trader can make the price condition fall and it can suddenly price to rise very expensive, but there is nothing wrong if you try to take advantage of this panic-easy trader .
katuhakuh

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:53:58 AM

I think selling all cryptocurrancy in the downtrend is a very bad decision, before we do it we have to look at the historical price of each cryptocurrancy. That investors who do not panic in this sector will always be profitable while investors who are trapped in panic will always be hurt.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:13:02 AM

I can't blame those who decide to stop. Maybe that's not the way of life they should go. The world of trading is a difficult world. I know that all work is difficult, but in this world there is something called conformity. And if we are suitable, even though the work is difficult, we can accept and enjoy it.
Once again, we can't blame them. That is their right. Only suitable people will survive. And the trading world is better filled by people who really enjoy doing trading.

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:51:37 AM

Bitcoin is probably the only asset out there which can have panic going both ways.

Generally in the stock market, there is usually panic only on the way down. Basically stocks generally have slow growth and when there is a recession, the stocks fall faster than they go up. This is mostly due to human emotions.

People generally don't sell stocks when they are making money, they keep it in their portfolio because it keeps growing.

However people easily panic and usually after a few weeks of red, they usually panic sell and it creates huge sell pressures and price ends up going down much further and faster than going up.

This is normal.

It happens in Bitcoin also but as we have seen in Nov 2017, there were times when there was greed on the way to $20K. Generally this doesn't happen with the stock market.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
doanlang

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:38:28 AM

The market is increasing rapidly when the effect of price adjustment is occurring is inevitable. However, the price decrease is an opportunity for investors to choose for their stocks with good foundation, avoid investing in movement. Our economy is growing strongly and sustainably, there is certainly no crisis at this time.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:56:03 AM

All this panic comes only because people want to get rich fast. Fast is the keyword! They know very well they can become rich with crypto as many others did before, but if it does not happen in some months or one year they start panicking, and give up and go to find the next  ''get rich overnight'' idea. At the end they will spend up the whole life, and still will be poor at the end.

This is the real thing I mean to say that they made the mistake here as they want to get rich in night or in days but they do not look at the source in which they are in. It is a long term source and you people must be waiting for its price to start its increase trend. On the other hand panic trading is a shortcut to loss and by the way it is not the solution to fix situations but the only solution is to wait and hold it.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:58:29 AM

because they don't have patience and knowledge about the market and the price of crypto currency. and they enter at high prices, which makes them frustrated. I was not surprised to see that and very natural. if they understand all the crypto markets and prices, I think they will survive and hold. so that coin can going to high price.
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:29:19 AM

I think you see the reactions of those people who are new. the technology itself does not disappear, so there is no panic among serious traders

what is meant is not the technological panic that is lost but the panic with market conditions that lags worse, so to overcome the market better still be patient waiting until the market stabilizes
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:04:17 AM

Why and must see the human condition? Will the market not move the problem, not see the expressions and opinions of ordinary people? What do you think? I prefer to follow the movement of issues day by day.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:33:21 AM

The year is not over yet, so we don’t have to conclude that it’s failure for this year. We are supposed to wait till the end of this year to decide and I’m very sure that before this year ends that the price of Bitcoin is probably going to increase to a very high rate, although I’m not sure if it’s going to reach as high as it did last year, but it is likely to reach ten thousand dollars or a bit above that. Let’s keep waiting…
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:27:58 PM

People who are trying to profit from trades are pancing, they are not real traders. Most of them haven't spent hours studying and have no plan, that's why they are panic selling

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:10:56 PM

The trader's panic is the cause of the market down and down so I think we should not panic to calm down, wait for the opportunity, do not sell the coin at low price
Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:30:56 PM

The trader's panic is the cause of the market down and down so I think we should not panic to calm down, wait for the opportunity, do not sell the coin at low price

A good strategy for me is to wait the altcoins will dumped its price and go down its price then buy many of how much you can afford to hold and dont panic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: